- 1.Top 5 Donald Trump Voice Changer [Sound like Trump]
- 2.[2023 Updated!] 8 Voice Changer WhatsApp Users Want
- 3.Top 7 SpongeBob Voice Changer (100% Working)
- 4. Unlock Your Omegle Potential with Top 5 Voice Changer for Omegle
- 5.Become a Professional VTuber with Excellent VTuber Voice Changer
- 6.(2023!) 6 Best Kid Voice Changer to Create Cute Voice
Top 7 Best Windows 10 Voice Changer (2023 Updated!)
Jane Zhou updated on Mar 15, 2023 | Home > Voice Changer Tips
When creating a YouTube video, playing gameplay, or doing a voice-over, you might want to recreate or change your voice to make the video content more engaging. At that time, an excellent voice changer is necessary. An excellent voice-changing software will help you change your voice to match a cartoon character or a robot to post as a celebrity to a politician.
However, finding a professional yet easy-to-use voice changer software is not easy. Given that, this post comes in handy. Here, we will share with you some best Windows 10 voice changer programs to help you create and disguise your voice for fun, effortlessly!
When it comes to the most popular Windows voice changer, Voicemod always comes to our mind first. This software offers a huge library where you can find various voice effects, including but not limited to robots, demons, famous celebrities, SpongeBob, etc. And you can use it as a radio voice changer to make your voice sound like a radio or others quickly and easily.
Besides, this Windows 10 voice changer adds real-time voice changing and custom sound effects to every game and communication desktop like Discord, Zoom, Google Meet, Valorant, Skype, and more, which means you can build your sonic identity for almost any platform quickly!
- Intuitive user interface and workflow
- Change your voice in real-time
- Let you create your own voices and add any sound clips to the soundboard
- Integrate with lots of games and platforms
- No recording tool is available
#2. Voxal Voice Changer
Another excellent voice changer for Windows 10 is Voxal Voice Changer. It lets you modify and disguise your voice in any game that uses a microphone to add another dimension of creativity. With its help, you can change your voice to Donald duck, SpongeBob, Siri, and many more with a straightforward click.
Moreover, this voice-changing software works with other applications seamlessly, so you don't need to change any configurations or settings on other programs. What you need to do is to install and start creating voice distortions in minutes simply.
- Provide a vocal effect library that includes lots of sounds, like girl, boy, baby, alien, and many more
- Let you create unlimited and custom voice effects
- Allow switching between different voices using custom hotkeys
- Compatible with almost all applications and game
- The interface is a little out of date
MorphVOX, one of the best voice changers for Windows 10, enables you to modify your voice online as well as in online games quickly and easily. This program is coupled with top-level technology for voice learning and background noise cancellation, providing an excellent experience for users. Apart from those built-in sounds and effects, this software also allows you to create and add your own effects and sounds.
If needed, you can even use it to transcribe audio files or record transcribed speech as a file. Last but not least, this software has a low CPU usage, letting you change your voice with any type of device.
- Compatible with online game box chat programs perfectly
- Offer a wide range of voices, from human to alien
- Let you add background sound during your calls
- Let you perform fine customization of voice editing and changing
- Ads banners could be annoying in the Junior version
- Only available for Windows
#4. Murf Studio
Murf Studio might be your best choice if you prefer an online voice changer for Windows 10. It provides more than 120+ text-to-speech voices in over 20+ languages, helping your complete all your tasks.
This tool works directly in the browse, which means you don't need to download or install any other software on your Windows PC. To change your voices, you only need to upload your creatives and sync them with the voice of your choice. Is it easy? Now, you can try this online voice changer.
- Simple and easy-to-use
- Use AI technology to create high-quality voiceovers
- Let you make changes to the speed, emphasis, and pitch of your voice
- Lack of soundboard
#5. Clownfish Voice Changer
If you often deal with changing voices, you must be familiar with Clownfish Voice Changer. Another Windows 10 voice changer lets you modify your voice in any major application, like Viber, Skype, Steam, Discord, Mumble, etc.
This Windows voice changer offers you a lot of sound effects, including female, male, helium, radio, robot, and more. To apply your desired voice effect, you need to click the corresponding icon and talk to your microphone; then your voice will be changed on the fly as you are talking.
- Support Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and 11
- Support Virtual Studio Technology plugin
- Work as a voice assistant that helps you convert text to speech
- Limited features in the free version
#6. Fake Voice
Fake voice is an easy-to-use Windows 10 voice changer on the market. It has a varied selection of voices ranging from a little kid to a very old person and everything in between, like cartoonish voices. And you can change the sound of your voice with just a few simple clicks.
Apart from letting you change your voice, this software also allows you to adjust the depth and pitch of your voice or even alter the gender of your voice. With its help, you can easily fake your voice to fool your friends for fun!
- Support real-time playback as you make adjustments
- Use very few system resources
- Let you tweak your voice to different tones
- The recording feature is not available
- The interface is dated
#7. AV Voice Changer
The last but also powerful Windows voice changing software is AV Voice Changer. This software allows you to do anything with your voice or any other voice because of the advanced voice morphing algorithms. Let's take the female-to-male voice changer feature as an example. Here, in AV Voice Changer, you have more options as 20-35 years old, 36-60 years old, and Angry man, to name a few. Besides, it also helps you record, loading, and edit audio files. To conclude, it is an all-in-one Windows 10 voice changer you cannot miss.
- Provide many skins and themes to use
- Offer a range of state-of-the-art voice effects and filters
- Support recording and editing tools for your audio files
- A little expensive compared to other software
On this page, we have shown you some excellent Windows 10 voice changers with their pros and cons. Now, you can select your desired programs! Whatever your choice, make sure the tool you choose suits your needs best!
Windows 10 Voice Changer FAQs
1. How do I change my voice on Windows 10?
First, you need to find a reliable Windows 10 voice changer; then you can start changing your voice on your Windows 10 PC. Here are many easy-to-use ones on the market, such as Voice Changer & Voice Effects, Voicemod, etc., and you can choose your desired one to start your task.
2. Does Windows have a voice changer?
Sadly, no. There is no built-in voice changer in Windows 10. However, some options are available in the Microsoft store, like Voice Changer & Voice Effects. It allows you to change a voice pitch and speed effortlessly.
3. What is the best voice changer for Windows 10?
Below are some popular Windows 10 voice changers you can refer to:
- Clownfish Voice Changer
- Fake Voice
- AV Voice Changer