Daisy is the Senior editor of the writing team for EaseUS. She has been working in EaseUS for over ten years, starting from a technical writer to a team leader of the content group. As a professional author for over 10 years, she writes a lot to help people overcome their tech troubles.…Read full bio
Myra joined EaseUS in 2017. As a big fan of Apple products, she mainly focuses on iOS data transfer and iOS troubleshooting tips. Meanwhile, she is expanding her knowledge and skills in other fields like data recovery and disk management. Myra is open-minded and likes both extensive and intensive reading. Other than reading and writing, she is also fond of mobile games and K-pop stars.…Read full bio
Thank you, dear reader, for taking the time to read my articles and for visiting the EaseUS website. I hope you find my articles are helpful. Have a nice day!…Read full bio
Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses are aimed at providing more instructive information to users.…Read full bio
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to multimedia tools including screen recording, voice changing, video editing, and PDF file conversion. Also, she's starting to write blogs about data security, including articles about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, etc.…Read full bio
Jean has been working as a professional website editor for quite a long time. Her articles focus on topics of computer backup, data security tips, data recovery, and disk partitioning. Also, she writes many guides and tutorials on PC hardware & software troubleshooting. She keeps two lovely parrots and likes making vlogs of pets. With experience in video recording and video editing, she starts writing blogs on multimedia topics now.…Read full bio
Gorilla joined EaseUS in 2022. As a smartphone lover, she stays on top of Android unlocking skills and iOS troubleshooting tips. In addition, she also devotes herself to data recovery and transfer issues.…Read full bio
"Hi readers, I hope you can read my articles with happiness and enjoy your multimedia world!"…Read full bio
Larissa has rich experience in writing technical articles. After joining EaseUS, she frantically learned about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, multimedia, and other related knowledge. Now she is able to master the relevant content proficiently and write effective step-by-step guides on related issues.…Read full bio
Rel has always maintained a strong curiosity about the computer field and is committed to the research of the most efficient and practical computer problem solutions.…Read full bio
Gemma is member of EaseUS team and has been committed to creating valuable content in fields about file recovery, partition management, and data backup etc. for many years. She loves to help users solve various types of computer related issues.…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
Voice Changers are now the talk of the town, with content creators and streamers using them to match the game characters, morph their voices and play pranks on friends. They have become substantially popular due to integration abilities with apps like Discord, Valorant, and many other chatting apps. I mean, how cool is it? Of course, to do this, you had to be a voice artist a few years back. And that is why we have curated a list of some of the best free voice changer for PC with incredible features.
|📶How many we tested||30 voice changers|
|💻Devices we used||A Windows 10 HP PC, Mac|
|⏰Time Duration||8 days|
|▶️Voices we change||YouTube, Discord, Valorant|
|✅What we value||Compatibility, performance, price, voice audio quality, number of voice filters, ratings|
|👍Most recommendable||EaseUS VoiceWave|
Look at these 10 free voice changers for PC, and choose the one that suits your needs.
There are several reasons why you need a free voice changer for PC. Consider them while choosing a voice changer for your PC. The tools in the list are handpicked, tried, and tested to refine the features, pros, and cons. Consider your requirements, compare them with the features, and choose the one that suits you.
Top 1. EaseUS VoiceWave
EaseUS VoiceWave, this perfect voice changer, can disguise your voice in real time. You can transform voices into a girl, robots, cartoons, and even celebrities for fun and to make your online presence unique.
The app offers the flexibility to customize voices to sound whatever you like with feasible sharing options and integration models.
🏅 Rating: 4.5 out of 5. (★★★★★)
💻 Compatibility: Windows
💰 Price: Free application
🎯 Key Features of VoiceWave:
- Integrates seamlessly with popular gaming, streaming, and messaging applications.
- Create custom voices and save them for later use.
- It can be a robot voice changer.
- You can disguise your voice into a robot, alien, game character, cartoon, and many more.
- Get the audio mixer, soundboard, and noise reducer inbuilt into the app.
- Furnish your audio using pitch, timbre, and tone.
- The UI is pretty intuitive and seamless.
- You will get over 100 voice effects and 18+ sounds.
- The app is relatively new, and more features will be added.
Top 2. Accusonus Voice Changer
Accusonus is a plugin voice changer for PC, which specializes in controlling voice characteristics and sound designs. The app comes with some inbuilt voice filters for voice morphing and offers three controlling aspects as character, device, and environment to furnish the voices. Also, you can integrate easily with external apps, and it supports most of the popular NLEs.
🏅 Rating: 5 out of 5 on G2. (★★★★★)
💻 Compatibility: Windows and macOS
💰 Price: Free Trial and $9.99 per month
🎯 Key Features of Accusonus Voice Changer:
- You can control three aspects: Character, device, and environment to enhance voices.
- Presets are available to add at the start of the videos.
- It is an all-in-one voice changer.
- Different voice effects include a baby, heard through a mobile, stadium, robot, etc.
- The plugin is compatible with popular video and audio software.
- You can create custom voices and use them.
- The plugin works in real-time.
- A Windows 10 voice changer.
- Best for musicians, audio artists, gamers, and streamers.
- It may act up while using Windows OS.
- Very few voice filters, and need more.
Top 3. Skype Voice Changer
If you want something simple and feature-rich, you can consider Skype Voice Changer Pro. It helps you transform your voice into something totally different, and you can also play recorder sounds on your videos. As the name goes, it works well with Skype, and you can even build your voice filter with fun and scary effects. The interface is intuitive, and the best Skype voice changer has eight voice effects like a chipmunk, robot, wobble, Echo, etc.
🏅 Rating: 3.5 out of 5 on CNET. (★★★★★)
💻 Compatibility: Windows
💰 Price: Free
🎯 Key Features of Skype Voice Changer:
- This includes sound effects like Double tone, Echo, distortion, Chipmunk, etc.
- Specially made for Skype and offers voice adjustments during calls.
- You can use it as an anonymous voice changer.
- Additional formats like WMA, AAC, and MP3 are available.
- Very straightforward user interface.
- Modifies voices in real-time during Skype calls.
- Simple yet feature-rich application.
- There are no editing options or voice customization features.
- Not enough voice filters.
Top 4. NCH Voxal Voice Changer
Voxal Voice Changer is already known for its seamless compatibility with apps like Discord, Twitch, and many other games. The app has lots of voice filters and customization options to furnish your final voice. You can disguise your voice in real-time and easily consume fewer resources to run other high-end apps.
🏅 Rating: 3 out of 5 on CNET. (★★★★★)
💻 Compatibility: Windows & macOS
💰 Price: Offer both the free version and paid version. The paid version costs $24.99.
🎯 Key Features of NCH Voxal Voice Changer:
- Effortless integration with applications for chatting, gaming, and streaming.
- Require very few resources to run.
- An excellent anime voice changer.
- A built-in library of voices ranging from girl, robot, funny, scary, cartoons, and celebrities.
- You will get professional voiceovers in real time.
- Great customization options.
- This may cause some apps to restart while integrating.
- The app and UI are outdated, but they still do the job.
Top 5. Voicemod
Voicemod offers you voice filters of game characters, custom voices, and inbuilt voices of various cartoons and celebrities. The interface is quite simple, and you can easily navigate. The app uses AI to produce realistic voiceovers in real time and effortlessly incorporates popular desktop apps. You can also avail of certain extra features like text-to-speech and text-to-song.
🏅 Rating: 3.6 out of 5 on CNET. (★★★★★)
💻 Compatibility: Windows & macOS
💰 Price: Voicemod offers a free and paid version. The plan goes like $45 for a lifetime, $18 for a year, and $12 for a quarter.
🎯 Key Features of VoiceMod:
- The software is very feature-rich and filled with extraordinary features.
- You can record, use audio files, or even avail text-to-speech features.
- Users can morph voices using 100+ voice effects.
- A TikTok text-to-speech voice changer.
- Add presets to your audio using the soundboard.
- Generate unique voices and customizations using VoiceLab technology.
- A very intuitive user interface.
- Scopre for audio manipulation is endless.
- Morphs in real-time and even offers background filters.
- The free version only offers a handful of features.
- Customizing your voices or building unique ones using VoiceLab requires a premium.
Top 6. Super Voice Changer
Super Voice Changer only offers three voice filters, but its strength lies majorly in the customization department. You can refine the voice with adjustments like noise reduction, voice equalizer, smoothness, pitch, and many more. You can make your sounds and save them for further use too.
🏅 Rating: 4 out of 5 on Aptoide. (★★★★★)
💻 Compatibility: Android and IOS
💰 Price: Free
🎯 Key Features of Super Voice Changer:
- The app offers flexible features for audio manipulations.
- Users can disguise voices using 3 voice filters.
- Upload pre-recorded audio files or change your voice on Discord and apply filters.
- It is a low-end application.
- Easy to load and smooth navigation.
- Customization options are unique and professional.
- The installation process may seem a little tricky.
- A good understanding of the voice controls is needed.
Top 7. MorphVOX
MorphVOX is another advanced voice changer for PC. It's known for its realistic voiceovers and customization options. You can avail of voice effects, sound effects, and even background filters to enhance the audio quality and sound realistic. The celebrity voice changer also offers the capability to polish your audio with pitch, volume, emphasis, and many others to personalize your voice.
🏅 Rating: 4 out of 5 on CNET. (★★★★★)
💻 Compatibility: Windows & Mac
💰 Price: A free trial and a pro version of $39.99
🎯 Key Features of MorphVOX:
- It uses AI and deep learning technologies to produce realistic voices.
- You can also enhance the background audio by adding or removing them using filters.
- Users can see frequent updates and new filters.
- A best female-to-male voice changer.
- Adjust pitch, volume, emphasis, and sound to improve the voice quality.
- The voiceovers are real and professional.
- New filters and updates improve the app experience.
- Very simple to use.
- Downloading audio files in mp3 format is not permitted.
- The price is high.
Top 8. Clownfish Voice Changer
With over 12+ voice filters at its disposal and good customization options, Clownfish is a powerful voice changer for PC. The Standout feature is the system-wide sound integration model, which makes it easy to handle voice morphing easy. The app also has a Linux version and works well with all desktop apps. To sound realistic, you can tweak audio characteristics to furnish voices.
🏅 Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on AlternativeTo. (★★★★★)
💻 Compatibility: Windows & macOS
💰 Price: A free application.
🎯 Key Features of Clownfish Voice Changer:
- Working on a system-wide sound integration model makes it easy. Set up once and use it on any app.
- Adjust the microphone settings directly from the app itself.
- It can be a kid voice changer.
- Customize your voice using audio effects like pitch shifting, volume, sound, and many more.
- You can disguise your voice in real-time.
- An intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Multi-language support.
- There are 14+ voice filters to select from.
- The app is outdated compared to today's voice changers.
- Users may have to endure some compatibility issues with microphones.
Top 9. Voicemeeter
Voicemeeter is primarily a virtual audio device that works on an audio I/O model. The tool can capture voices from multiple sources and make separate tracks from them. Ideal for podcasts, multiplayer gamers, etc. You will also get a few voice filters and some editing options to churn out realistic voiceovers for your characters, games, etc.
🏅 Rating: 3.9 out of 5 on AlternativeTo. (★★★★★)
💻 Compatibility: Windows
💰 Price: Voicemeeter works on the donationware model. Users can contribute money if they want.
🎯 Key Features of Voicemeeter:
- Allows audio mixing from 5 different audio sources at once.
- The control over audio characteristics is excellent.
- A voice changer for stream.
- Effortlessly integrates with desktop applications.
- Best for musicians, podcasts, and multiplayer games.
- The ability to adjust the sound parameters is excellent.
- The app can separate different audio as well.
- The app is not for beginners.
- The UI may seem complex, so users need to adapt.
Top 10. AV Voice Changer
AV Voice Changer is another reliable Voice Changer for PC that makes your streams and games better. It can record your voice, apply voice filters and even customize the voice with things like voice beautifying. By default, you can also avail voice recorder, editor, Morpher, and file morphing features.
🏅 Rating: 3.9 out of 5 on CNET. (★★★★★)
💻 Compatibility: Windows
💰 Price: The lifetime license at @$99.95
🎯 Key Features of AV Voice Changer Diamond:
- There are over 100 nick voices to choose from to build your online personality.
- Manipulate your voice using harmony, emphasis, pitch, etc., to enhance your audio.
- The app offers over 30+ voice filters to choose from.
- You can also apply 40+ audio effects and 70+ background effects.
- Flexible options to record, upload or use voice filters.
- You can add a voiceover to the video.
- The app has add-on packages to enhance the audio.
- Beginner friendly and easy to use.
- At $99.95, the premium is really expensive.
- Lot of limitations on the free version.
To Wrap Things Up
There are many free voice changers for PC in the market, but choosing the one that suits your requirements and a purse can be difficult. The post introduces 10 free voice changers for PC with all the necessary details and budget. Check your requirements and price band and choose your options, and the best free voice changer for PC, as per us, is EaseUS VoiceWave, with excellent options and completely free software.
Here are some of the most frequent FAQs asked on free voice changers for PC. If you have similar queries hope this will help you.
1. How to Get a Girl's Voice on PC?
You need to use a voice changer like EaseUS VoiceWave, Voicemod, etc., to get a girl voice on PC. You can also manipulate audio to sound like a woman of different ages by changing audio adjustments, or if you have pre-built filters, they will do the job.
2. How Can I Change My Voice Like a Celebrity?
You can mimic if you can, or else you can use a voice changer to sound like a celebrity. There are voice changers like Voxal Voice Changer, MorphVOX, Voicemod, etc., to get the celebrity voice filters and morph your voice.
3. What Is the Best Female Voice Changer for PC?
Here's the list of best female voice changers for PC:
- 1. EaseUS VoiceWave
- 2. Voicemod
- 3. Clownfish
- 4. MorphVOX
- 5. Voxal Voice Changer