Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses are aimed at providing more instructive information to users.…Read full bio
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to multimedia tools including screen recording, voice changing, video editing, and PDF file conversion. Also, she's starting to write blogs about data security, including articles about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, etc.…Read full bio
Jean has been working as a professional website editor for quite a long time. Her articles focus on topics of computer backup, data security tips, data recovery, and disk partitioning. Also, she writes many guides and tutorials on PC hardware & software troubleshooting. She keeps two lovely parrots and likes making vlogs of pets. With experience in video recording and video editing, she starts writing blogs on multimedia topics now.…Read full bio
Gorilla joined EaseUS in 2022. As a smartphone lover, she stays on top of Android unlocking skills and iOS troubleshooting tips. In addition, she also devotes herself to data recovery and transfer issues.…Read full bio
"Hi readers, I hope you can read my articles with happiness and enjoy your multimedia world!"…Read full bio
Larissa has rich experience in writing technical articles. After joining EaseUS, she frantically learned about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, multimedia, and other related knowledge. Now she is able to master the relevant content proficiently and write effective step-by-step guides on related issues.…Read full bio
Rel has always maintained a strong curiosity about the computer field and is committed to the research of the most efficient and practical computer problem solutions.…Read full bio
Dawn Tang is a seasoned professional with a year-long record of crafting informative Backup & Recovery articles. Currently, she's channeling her expertise into the world of video editing software, embodying adaptability and a passion for mastering new digital domains.…Read full bio
Sasha is a girl who enjoys researching various electronic products and is dedicated to helping readers solve a wide range of technology-related issues. On EaseUS, she excels at providing readers with concise solutions in audio and video editing.…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
Virtual YouTubers (VTuber) are gaining massive popularity among teens and youth. Following the craze, you shouldn't stay behind to join the cue and make yourself recognized for your work. But quality plays a crucial role for a VTuber to stand out from the crowd.
As a professional VTuber, you need not be stressed about finding the best VTuber voice changer software, as we have eased your job by testing some popular ones on the market. The following table shows some related statistics:
|🔢Test software samples||14, and we choose 6 of them|
|🧑🏻🤝🧑🏻Selected for||Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android users|
|🎼Tested voice effects||Cartoon, horror, funny sound, Lolita voice, etc.|
|📣Change voices for||YouTube, Discord, VRChat, Roblox, ZOOM, Skype, etc.|
|🎶Voice quality||Clear and noise-free|
|🥇Most recommended||EaseUS VoiceWave|
1) EaseUS VoiceWave
|💻 Compatibility||Windows 10/11|
|🏅 Rating||4.5 out of 5.0 Stars|
EaseUS VoiceWave, the excellent voice changer for PC, can be a perfect option for you to use. For those VTubers, it can provide them with many functions when changing their voices. As an AI-based voice converter that offers a variety of features to enhance users' online communication and gaming experience. Its user-friendly interface and visually appealing design provide a seamless platform for interactions such as Zoom, WhatsApp, Google Meet, Skype, and YouTube.
If you're a Vtuber, this program lets you change your voice with more than 100 sound filters, including SpongeBob, Big-eyed Frog, robots, Donald Duck, and celebrities, which will add endless entertainment and laughter. It is compatible with various applications, such as online games and instant messaging apps. Therefore, it is a good option for users, and you can consider using this VTuber voice changer.
- It can change your voice in real-time
- It is compatible with Zoom, Discord, YouTube, etc.
- You can add some sound effects to your voice, like a busy city, on the beach, or beside the fire.
- Customize the voice of users
- Work well with online games and instant messaging apps
- 📒 User Comment
- If you want to find a good Vtuber Voice Changer, then EaseUS VoiceWave, this excellent voice converter, is the way to go. With the ability to camouflage voice in real-time as well as many sound effects, the software stands on top.
|💻 Compatibility||Windows, macOS, iOS, Android|
|🏅 Rating||4.4 out of 5.0 Stars|
Voicemod is an excellent VTuber voice changer software to change and modify the voice of your characters in your video content and online games. With this software, you can change your voice's speed, frequency, pitch, pitch shift, and character tone to make your video more realistic and exciting.
The Voicemod program is a real-time AI voice changer that reflects what and when you want in the metaverse. It supports multiple platforms such as OBS, Discord, VRChat, Roblox, ZOOM, Skype, and more to change your voice and add custom sound effects to communications and games. Moreover, you can alter your voice to sound like a demon, robot, chipmunk, man, woman, etc.
- It helps you perform all types of communication with the aid of professional tools like speech recognition, lip synchronization, etc.
- Compatible with other powerful software such as Omegle, Audacity, Elgato Stream Deck, Twitch
- It lets you add sound effects to any video chat or chat application
- Features a massive sound effect library with more than a couple of thousands of sounds and phrases to make perfect content
- It lets you change your sound ID, speed, and pitch to make any sound type
- 📒 User Comment
- Voicemod is a good voice changer to use on a PC. But its library lacks different sound effects and tools for audio editing. But if you can compromise certain things, Voicemod can be your best-chosen option.
3) Clownfish Voice Changer
|💻 Compatibility||Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11 (32 bits and 64 bits)|
|🏅 Rating||4.5 out of 5.0 Stars|
Clownfish Voice Changer is another simple but effective VTuber voice changer that you can use to change your voice on Discord or other platforms like Skype, Steam, ooVoo, Hangouts, Viber, Mumble, TeamSpeak, and many other chatting and gaming applications. The program integrates with all the apps that use a microphone to apply voice effects seamlessly.
With Clownfish, you can choose 14 voice effects and sound like an alien, clone, mutation (Fast and Slow), silence, pitch (male, female, helium, baby, and custom), or robot during calls and live streaming sessions. In addition, the program supports Virtual Studio Technology (VST) plugins to generate sounds and make new audio effects.
- Features a pretty simple and easy-to-work-with user interface
- Changes voice in real-time
- Equipped with music and sound players to listen to any audio file and organize recordings
- The tool does not require additional configuration or setup before use
- Offers various languages and different file formats
- 📒 User Comment
- Clownfish is a decent real-time app to change your voice. But it is not as good as mentioned above. Clownfish can be your go-to option if you require a voice changer that can modify your recorded voice.
4) MORPHVOX JR
|💻 Compatibility||Windows and macOS|
|🏅 Rating||4.8 out of 5.0 Stars|
MORPHVOX JR is a perfect VTuber voice changer that lets you change your voice online and in-game with one click in seconds. With superior voice technology, the Mac and Windows 10 voice changer detects voice parse and enables you to add your sound effects and backgrounds.
It has many free voices to generate different voice combinations and free sound packs to send out farts and drum rolls while still modding your voice. You can even try 'Backgrounds' to add a background sound while talking and prank your friends with the sounds of traffic jams, mall shopping, etc.
MORPHVOX lets you engage in voice comparison analysis and tuning. With its state-of-the-art noise reduction in digital and smart modes, you can cancel the background noise easily.
- Ease of use, intuitive and powerful voice changer software
- Features a wide range of high-quality audio effects
- Dispatch sound effects with quick keys
- Supports a noise-cancellation feature for extra quiet background
- Supports excellent editing features to adjust pitch, tone, and voice frequency
- 📒 User Comment
- MORPHVOX is a top-notch option for professionals and experts. It is a complete video editor and voice changer to change and modify your voice to meet the demanded sound.
|🏅 Rating||4.9 out of 5.0 Stars|
Fine voice is a great YouTube voice changer that lets you unleash the charm of your voice while online teaching, remote meeting, podcasting, gaming, recording, live streaming, and more. Its ease of use lets you transform your voice into different styles in real-time. It works well with Discord, Google Meet, ZOOM, Twitch, OBS, YouTube, Fortnite, and many more programs.
With a simple and intuitive interface, it does not require audio processing techniques. Instead, you can change your voice with effects of Young Lady Anna, Minions, Grandma, Old Man, Hall, etc., and customize your voice like a pro.
- It provides over 200 sound effects and 30+ voice effects
- Enables speech-to-text in 48kHz without quality loss
- Enables text-to-speech in 40 languages and 200 voices
- It supports making adjustments for better vocals
- Provides studio-quality recording
- 📒 User Comment
- Fine Voice is convenient to use and changes voice, transcribes recordings, converts text to speech, and extracts sound from video files easily.
6) All In One Voice Changer
|💻 Compatibility||Windows Vista/7/8/10 (64-bit required)|
|🏅 Rating||4.0 out of 5.0 Stars|
In the list of 6 best VTuber voice changers, we cannot ignore the All In One Voice Changer. It is a lightweight, simple-to-use, and beginner-friendly tool, so even if you are a newbie or lack professional expertise, you can handle and work with the program well without any usage troubles.
In addition, this program is a free and easily accessible software designed for various platforms and works well with Skype.
With this voice changer tool, you can mask the actual pitch of your voice and transform it into a new one. All In One Voice Changer analyzes the sound of your uploaded or recorded voice and uses the information to produce an audio clip that meets your requirements.
- Lets you run and review the voice recordings
- It helps you communicate on Skype with the right tone and pitch
- Changes your voice in over 50 voice effects
- It provides the convenience of use
- Performs real-time voice conversion captured via computer or webcam mic
- 📒 User Comment
- All In One Voice Changer is the perfect choice for the ones looking for decent but feature-rich voice-changing software.
The Bottom Line
Without the right tools, outdoing yourself in any competition can be challenging. To grow as a VTuber, you must have qualified software to provide you with sound quality and help you unshackle your charm and personality. With our top 6 VTuber voice changers, we hope you must have found the best fit for your work. So make a pick and start working on your videos and content asap.
Actually, the EaseUS VoiceWave is the best option for VTubers. You can try this software.
VTuber Voice Changer FAQs
We have had enough with VTuber voice changers. Still, if any query persists, go through these FAQs and clear your mind's doubts in no time.
1. What voice changer do VTubers use?
Generally, there's no particular go-to choice for VTubers. It all depends on their needs and requirements. However, we have recommended some of the best and industry-leading voice changers above to select for your convenience.
2. How can I change your voice to an anime voice?
With Voicemod, you can instantly change your voice to an anime voice and become an actor/actress for anime, just follow these steps.
Step 1. Open Voicemod PRO, navigate to the Voice Maker function, and select the Double Pitch generator.
Step 2. Adjust the pitch to configure the anime voice
- Mix 100%, Pitch 80%, and Humanizer OFF
- Or mix 100%, Pitch 70%, and Humanizer On
Step 3. That's it. You can now talk in the voice of a Japanese boy or girl.
3. How do I change my voice on the live stream?
You can rely on some voice changer for stream, and we take MORPHVOX JR as an example. Set your PC to use MORPHVOX JR and change your voice on live stream in quick steps:
Step 1. Open MORPHVOX > move to Control Panel and choose Recording from Sound.
Step 2. Click the Assign Default Driver button and right-click the Microphone tab (Screaming Bee Audio).
Step 3. Choose Set as Default Device and tap OK to save your changes.
Step 4. Now launch the MORPHVOX JR app and select the Morph button until its green indicator lightens up. The Listen button lets you hear the modified voice as you speak in real time.
4. Are voice changers illegal on YouTube?
Voice changer tools are absolutely legal and are in high demand in the market. But remember that it is safe only if you use them to change your voice and prank your family and friends. Refrain from defaming anyone by changing their original voice with another's voice.