- 1.Top 6 Best Voice Changer for Gaming (Full Review)
- 2.How to Change Voice While Playing League of Legends - 6 Perfect Tools
- 3.Voice Changer Audacity [Review & Alternatives]
- 4.Top 6 Best Mickey Mouse Voice Changer (2023 Ranking)
- 5.Top 5 Helium Voice Changer in 2023
- 6.4 Best Yoda Voice Changer Helps You Talk Like Yoda
Top 6 Voice Changer for Steam (99% User's Choice)
Jane Zhou updated on May 19, 2023 | Home > Voice Changer Tips
Steam has brought a revolution in the gaming industry. It is a platform that people can use to find, buy, and install new games. You can play these games with school friends, mates, or online audiences.
All Steam games have a chat box and community messaging service. Sometimes, you might want to fake your voice with some anime characters or celebrities to prank your friends. At that time, an excellent voice changer for Steam will be helpful. To help you find the best one, we chose and tested many apps on the market and then picked 6 to share with you. Here are the specific testing statistics:
|12, including offline and online tools|
|🕖Time duration||3 days|
|🛠️What we tested||Customization, sound quality, compatibility, latency, stability|
|🤗Features we focused||Latency, customization, and compatibility|
According to our test, these are the top 6 Steam voice changers capable of producing the right results:
1. Voxal Voice Changer
Voxal Voice Changer is our premium pick for Steam voice changer. It has a comprehensive vocal effect library to pick exciting sounds. For real-time voiceovers, it uses a microphone as an input. However, it is equally efficient for recorded videos. Regarding editing, it offers a wide range of background sounds. You can also go to "Settings and Effects" for sound modification and amplification. Using these options, you can adjust the tone or tempo of a sound.
The Voxal is compatible with CSGO, Discord, and other platforms, which means you can also change your audio on Discord or other platforms easily. The best part is Voxal doesn't need any assisted program to integrate with other platforms. It seamlessly connects with other platforms without burdening the internal memory of the device.
- Hotkeys to switch between different sounds
- Low CPU storage
- Can create customized for different gaming characters
- Lack of voice editing features
- Only supports limited audio files
2. Clownfish Voice Changer
Clownfish Voice Changer is among the most credible Windows 10 voice changer tools we have. The tool can be installed on the Windows system, changing the voice effects of all audio-capturing devices. In addition, it also can be used as a gaming voice changer, as it works well with all major gaming software.
It has 13 distinct voice effects, including Alien, Atari, Clone, Mutation, Fast Mutation, Slow Mutation, Male pitch, Silence, Female pitch, Helium pitch, Baby pitch, Radio, and Robot. Clownfish also offers a custom pitch option. This program has built-in music and sound players. The music gives control to audio and songs playlist across different media formats while the sound player provides built-in sound management.
- Provision for Virtual Studio Technology plug-in support
- Room for customized pitch
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface for quick conversions
- Limited range of voice effects
- Lack of voice editing controls
Voicemod is an ideal voice changer for Vtuber, content creators, and gamers. They can use its high-quality voice filters to build their sonic identity. The tool uses modern AI technology for live streaming of any celeb or customized voice. In addition, it can collaborate other applications for real-time voice conversions.
It has an extensive collection of famous celeb and character voice to pick from. With Voicemod, you can add songs, backgrounds, effects, pitches, tone, layering, and other alterations to sound outputs. For content creators, it also offers a "Soundlab," where you can experiment with new sounds and pitch for any character. This gives users a creative license to come up with an original voice.
- Ideal for sound editing and customization
- Compatible with all major platforms
- Offers a soundboard with key binds for gamers
- Not compatible with Android or iOS Systems
- Tough for newbies at the start
MorphVox offers a complete AI voice-changing solution for Steam users. Morph uses voice latest voice learning technology for this. You can get many free voices and free sound packs from the morph library. In addition, the tool provides a gaming optimization option, where you can match the sound per the playing character's characteristics. A wide range of background options are also available.
Morph allows sound tuning and frequency comparison analysis. It is also equipped with Pre and Post graphic equalizers for finely tuned audios.
- User-friendly interface
- Stereo microphone support for live streaming
- Low bandwidth and CPU usage for excellent performance
- No room for customized sounds
- The free version is limited
5. AV Voice Changer
AV Voice Changer can do almost anything with an input voice. However, it isn't only a voice changer rather it provides a complete home audio workstation, including all necessary tools.
The AV provides a built-in voice recorder for quick and efficient recording of an input voice. The voice editor feature can cut, split, copy, and add effects to the recorded voice. In the end, you can adjust the pitch and timbre of output in the voice morhpher option. The premium version also comes with Hotkeys, a voice analyzer, and an add-on library.
- ion for digitally signed virtual audio driver
- Hotkeys available for switching
- Quick conversion with accurate results
- Gold and Basic editions have outdated interfaces
- Lack of voice editing features
Voice.ai brings an advanced approach to voice changing world. Instead of simple text-to-speech conversion, it uses the latest technologies to retain emotions, pauses, and emphasis of sound during the conversion. This ability puts this tool in a different league.
The software also offers what might be the largest voice library available on the internet with 1000s of distinct voices. You can also use the voice cloning feature to create a customized voice for your favorite gaming character. This app is compatible with Among Us, World of Warcraft, WhatsApp, and many more apps!
- Ideal for streamers, gamers, and Zoom meetings
- Intriguing but user-friendly interface
- Can generate animated parodies of any voice
- Soundboard is yet to be launched
- The free Version is limited
The Bottom Line
Voice changing brings the best out of your video gaming experience on stream. With modern AI tools, you can speak like your favorite celebrity or anime voice with friends and colleagues while playing the game. You can crack jokes, troll, and make speeches in any iconic voice to build a sonic identity over Steam.
This blog highlights the top 6 Best voice changers for Steam. Do give it a read and choose the best tool for you. If you think it's helpful, you can share it now!
Voice Changer for Steam FAQs
These are the most common question about a voice changer for Steam:
1. How do I add a voice changer to Steam?
Follow these steps for it:
- Install the voice-changing app.
- Open Steam and go to Settings in the Steam chat menu.
- In the voice section, go to the recording device and select Change Device.
- It will show the sound system window. Select Microphone as input.
- Choose OK on the sound system window.
2. How do streamers change their voice?
The streamers use voice changers to modify or change their voice. The tool selection depends upon the requirement type, device compatibility, and budget.
3. Does Clownfish work on Steam?
Yes, Clownfish can seamlessly work in tandem with Steam. Furthermore, it doesn't require any upgradation or plug-in support. All you need is to install the Clownfish voice changer and select the microphone as input.
4. How can I change my voice while gaming?
For that, you need a real-time voice-changing application. Once installed in the phone, you can change your voice to any celebrity voice available in the software's vocal library.