- 1.8 Best Google Meet Voice Changer (Desktop & Chrome)
- 2.Best Space Marine Voice Changer [2023 Updated]
- 3.Top 5 Helium Voice Changer in 2023
- 4.Best 5 Donald Duck Voice Changer [PC&Online]
- 5.Obama Voice Changer: Speak in the Voice of A Former President
- 6.Top 5 Anonymous Voice Changer in 2023 [PC&Mobile]
Top 6 Ghostface Voice Changer in 2023 (Easy-to-Use)
Jane Zhou updated on Apr 27, 2023 | Home > Voice Changer Tips
While playing online RPG games or discussing movie commentaries, the term "Ghostface Voice Changer" is something you may have encountered in some cases. But what exactly does it involve? To elaborate, the term is derived from the classic slasher horror movie series, "Scream" about the iconic "ghost-faced" mask the killer wore for each incident. During these attacks, he used a voice-changing mechanism to mask his identity, which is why the term has become synonymous with such tools.
Today, people use gaming voice changer tools to manipulate their voice into another form during online games, such as pranks or commentary video creation. This approach is very useful for hiding one's identity during online interactions, and you should choose a proper app if you have the same need. Below are some popular Ghostface voice changers you can take a look at!
👀How We Tested and Picked
While choosing the best Ghostface voice changer software, we always pay more attention to the following:
|🛠️Customizability||A good Ghostface voice changer should provide options for you to customize the output voice, like pitch, tone, speed, etc.|
|🎵Voice quality||Ensure the output sound is of good quality and doesn't sound too artificial or distorted while using it for communication or streaming.|
|🧑💻Safety||Most voice-changing software will require access to your microphone, so make sure that it comes to form a reputable source and won't compromise your privacy or security.|
|😎Compatibility||People always fake voices with scream voice filters in live streaming or gaming to prank their friends. So check if it is compatible with common platforms, like Zoom, Discord, etc.|
1. Voicemod (Windows)
Voicemod is among the best software choices for top-notch voice-changing effects during online interactions or gaming. You can adjust your vocal sound to different levels and even add background sound effects to optimize the quality further with this Windows 10 voice changer's help.
Multiple apps and game options are compatible, like Skype, Fortnite, Overwatch, etc., on Voicemod. So, with simple steps, utilize it at any time and for all voice-changing needs.
- Advanced Soundboard for voice customization
- Custom keybinds are available to use with the Soundboard
- Easily apply sound effects during voice calls
- Change voice with Ghostface or other effects during game streaming
- Create AI-based audio tracks, memes, and sound effects
- All advanced features are free to use
- UI has a user-friendly design
- Ads are available
- Limited resources under the free plan
finally got VoiceMod and i think i have all the necessities pic.twitter.com/xhG16OWx54— ItsDoubleDJ (@ItsDoubleDJ) April 18, 2023
2. MorphVox Voice Changer (Mac/Windows)
MorphVox Voice Changer is one of the best PC-based Ghostface voice changer app versions. Users get many voice options to try on their audio file and adjust the vocal sound to different levels.
You will get access to different sound packs while using the Soundboard here with easy-to-use keys for further adjusting the creepy Ghostface voice you choose. Also, enhance the effect using the available background sound effects.
- Advanced voice-learning technology is ingrained into the app for high-quality voice changing
- Variety of creepy sound effect options, like "Lich Lord Evil Laugh" and "The Demon"
- Integrated voice tuning and comparison analysis tools are available
- Live vocal visualizer available with options like frequency spectrum, color blast, etc.
- Also works as a TikTok voice changer to change your voice for TikTok
- Reduce sound background issues to highlight the main scary voice change with Smart mode features
- Use one keystroke to change your voice
- Insert environmental effects into the audio file during the conversion process
- You cannot access the advanced features in the free plan
- Complex for complete beginners to handle
3. WooTechy SoundBot (Windows)
For Windows users, the WooTechy SoundBot software is suitable to use as a Ghostface and scream voice changer. The software comes with more than 400 different sound effects options. You can access the Soundboard available in the app, apply the sound effect you prefer from these options, and optimize the voice recording.
Moreover, you can utilize key binds for the sound options you are editing. Therefore, you will notice no audio jarring or interruption while using the software.
- Play back the sound effects in different types, like cycle, overlap, and replay modes
- Real-time voice changing with 125+ voice filter options available
- Apply 200+ voice memes and effects to the audio you adjust
- Get AI-made voice demos for conversion
- Useful for chatting periods on apps like Skype, Zoom, etc.
- Game streaming support is available
- Directly share finished files online or on other platforms, like YouTube
- A limited number of options available for a music format change
- Mainly suitable for Windows users
4. MagicCall (iOS/Android)
One of the most user-friendly apps to try for quick and high-quality voice-changing effects is MagicCall. Different sound effects are available here for users to change to, including celebrity voices. Then, one can utilize this celebrity voice changer to make phone calls to others with the customized voice effect.
Users can add a creepy sound effect or background audio to create a Ghostface voice changer-type effect.
- Try a voice demo before using it
- Calling credits are available to make calls with changed voice quality
- A variety of sound effects choices are available
- New "Dream Girl" option is available among the different voice choices
- Simple to use on mobile devices
- Lightweight app
- Works smoothly without data privacy issues
- Not many language types are supported here
- Many options are not available for free voice-changing modes
5. Scary Voice Changer and Recorder (Android)
Scary Voice Changer and Recorder app is a simple Android-based app to use for quick and good-quality voice-changing effects. Using this tool, you can adjust the voiceover to a creepy version with simple steps, making it a suitable app choice. The app is free and easy to use for quick voice conversion steps. So, give it a try.
- Make ringtones with the effects
- Directly record with a changed voice
- Instantly change and play preview with quick taps
- Easy to share the finished effects
- Easily accessible on different mobile versions for Android
- Very lightweight app
- All features are available for free
- Saving file offline is not possible
- Voice-changing quality could use some improvement
6. LingoJam (Online)
If you want a simple way to change your voice to a scary effect, LingoJam is an easy-to-use online tool for the process. You can enter your audio file into the tool or record directly. It is simple to use and is accessible through any browser.
In this tool, you will mainly adjust the frequency of your voice to change it to a scary effect.
- Distortion level up to 20000
- Supports conversion of audio from file version or recording
- Adjust sound frequency
- You can adjust the pitch of the sound for conversion
- Easily add a file for an online conversion
- The servers do not keep your data
- The quick conversion process
- Static sound in the background
- Not a lot of variety available for voice effect adjustment
The Bottom Line
Overall, the Ghostface effect is one of the most popular voice modification options many try to mimic. With the apps and online tools mentioned here, like Voicemod, you can use digital software for automatic and relatively accurate voice changing during online activities with proper identity protection benefits.
Try the Ghostface Voice Changer apps mentioned here to see which works best for your personalized needs. Then, use the app smoothly, following the right steps for activation and modification.
Ghostface Voice Changer FAQs
Now, you know of the top Ghostface Voice Changer choices available to use with high-quality results. Yet, there are some common factors that most people often get confused about. Let's refresh on these points here.
1. Is there a Ghostface voice changer app?
Many apps and tools are available for this function, suitable for different operating systems. You can choose between the options depending on your currently available device type, the main use case, and the features needed. Then, choose native apps, online tools, or hybrid applications with the Ghostface Voice Changer functionality.
2. How do I make my voice sound like Ghostface?
It is possible to automatically convert one's voice to mimic the Ghostface effect using apps and online tools that provide this feature. Among the options available, Voicemod is one such app that is useful in different versions and provides a high-quality Ghostface option for voice changing.
3. How do you do the head voice screaming?
There are some real-time vocal exercises and processes you should carry out to make the head voice scream sound live. Some important steps include controlling your breathing, relaxing your body, and rehearsing head-voice talking first. This process takes a lot of time to perfect, so practice often. However, in digitized work like online videos, etc., you can use a voice changer app to recreate this effect.
4. How can I make my voice creepy?
If you wonder how to make your voice sound creepy while handling digital platform-based functions, you should use apps or programs with a voice-changing feature. Many options provide multiple scary voice options for people to change their voice during online interactions.