Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses are aimed at providing more instructive information to users.…Read full bio
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to multimedia tools including screen recording, voice changing, video editing, and PDF file conversion. Also, she's starting to write blogs about data security, including articles about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, etc.…Read full bio
Jean has been working as a professional website editor for quite a long time. Her articles focus on topics of computer backup, data security tips, data recovery, and disk partitioning. Also, she writes many guides and tutorials on PC hardware & software troubleshooting. She keeps two lovely parrots and likes making vlogs of pets. With experience in video recording and video editing, she starts writing blogs on multimedia topics now.…Read full bio
Gorilla joined EaseUS in 2022. As a smartphone lover, she stays on top of Android unlocking skills and iOS troubleshooting tips. In addition, she also devotes herself to data recovery and transfer issues.…Read full bio
"Hi readers, I hope you can read my articles with happiness and enjoy your multimedia world!"…Read full bio
Larissa has rich experience in writing technical articles. After joining EaseUS, she frantically learned about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, multimedia, and other related knowledge. Now she is able to master the relevant content proficiently and write effective step-by-step guides on related issues.…Read full bio
Rel has always maintained a strong curiosity about the computer field and is committed to the research of the most efficient and practical computer problem solutions.…Read full bio
Dawn Tang is a seasoned professional with a year-long record of crafting informative Backup & Recovery articles. Currently, she's channeling her expertise into the world of video editing software, embodying adaptability and a passion for mastering new digital domains.…Read full bio
Sasha is a girl who enjoys researching various electronic products and is dedicated to helping readers solve a wide range of technology-related issues. On EaseUS, she excels at providing readers with concise solutions in audio and video editing.…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
Maybe you are finding some best real-time voice changers for Chromebook, but you do not know how to choose the best voice changer for yourself. Therefore, we have tested some voice changers according to some statistics, and now you can read the following table to learn more about them.
|📶 How many we tested||11, desktop applications|
|💻 Devices we used||Google Pixelbook Go|
|⏰ Time duration||5 days|
|✅ What we value||Compatibility, number of voice filters, customization, sound quality, latency, stability, ratings|
|😊 Suitable for||Both beginners and experienced users|
A real-time voice changer is an application that modifies a live voice by changing its tone, tempo, pitch, and other characteristics. You can also add special sound effects and celebrity voices to the original audio. They can use Windows, iOS, and Chrome OS operating systems to work with devices.
The real-time voice changer can help Chromebook users to do as follows.
- Create YouTube Videos
- Make character voices for online video games
- Do recreational activities (Like Speaking with friends in celebrity voices)
- Add voiceovers to a video
- Record Audiobooks for kids
A real-time voice changer can convert any text or audio input into the desired sound or convert video to audio. However, selecting a quality voice changer for the best results is important.
The quality of a voice changer depends upon its sound output, editing features, compatibility, and pricing. Based on this criterion, we have compiled a list of the top 6 best real-time voice changers for Chromebook in 2023.
This part will show you the 6 real-time voice changers for Chromebook, and here is a summary of the above-mentioned voice changers for you in the below table.
|🎶 Voice changer||🪄 Voice filters||🔊 Voice effects||🎛️ Custom voice||💻 Hotkeys|
|AV Voice Changer||60+||50+||Available||N/A|
|MorphVOX||From Sound pack||50+||Available||N/A|
|Voxal Voice Changer||35+||30+||Available||Available|
Voicemod is our first pick when it comes to voice-changing apps. The tool is capable of quick conversions with accuracy and high-sound quality. It offers live and offline conversions for Youtubers, gamers, and other types of content creators.
As a celebrity voice changer, the app includes a built-in vocal store consisting of celebrity sounds. You can pick the sound of your choice and immediately start a live session. Voice can work with Discord, Skype, Fortnite, and all other major applications. It is the ideal voice changer for Windows 10/11 (64-bit).
🏅 Rating: 3.7 out of 5 stars (★★★★★)
😊 Best for: users of streaming videos and gamers
💰 Price: The premium version costs 12 Dollars for a quarter, 18 dollars for a year, and 45 Dollars for a lifetime service.
🎯 Key Features
- It includes a "Voice Lab" for adding customized voice changes and sound effects to the input audio.
- The voice library has more than 80 voice filters
- It can be considered a voice changer for YouTube
- It offers a unique "Text to Song" option for creating songs from input text
- User-Friendly interface with quick conversions
- It can change your voice on Discord
- Comprehensive voice editing features
- Option to add sound effects in the voice library
- Free voice changer is limited
- Live stream mode can stutter on slow networks
Clownfish voice changer is a 100% free tool for changing your voice. The application is installed at a system level, which enables it to modify all apps using a microphone or any other audio device. This means it can collaborate with all video streaming, chatting, and gaming apps.
Clownfish offers 13 voice effects along with a custom pitch option. All voice effects are realistic using cutting-edge AI technology. The clownfish is compatible with Chrome os, Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11.
🏅 Rating: 3.6 out of 5 stars (★★★★★)
😊 Best for: users of streaming videos and chatters
💰 Price: Free of cost.
🎯 Key Features
- It has a "music player" for music control and a playlist
- It offers a "Sound player" to manage built-in sounds
- It is an all-in-one voice changer
- The "voice assistant" option helps convert any text into speech
- Supports all major audio files
- Ideal for newbies
- Includes VST plug-in support
- Lack of sound editing features
- No voice customization
Voicemeter is a powerful audio mixer that can improve and run any sound of your choice. It comes into 3 variants: the voicemeeter standard, which only offers one input and output, and the voicemeeter banana, which offers two virtual inputs and outputs. And lastly, the voicemeeter potato can give five inputs and outputs.
The interface is quite attractive. It includes large-size buttons with sliders and text options. The tool offers real-time preview updates for all inputs. Using this, you can monitor the pitch, tone, and tempo change. The tool works with Chromebook, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
🏅 Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars (★★★★★)
😊 Best for: professional workers
💰 Price: Free of cost
🎯 Key Features
- It allows base-frequency, mid-frequency, and high-frequency changes
- The sliding feature is available to implement fade-in effects
- It has four panels to connect with several audio devices at once
- Supports all types of audio interfaces
- It can be a kid voice changer
- Range of sound parameters for voice adjustments
- Free to use
- No voice editing or built-in celeb voices
- Difficult to learn
The AV voice changer maker claim to "Do pretty much anything with your voice" on its official website. As a voice changer, it can change your voice into any celebrity or animated character of your choice in real-time. As a voice editor, it can easily modify, cut, record, and mix your voice.
AV Voice Changer, the software is compatible with all webchat and gaming apps. It is a particularly ideal voice changer for the Discord app. This makes AV voice changer ideal for both professionals and newbies.
🏅 Rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars (★★★★★)
😊 Best for: web chatters and gamers
💰 Price: $99.95 for a full diamond license
🎯 Key Features
- The "Voice Morpher" feature applies voice attributes, sound beautification, and other advanced options to your voice
- The "parody mixer" can mix different voices to create a unique sound for you
- A voice changer for YouTube
- The "voice recorder" has a friendly design with a preview option
- Complete voice-changing solution
- High-quality audio voice output
- Different short-cut keys are available
- The free version is limited
- Excessive advertisement pop-ups can cause irritation
MorphVox uses voice learning technology to transform your voice in real-time completely. As an effective Halloween voice changer, it also offers background sound cancellation for quality output. MorphVox also has a huge vocal library of free voices and sound packs.
It is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Chrome operating systems. The tool can work in tandem with Skype, Discord, Counter-Strike, and all other such applications.
🏅 Rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars (★★★★★)
😊 Best for: Skype or Discord users
💰 Price: USD 39.99
🎯 Key Features
- It includes live vocal visualization to manage color, frequency, and voice spectrum
- The option of voice comparison analysis and tuning
- Pre- and post-graphic options, along with voice parsing detection for studio-quality output
- A user-friendly approach to voice conversion
- It can be an excellent female-to-male voice changer
- Low bandwidth and CPU space usage
- Integration with all gaming apps
- Not suitable for newbies
- The free version is limited
Voxal Voice Changer is a lightweight yet powerful real-time voice changer. It includes a comprehensive vocal library to choose the desired output voice. The app offers background voices and pitch modifications in the original voice.
Voxal Voice Changer, this Windows 10 voice changer can work with Windows, Mac, and Chromebook. It is also compatible with Steam, Discord, and other such apps. Therefore, it is also a good voice changer for Steam.
🏅 Rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars (★★★★★)
😊 Best for: Steam gamers
💰 Price: USD 39.95 for a lifetime home license, 3.88 Dollars for monthly usage
🎯 Key Features
- It includes Hot Keys to switch between different voices
- It has a Wavepad for editing recorded audio
- It can create unlimited custom voice effects
- Simple interface
- Easy to use
- Low CPU Storage
- Lack of voice editing features
- It doesn't allow sound customization options
EaseUS VoiceWave is a real-time voice changer designed for beginners and professionals. This cutting-edge tool allows seamless integration of diverse sound effects into your Windows PC. Its user-friendly interface makes it ideal for beginners.
With EaseUS VoiceWave, you can dive into an immersive gaming or chatting session on your computer with the Windows operating system, as it supports over 200 online games and more than 50 live chat applications. Notably, the ability to customize voice effects has contributed significantly to its widespread acclaim.
Unlock a world of voice transformation possibilities on your Windows PC with this exceptional application.
🏅 Rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars (★★★★★)
😊 Best for: users of online gaming, chatting, and live streaming
💰 Price: The premium version costs 4.99 Dollars for a month, 19.99 dollars for a year, and 39.99 Dollars for lifetime service.
🎯 Key Features
- User-friendly interface inspired by Discord
- Extensive library of built-in voice effects
- Customizable voice options
- Enjoy high-quality sound based on AI technology
- Compatibility with over 200 games for a diverse gaming experience
- Suitable for users of all levels, whether beginners or professionals
- Not compatible with Android and Mac devices
- Limited availability of free sound effects for non-paying users
The Final Words
The real-time voice changer for Chromebook can modify or change any voice. Chromebook users can utilize them for educational tutorials, voiceovers, YouTube videos, gaming, web chatting, and other recreational activities.
This blog highlights the top 6 best real-time voice changers for Chromebook available in 2023. We have presented their introduction, interface, Key features, and pros & cons. Pick the tool of your choice and shock the world with your newly found creativity. Choose EaseUS VoiceWave and unleash your creativity to astonish the world, especially if you're new to this tool.
These are the most frequently asked questions about Real Time Voice Changer for Chromebook
1. Can You Use a Voice Changer on Chromebook?
Yes, you can use a voice changer on Chromebook. All you need is to find a tool like MorphVox or AV Voice changer compatible with Chromebook.
2. How Do I Add Voice Extensions to Chrome?
To add voice extensions to Chrome, follow these steps:
Step 1. Go to the Chrome web store.
Step 2. Find a voice extension of your choice there.
Step 3. Click Add to Chrome.
Step 4. The extension will be added to Chrome.
3. Can You Change the Voice on Google Chrome?
Yes, you can do this with this procedure.
Step 1. Open Google on your device.
Step 2. Say, Hello, Google. Open Assistant Settings.
Step 3. Go to All Settings and choose Assistant Voice.
Step 4. Now, you can choose a new voice.
4. Is There a Real-time Voice Changer for Android?
There are plenty of real-time voice changers available for Android. You can choose Voice Changer with Effects or other such apps for this purpose.