Daisy is the Senior editor of the writing team for EaseUS. She has been working in EaseUS for over ten years, starting from a technical writer to a team leader of the content group. As a professional author for over 10 years, she writes a lot to help people overcome their tech troubles.…Read full bio
Myra joined EaseUS in 2017. As a big fan of Apple products, she mainly focuses on iOS data transfer and iOS troubleshooting tips. Meanwhile, she is expanding her knowledge and skills in other fields like data recovery and disk management. Myra is open-minded and likes both extensive and intensive reading. Other than reading and writing, she is also fond of mobile games and K-pop stars.…Read full bio
Thank you, dear reader, for taking the time to read my articles and for visiting the EaseUS website. I hope you find my articles are helpful. Have a nice day!…Read full bio
Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses are aimed at providing more instructive information to users.…Read full bio
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to multimedia tools including screen recording, voice changing, video editing, and PDF file conversion. Also, she's starting to write blogs about data security, including articles about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, etc.…Read full bio
Jean has been working as a professional website editor for quite a long time. Her articles focus on topics of computer backup, data security tips, data recovery, and disk partitioning. Also, she writes many guides and tutorials on PC hardware & software troubleshooting. She keeps two lovely parrots and likes making vlogs of pets. With experience in video recording and video editing, she starts writing blogs on multimedia topics now.…Read full bio
Gorilla joined EaseUS in 2022. As a smartphone lover, she stays on top of Android unlocking skills and iOS troubleshooting tips. In addition, she also devotes herself to data recovery and transfer issues.…Read full bio
"Hi readers, I hope you can read my articles with happiness and enjoy your multimedia world!"…Read full bio
Larissa has rich experience in writing technical articles. After joining EaseUS, she frantically learned about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, multimedia, and other related knowledge. Now she is able to master the relevant content proficiently and write effective step-by-step guides on related issues.…Read full bio
Rel has always maintained a strong curiosity about the computer field and is committed to the research of the most efficient and practical computer problem solutions.…Read full bio
Gemma is member of EaseUS team and has been committed to creating valuable content in fields about file recovery, partition management, and data backup etc. for many years. She loves to help users solve various types of computer related issues.…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
While using voice changers, people often question themselves, what should we do to make out voices stand out? If you use it for some game character, video character, or to prank people, voice pitch changers are helpful for voices to sound unique. With a huge variety of pitch voice generators available on the market, finding out the best is a challenge.
If you are confused about what voice pitch changer to use, we have got you covered. The article shares you with different pitch voice changers on PC, online, and Mobile. You can change the pitch or tone of your voice or voice filters. Go through the list and make your best bet.
|📶 How many we tested||21, desktop and mobile applications|
|💻 Devices we used||Windows 10 HP PC, Mac, Android phone, and iPhone|
|⏰ Time Duration||10 days|
|✅ What we value||Compatibility, voices numbers, customization, sound quality, compatibility, stability|
|👍Most recommendable||EaseUS VoiceWave|
After testing, we also list them by compatibility and performance, and you can choose which one is the most suitable for you.
The first section introduces you to three powerful pitch voice changers, which work in real-time and allows you to alter pitch at different levels.
No. 1 EaseUS VoiceWave ❤❤❤❤❤
- 💻Compatibility: Windows
- 💰Price: Free application
- 🏅Rating: 4.5 out of 5
EaseUS VoiceWave is an amazing voice changer to alter your voice pitch. You will get excellent inbuilt voice filters with unbelievable voice quality and pitch customizations to personalize your requirements.
This all-in-one voice changer offers many other filters and compatibility with games, streams, and chat applications. And it also offers voice effects like male-to-female and many more for free.
🎯Key Features of VoiceWave:
- Not only pitch, but you can also alter tone and timbre to render high-quality output audio.
- You can alter your voice into 100+ voice effects and 18 sounds like game acts, cartoons, celebrities, and many more.
- Make use of a voice mixer to blend multiple tracks and adjust the balance with vocals, sound effects, and audio adjustments.
- Best soundboard for gaming with lots of presets to manipulate your audio clips.
- Enhance your audio quality using the noise reducer to create clear voice files and noise-free output audio.
- Uses superior AI voice technologies to render high-quality voice output.
- Custom voices and discord-style UI with seamless navigation.
- You can access over 100+ real-time voice effects.
- Best free voice changer for Discord.
- The app is relatively new, and a lot more features will be added in the upcoming days.
No 2. Clownfish Voice Changer ❤❤❤❤❤
- 💻Compatibility: Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- 💰Price: A free application.
- 🏅Rating: 4.7 out of 5 on AlternativeTo
Clownfish is another excellent voice pitch changer for free. As you can see on the interface, you can set your custom pitch to enhance your voice quality. The app excels in processing the audio in real-time to sound as accurately as possible. You can select filters and completely transform the voice with great customization options.
🎯Key features of Clownfish Voice Changer:
- The inbuilt-library offers over 12 voice effects. For example, you can use it as a boy voice changer.
- Due to its system-wide sound integration, you need to set up once and can use it for any app.
- Along with altering the pitch shifter, you can also control volume, speed, speech, etc.
- You can effortlessly set up many popular games and chat apps.
- The app offers multi-language support.
- You can adjust microphone settings for better output.
- You can access an inbuilt sound player with voice filters and management.
- Very easy to use.
- The microphone and app should be compatible enough to work properly.
- Not enough voice filters as its contemporaries.
No 3. Voxal Voice Changer ❤❤❤
- 💻Compatibility: Windows & macOS
- 💰Price: Offer both the free version and paid version. The paid version costs $24.99.
- 🏅Rating: 3 out of 5 on CNET
Voxal Voice Changer by NCH is an excellent pitch voice changer that runs on low resources. The app is known for its seamless integration with desktop apps like Discord, Twitch, etc., and modulates your voice in real time. You can customize your voice pitch and preview it. Though the app is quite old, the voice processing with pitch is excellent with realistic voiceovers.
🎯Key Features of NCH Voxal Voice Changer:
- You get various options to record, upload or even direly use it with compatible apps.
- Takes very few resources to run.
- You will get a pitch shifter band equalizer, speed control, and many more to furnish the output voice.
- The built library offers a wide range of voice filters, effects, and sounds.
- Users can adapt quickly.
- A huge set of inbuilt voices to choose from.
- Seamless incorporates external applications as a live voice changer for Skype, Discord, etc.
- The customization options are excellent with pitch shifters, band equalizing, speech control, etc.
- The UI seems outdated. Though an excellent pitch voice changer, the UI is not intuitive.
- Users may have to restart some applications during the setup process.
If you want to avoid going for the installation and setup thing and instantly get your voice modified, you can opt for an online pitch voice changer. You can check the most popular ones below.
No 1. LingoJam.com ❤❤❤❤
- 💻 Compatibility: Online and web-based
- 💰Price: Free
- 🏅Rating: 3.9 out of 5
LingoJam is a web-based voice pitch changer that can offer different voice tones for users. A stable internet connection is enough, and you are good to go; installation and setup are unnecessary. You can process your voice with voice filters, adjust the pitch, and finish the output audio. You will get many filters for free, and you have to upload the audio files and apply filters.
🎯Key Features of LingoJam Voice Changer:
- You can use a text-to-speech feature, an audio recorder, or load an audio file.
- You can adjust voice settings like pitch, speed, and harmony, and the software instantly produces a voiceover.
- You will get both low and high-pitch options to modify the pitch of your voice.
- Easy-to-use interface and voice-altering options.
- You will get separate settings for both high, low, and many other pitches.
- Completely web-based and free.
- Integration with apps is not possible.
- The output voice may sound unnatural.
- Real-time voice morphing does not exist.
No 2. VoiceChanger.io ❤❤❤❤
- 💻Compatibility: Online and Web-based
- 💰Price: Free online tool
- 🏅Rating: 4 out of 5
Just as the interface and name suggest, VoiceChanger.io is solely made to morph your voice using different filters. You will get over 50+ options like scary, funny, background filters, and many more. Therefore, you can use it as a scary voice changer. You can upload, record, and later use the pitch shifters to improve the final audio. As you dive in, you will have many more features to explore.
🎯Key Features of VoiceChanger.io:
- This program is AI-powered and offers 50+ voice masks.
- Flexible sharing options for download and social media.
- You can use the Text-to-speech feature for voice modification.
- You will get voices of robots, gender, and even villains of Hollywood movies.
- Free and completely web-based.
- Multiple voice filters and sharing options.
- Offers custom voice effects.
- No real-time voice morphing.
- Integration with external apps is not possible.
If you are on the lookout for a Mobile voice changer to get your voice pitch altered, you a check them out below. You can change the pitch to high or low directly on your phone.
No 1. Voice Changer Plus ❤❤❤❤
- 💻 Compatibility: Android and iOS
- 💰Price: Free and paid versions.
- 🏅Rating: 3.5 out of 5 on the CNET
Voice Changer Plus is available for both Android and IOS users. The app has over 55 voice effects and background audio to transform your voice completely. You can also improve your audio with additional effects layering to modify the pitch and tone. You can preview voices and share the files directly on social media or use them as alarm and notification ringtones.
🎯Key Features of Voice Changer Plus:
- Offers additional flexibilities like cutting, trimming, changing pitch, etc.
- You can instantly preview your voices with voice modulation happening with a single tap.
- The sharing and export options are free with no cost constraints.
- The inbuilt library offers over 55 different voice effects, background audio, and audio effects.
- You can apply voice filters directly on audio files and listen to them in different voices by selecting a 'New Voice.'
- The app is user-friendly and has an intuitive work interface.
- Flexible editing and layering options.
- You can use it as an anonymous voice changer.
- The app is prone to abrupt software crashes.
- The integration process with another app on Mobile is difficult.
- The rendering process with voice filters takes a bit more time.
No 2. Voice Changer - Audio Effects ❤❤❤❤❤
- 💻Compatibility: Android and iOS
- 💰Price: Free
- 🏅Rating: 4.3 out of 5 on the Google Play Store
Voice Changer- Audio Effects is a voice distorter that enables users to perfect their audio pitch according to their needs. The app offers presets to modify voices and enables users to make their voices. You can change the pitch to enhance the output voice. It can modify voice speed and pitch with tons of voice filters to sound like a child, a robot, genders, and many more.
🎯Key Features of Voice Changer- Audio Effects:
- There are more than 25 voice effects like a robot, alien helium, chipmunk, devil, etc. So, you can use it as a robot voice changer.
- You can record, import audio or use TTS to disguise your voice.
- You can share the recording directly on social media or even set them as an alarm or notification ringtone.
- Great set of voice effects and background noises.
- The interface is simple and intuitive and comes with a futuristic design.
- The sharing options are flexible.
- No support for integration with apps.
- Editing options for custom voices are limited.
- It might crash sometimes.
While choosing a pitch voice changer, it is crucial to consider a few factors before jumping on to it. Here's a list of things you need to factor in while choosing a voice pitch changer.
- Purpose: There are different reasons why you want to use a voice pitch changer. If you want it to sound like scary, a girl or boy, or some game character, where the modifying pitch can make your voice more impactful.
- Real-time or post processing: Real-time pitch voice changers and post-processing of the audio files are two different things completely. For real-time, you need to opt for an advanced voice changer, which can furnish your pitch as your speak, whereas for post-processing, a moderate voice changer with a good program to change pitch is enough.
- Output quality: You have to pay attention to the output. There are instances where you need realistic or animated or some other emotion. So, check if your voice pitch changer gives you the desired output.
- Impact on additional features: Along with voice filters, you may be using other features like built-in effects, noise impressions, or adjusting other effects. Do consider the impact of pitch alternation on additional features.
To Wrap Things Up
It's quite important to have pitch settings to sound exactly how you want. For games, chatting, or something to evoke certain kinds of emotions, you need a powerful voice pitch changer to churn out realistic voices. The post presents you with pitch voice changers on PC, online, and mobile to modify your pitch. The easiest way to modify the pitch is to use EaseUS VoiceWave, as it offers many more customization features along with pitch shifting.
Here are some of the most frequent FAQs asked on Voice Pitch Changer. If you have similar queries hope this will help you.
1. Is it possible to increase voice pitch?
There are vocal exercises to lower or higher your pitch. But if you want to increase voice pitch, you can use a voice pitch changer and select the high pitch filter and process the voice with a high pitch.
2. Does changing pitch change speed?
Changing pitch stretches the voice effect, thereby changing the speed. In fact, the process of pitch shifting is done by changing its playback speed. So, depending on lowering or increasing the pitch, the speed of the voice definitely changes.
3. What happens when pitch increases?
When pitch increases, the frequency increases and results in reduced wavelength. This, in turn, makes the sound sharper, and a higher amplitude makes a louder sound.