- 1.Top 7 BEST Voice Changer for Xbox (2023 Edition)
- 2.New! Top 3 Elmo Voice Changer You Can't Miss
- 3.Here! Get Ultimate Hacker Experience with Best Hacker Voice Changer
- 4.Top 7 Best Voice Changer for Twitch (Newest Lists)
- 5.Best 5 Corpse Voice Changer [Editor's Choice]
- 6.Try 6 Best Voice Changer for TeamSpeak (2023 Updated!)
How to Change Voice While Playing League of Legends - 6 Perfect Tools
Larissa updated on Apr 10, 2023 | Home > Voice Changer Tips
The voiceovers while playing the League of Legends games make the gaming experience more immersive, keeping us glued to the game. If you are a long-time player, the repeated voices definitely get boring, and what if you could change them with League of Legends voice changers, an excellent idea right? Let us get right into some of the best League of Legends voice changers to explore the possibilities of voice changers.
Below is the list of the 6 best League of Legends voice changers with excellent features and sound effects.
1. VoiceMod (Windows & macOS)
👨🏼🔬Expert Rating: With an average rating of 4.7 out of 5, the app works well for both primary and professional uses. Though the free version offers fewer features, the software offers smooth integration with games like League of Legends.
VoiceMod(Safe URL: https://www.voicemod.net/) is quite popular among League of Legends Voice Changers. This is ideal for both game voice changing and integration with external applications. It offers voice changing in real-time with excellent voice filters and sound effects. You can upload your voice clips, customize them with VoiceLab, and convert them into a voice of your own. It includes a vast library of inbuilt voice filters to switch your voice like a robot, SpongeBob, man, woman, etc.
🎊Key Features of VoiceMod
- Build your sonic identity with voice customization for various external gaming and streaming platforms.
- Offers seamless integration with high-end desktop applications and games like League of Legends, twitch, change your voice on Discord, etc.
- The VoiceLab offers voice customization with multiple effects and audio.
- An intuitive and easy-to-use user interface.
- Offers background noise cancellation while streaming.
- It has 80+ voice filters and sound effects.
- Excellent voice customization options with VoiceLab.
- The free version restricts a lot of useful features.
- The VoiceLab only comes if you upgrade to the PRO version.
2. AV Voice Changer Diamond (Windows)
👨🏼🔬Expert Rating: The ratings of 4 suggest that it is a great app, but there are a lot of areas the developers can work to make it even better.
AV Voice Changer Diamond(Safe URL: https://www.audio4fun.com/voice-changer.htm) is a League of Legends voice changer that can improve your whole game experience better, as it packs all excellent features. As a macOS and Windows 10 voice changer, it can make your voice or any pre-recorded voice in its library into excellent sounds. And more importantly, what makes it stand out are the inbuilt voice recorder, voice editor, voice morphing, and file morpher to modify the features of the voice like pitch, volume, and sound to customize and apply to the game characters according to your needs.
🎊Key Features of AV Voice Changer Diamond
- It includes over 100 'nickvoices' to use with any nickname and personality online.
- It gives you to analyze and modify the four fundamental voice characteristics: harmony, pitch, score, and brightness.
- An insane library with a wide range of voices added frequently.
- It has 30 voice effects, 70 background effects, and 40 audio effects.
- Inbuilt audio editor to adjust features like pitch and volume.
- Offers users to download add-on packages of voice effects.
- Unlimited audio recording time.
- The paid version is costly.
- The free version does not offer anything except for pretty basic features.
3. MURF.AI (Windows & macOS)
👨🏼🔬Expert Rating: Overall, it is highly recommended. A great choice with excellent AI features that generate very realistic human sounds. It is fantastic for Youtube streaming and teachers.
Maybe due to flexibility or something, AI-based text-to-speech voice changers have become extremely popular. And what better than MURF.AI(Safe URL: https://murf.ai/voice-changer) to generate text-to-speech voiceovers for League of Legends in real-time. The teachable AI and the ability to adjust the audio characteristics make the voice even more real. It consists of 120+ professional voices with top-notch quality in its library already and allows you to edit your audio files through it.
🎊Key Features of MURF.AI
- Offers audio customization with pitch, volume, and speech adjustments.
- Very intuitive user interface. Even novice users will use it easily.
- Uses AI and deep learning technologies to generate realistic human voices in over 20+ languages.
- Much suited for Teachers, content creators, businesses, and marketing companies.
- Ability to upload own voiceovers and convert them with professional voiceovers.
- An own studio to save and access your voice.
- Offers the addition of background noise to videos, to match the vibe of your videos.
- Limited subscription plans make users confused.
- Though contain a huge set of voice filters, they are not advanced.
4. NHC Voxal Voice Changer (Windows & macOS)
👨🏼🔬Expert Rating: NCH is excellent and user-friendly software. It applies a lot of voice changers and sound effects in real-time and also allows the recording of audio files.
NCH Voxal Voice Changer(Safe URL: https://www.nchsoftware.com/voicechanger/index.html) is especially known for its excellent compatibility with all desktop applications and games. The standout features include integration with applications and customization of voices. As far as a League of Legends voice changer, it offers a lot of flexibility to make our own set of new agents with a lot of customization in real time. Even beginners and professionals can use this to modify and disguise voice with numerous voice effects and audio filters.
🎊Key Features of NCH Voxal Voice Changer
- Real-time Voice chnager with excellent audio effects and customizations.
- You can change your voices into any character for games, pranks, and chats.
- The application is very light and smooth.
- Great voice chnagers technologies assembled on a simple and intuitive interface.
- Works in real-time.
- Flawless compatibility with external applications.
- Many voice effects, audio filters, and customization options.
- Might restart some applications while integrating.
- The technologies are a little outdated.
5. MorphVOX (Windows & Mac)
👨🏼🔬Expert Rating: Excellent program with good features. But some applications may experience sound disruptions, which may be due to some incompatibility.
MorphVOX(Safe URL: https://screamingbee.com/morphvox-voice-changer/) is another tool with great voice filters and sound effects to modify your voice. A tool with celebrity and cartoon voices also offers voices like a man, woman robot, level, and funny sounds. Firstly, an attractive interface with all the features and navigation between them. How great, as it allows audio recording and editing with audio characteristics to integrate with platforms like League of Legends, and Discord in real time making it an excellent League of Legends Voice Changer.
🎊Key Features of MorphVOX
- Applied top voice technologies to generate voices, add background noise, and remove background noises and sound quality.
- You can record your own voice on the software and customize it.
- Ideal League of Legends voices changer for integration with desktop applications.
- Inbuilt audio recording and editing.
- Offers many voices for free.
- Upgrades the features frequently.
- Posses ultra-quite background noise cancellation.
- Not user-friendly, especially for beginners.
- Quite expensive.
6. Clownfish Voice Changer (Windows & macOS)
👨🏼🔬Expert Rating: A 4-star rating for a completely free application speaks for itself. Go for it if you are a beginner. And except for a few, it can be advisable to professional users as well.
Last but not least, what's better, is Clownfish Voice Changer(Safe URL: https://clownfish-translator.com/voicechanger/) if you want some tool which is completely free. The software already has brilliant filters to convert your voice into a man, robot, woman, etc. Real-time voice generation and audio characteristics adjustments like pitch, emphasis, volume, and speech make it a better choice for novice and professional users.
🎊Key features of Clownfish Voice Changer
- Offers multi-lingual support to cater to a larger audience.
- Easy integration with various applications like League of Legends, Skype, and Discord.
- Works in real-time to make the whole thing more realistic.
- Easy for novice and non-tech people to rely on and modify voices.
- Uninterrupted integration with games and streams in real-time.
- Ability to record and adjust the microphone settings while recording.
- Can voice an alien, clone, male, helium, and custom pitches with ease.
- Very few voice filters.
- No frequent updates for the application.
User Review: More than excellent considering it is completely free, and does the job exceptionally, but nothing fancy compared to other applications.
The Bottom Line
The article introduces the 6 best League of Legends Voice Changers with main features, pros, and cons to let you choose the most suitable one according to your convenience. The VoiceMod stands out as an overall product, and what better than MURF.Ai, if you want a text-to-speech League of Legends Voice Changer.
FAQs on League of Legends Voice Changer
1. Does Voicemod work on League of Legends?
VoiceMod adds real-time voice changing and custom voice effects for every game available on the desktop. It includes League of Legends, Skype, Discord, Twitch, and many more.
2. How do I change my voice to Chinese in the league?
- Open the League of Legends client, without signing in.
- Press the "Settings" button at the bottom.
- Click on the "Language selection" dropdown.
- Select the "Chinese" language and log in.
3. How can I change my voice in a game?
- Download the voice changer of your choice. Configure it to consider the microphone as an input device.
- Select the application and use it to access the various voices.
- Start speaking on your microphone to sound like your desired voice.