Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses are aimed at providing more instructive information to users.…Read full bio
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to multimedia tools including screen recording, voice changing, video editing, and PDF file conversion. Also, she's starting to write blogs about data security, including articles about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, etc.…Read full bio
Jean has been working as a professional website editor for quite a long time. Her articles focus on topics of computer backup, data security tips, data recovery, and disk partitioning. Also, she writes many guides and tutorials on PC hardware & software troubleshooting. She keeps two lovely parrots and likes making vlogs of pets. With experience in video recording and video editing, she starts writing blogs on multimedia topics now.…Read full bio
Gorilla joined EaseUS in 2022. As a smartphone lover, she stays on top of Android unlocking skills and iOS troubleshooting tips. In addition, she also devotes herself to data recovery and transfer issues.…Read full bio
"Hi readers, I hope you can read my articles with happiness and enjoy your multimedia world!"…Read full bio
Larissa has rich experience in writing technical articles. After joining EaseUS, she frantically learned about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, multimedia, and other related knowledge. Now she is able to master the relevant content proficiently and write effective step-by-step guides on related issues.…Read full bio
Rel has always maintained a strong curiosity about the computer field and is committed to the research of the most efficient and practical computer problem solutions.…Read full bio
Dawn Tang is a seasoned professional with a year-long record of crafting informative Backup & Recovery articles. Currently, she's channeling her expertise into the world of video editing software, embodying adaptability and a passion for mastering new digital domains.…Read full bio
Sasha is a girl who enjoys researching various electronic products and is dedicated to helping readers solve a wide range of technology-related issues. On EaseUS, she excels at providing readers with concise solutions in audio and video editing.…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
Do you want to prank someone by hiding your original voice? If so, you can do it with an anonymous voice changer app. With the development of AI technology, people can change their voices to celebrities' voices or cartoon characters.
You can change your voice with an anonymous voice changer or a text-to-voice converter. This article will explore some feasible anonymous voice changer apps for both PC and mobile users. Let's dive in now!
|📶 How many we tested||12 voice changers|
|💻 Devices we used||A Windows PC, Mac, and mobile phone|
|▶️ Changes voices for||Skype, WhatsApp, ZOOM, and Google Meet|
|✅ What we value||Compatibility, performance, price...|
|👍Most recommendable||EaseUS VoiceWave|
Let's look at some voice changer apps that can be used on a Windows PC first. We give you three apps to choose from, read the basic information about them, and choose one to use.
EaseUS VoiceWave, the excellent voice changer, is a good option for users. With the ability to camouflage speech in real-time as well as edit functions, the software stands on top. Users can easily combine the app with many gaming and live-streaming apps. In a word, it is a perfect anonymous voice changer.
By using the software, you can make your voices anonymous, which can protect your privacy or make your voice more interesting, funny, or attractive. Therefore, you can try to download this software.
- Excellent integration with games, messaging apps, and game consoles
- Change your voice like a game character, cartoon character, or celebrity, and record your own voice
- Adjust your voice by adjusting pitch, tone, and timbre
- It offers built-in mixing, soundboard technology, and noise reduction to enhance your voice and audio
- Access over a ton of high-quality sound filters
- Easily integrate 200+ online gaming and 50+ messaging apps
- Simple user interface
- More sound filters need to be added
- Limited functions in the free version
Clownfish Voice Changer is popular among people who like to change their voices to Alien, Atari, Robot, Baby voice, etc. It is compatible with Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11 and can be used on almost all Windows PCs. Therefore, you don't have to worry about compatibility issues.
However, you need to note that this app is installed on the system level. Therefore, every application on your device that uses a microphone or other audio capture devices will be affected. Please make sure the app won't affect other procedures before launching it.
- Offer a superb audio control
- Play background music during phone calls
- Offer many voice effects to change your voice
- Import music sources from the internet
- Change voices to robotic sounds
- Easy to use for most people
- Add background music to the audio
- Only 10+ inbuilt voice filters are offered
- It can't be used on Mac computers
Voicemod is also known as an easy-to-use and comprehensive voice changer app for most PC devices. With this program, you can pretend yourself to be who you want at any time. You can change your voice when playing games like Minecraft, World of Warcraft, Overwatch, etc.
Also, you can use it when using social platforms, including Skype, WhatsApp Desktop, TeamSpeak, etc. It can also help you hide your original voice when attending an online meeting like ZOOM or Google Meet. Just download it and have a try.
- Change voices in Fortnite, Valorant, League of Legends, etc.
- Free voice changer for gamers, content creators, and vtubers
- Help you sound like a robot, demon, chipmunk, woman, etc.
- A live voice changer to use when streaming
- Use custom keybindings to play the perfect sound effects
- Support loading up your own MP3 or WAV files
- A voice changer for PS4 and PS5, and Xbox
- Can't record videos
- Some voice filters are not supported in the free version
AV Voice Changer
The last PC voice changer app we give you is AV Voice Changer. It can easily access and modify every piece of your voice without a hassle. With this app, you can make your voice sound deeper, higher, younger, older, etc.
Thanks to the various voice effects it offers, users can change their voices to multiple sounds. You can even combine different voice filters with different pitches to create new sound effects on your own. Let's check out its features below.
- Generate a fake name to contact others
- Save and access the edited voices
- Change voices in real-time
- Edit audio recordings with effects
- Use custom keybindings to play the perfect sound effects
- Compatible with role-playing games or web chat applications
- Offer natural voice qualities
- You need to buy the premium version to get all functions
- Only compatible with Windows devices
After reading about voice changer apps on PC, you can now look at the mobile phone apps.
Anonymous Voice Changer
Anonymous voice changer is a free voice changer app available on mobile phones. It allows you to add your desired filters to your voice no mater what your goal is. With this tool, you can remain mysterious on any platform.
After you apply various filters to your audio recording, you can do many things with it. The interface is clean and clear. Most people can use it without a hassle. Let's read more about it below.
- Adjust your voice speed, echo, pitch, and resonance
- Share audio files directly to social media platforms
- Share your prank voices with your friends
- Offer high-quality sound output
- Users can download it for free
- Save your distorted voice recordings to your device
- Set the edited voices for ringtones
- Can't be used during online gaming
- Ads will pop up during using
Voice Changer with Effects
The Voice changer with effects app is also recommended as one of the best anonymous voice changers in the market. You can download and install it from the Google Play store without paying anything.
It offers many voice filters to its users. Helium, robot, giant, monster, extraterrestrial, zombie, alien, squirrel, and drunk effects are all supported. You can use it to make videos of different styles easily with it.
- Offer 40+ effects to your recordings
- Offer voices of humans, animals, and even robots
- Change local files into MP3, WAV, OGG, etc.
- Support importing files to it
- Add personalized audio to your file
- Change the pitch and speed of your voice
- Save and use the sound as an instrument on a piano
- The free version offers limited options for filters
- Can't change voice in real-time
In a word, comparing the above anonymous voice changer for PC or mobile devices, it is strongly suggested that you can consider trying the perfect software: EaseUS VoiceWave. It can help you change your voice anonymously, simply, and operably. Why not have a try?
If you still have doubts, check the frequently asked questions below to find an answer.
1. How do I change my voice like Anonymous?
Many voice changer apps can help you change your voice, like Anonymous. You can try the listed ones:
- EaseUS VoiceWave
- Clownfish Voice Changer
- MorphVOX Voice Changer
- Voice Changer with Effects
2. Are voice changers illegal?
It depends on your purpose. Using voice changers to change your voice for fun is legal. While using it to commit crimes or other harmful behaviors is illegal.
3. What do hackers use to change their voices?
They mostly use voice changer apps like Clownfish Voice Changer, Voicemod, Anonymous Voice Changer, etc. You may try one to hide your original voice, too.