Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses are aimed at providing more instructive information to users.…Read full bio
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to multimedia tools including screen recording, voice changing, video editing, and PDF file conversion. Also, she's starting to write blogs about data security, including articles about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, etc.…Read full bio
Jean has been working as a professional website editor for quite a long time. Her articles focus on topics of computer backup, data security tips, data recovery, and disk partitioning. Also, she writes many guides and tutorials on PC hardware & software troubleshooting. She keeps two lovely parrots and likes making vlogs of pets. With experience in video recording and video editing, she starts writing blogs on multimedia topics now.…Read full bio
Gorilla joined EaseUS in 2022. As a smartphone lover, she stays on top of Android unlocking skills and iOS troubleshooting tips. In addition, she also devotes herself to data recovery and transfer issues.…Read full bio
"Hi readers, I hope you can read my articles with happiness and enjoy your multimedia world!"…Read full bio
Larissa has rich experience in writing technical articles. After joining EaseUS, she frantically learned about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, multimedia, and other related knowledge. Now she is able to master the relevant content proficiently and write effective step-by-step guides on related issues.…Read full bio
Rel has always maintained a strong curiosity about the computer field and is committed to the research of the most efficient and practical computer problem solutions.…Read full bio
Dawn Tang is a seasoned professional with a year-long record of crafting informative Backup & Recovery articles. Currently, she's channeling her expertise into the world of video editing software, embodying adaptability and a passion for mastering new digital domains.…Read full bio
Sasha is a girl who enjoys researching various electronic products and is dedicated to helping readers solve a wide range of technology-related issues. On EaseUS, she excels at providing readers with concise solutions in audio and video editing.…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
Whether you are just stepping into professional editing or working as an audio editor, you must be aware of voice generators and text to speech converters. Such tools have become the need of the hour because you can't expect premium results without them.
It is right to say that you need tools at different stages, from voice cloning to editing, to give your work a professional look. But the main problem comes when looking for the best AI voice generator.
Getting premium quality results is a time requirement as it can guarantee success in your field. If you are struggling with finding the right pick from multiple text to speech websites, this blog is for you. In this guide, we will show you the 10 best AI-powered tools for voice generation.
|🔧Tools we tested||25 tools|
|🔢How many we selected||10 AI tools|
|👨💻Devices we used||Windows & MAC|
|⏰Time taken||4 Weeks|
|🌟Factors we consider||Compatibility, voices included, interface, other platform integration|
|🧔For whom we selected||Content creators, audio/video editors, impaired Persons|
|🏅Most Recommended||EaseUS Voice Over|
Top 10 AI Voice Generators
We have evaluated multiple tools while looking for the best tools for generating voiceovers. Some of those are good for specific tasks like using an Obama text to speech converter.
But a few of those have an extensive list of features, making them perfectly suitable for this list. We have selected the 10 best generative AI tools that offer natural-sounding speech for your text. Let's read about them in detail.
1. LOVO AI
Being an audio engineer, you must know the importance of video editing for your work. It is because you must streamline your voiceover with the video's visuals. LOVO AI is your required AI tool to generate voice.
Isn't it exciting to perform all your tasks from a single window? Additionally, you can get a natural-sounding speech from this generative AI tool. You can use it as a celebrity text to speech or AI voice generator for cartoons.
- It offers a wide collection of voices with emotions for different tasks.
- LOVO AI has multiple AI tools to help you in writing text.
- A professional can access royalty-free content for commercial purposes.
- You can adjust the tone as it has 20+ tones available in its list.
- Versatile usage
- Audio customization tool
- Simple interface
- Support 150+ languages
- A limited list of voices
- 🤵User Review
- Unlocking Endless Possibilities. Lovo's main features are its remarkable accuracy and voice production, which sounds quite realistic. - from G2
If you are looking for text to speech with emotions, Synthesia should be your preferred tool. It is one of the best tools regarding voice creation with emotions and realistic sound. Additionally, it enables you to get AI generative videos and set voiceover to them in the same window.
The developers keep growing the tool's library to make every ascent available in its list. All in all, you will find it a perfect pick to generate a voice with different accents.
- It has more than 120 AI characters.
- One can use its advanced lips synchronization.
- Because of realistic sound, one can use it as a SpongeBob text to speech converter.
- It works like an advanced editing tool.
- Fast processing
- All-in-one toolkit
- Custom voices feature
- Easy-to-navigate interface
- Ascent mistakes have been found
- 🤵User Review
- Synthesia Helped Me to Create Engaging Explanation Videos. Synthesia has taught me how to make explanation films and has provided me with tips and tricks through their webinars. - from Trustpilot
3. Murf AI
Another best AI voice generator is Murf AI. When you have this AI tool, there is no need to worry about realistic speech. It has a long list of voices with your favorite characters added to let you get their voices.
Its realistic voiceover has helped users while creating podcasts, presentations, and audiobook content. Its American accent style makes it a perfect pick among other Trump text to speech converters.
- You can edit the generated voice.
- It enables the users to set the pronunciation level.
- You can access an extensive built-in sound library.
- It has been integrated with platforms for direct video importing.
- Tool for everyone
- Best tool with an American accent
- Integrated with multiple platforms
- Simple and quick lip synchronization
- No video-creating tool
- 🤵User Review
- Good Software but bad pricing. I like the quality of the voices that Murf.ai generates. I can manage projects and select different voice types using the same text. - from Trustpilot
When looking for an effective AI-powered tool for generating voiceovers, Listnr is a must-have tool. It is a good resource when your task is related to the online market, like course creation, podcasts, and related ones.
Listnr includes a huge library of voices with different emotions and tones. You can pick the one suitable for your task and voiceover your video. It also has a video recording option in addition to high-quality voices.
- It has a high-quality video recorder.
- One can download audio/video files as many times as they need.
- You can adjust the speed of voices.
- There is no need for additional tools.
- Enables voice cloning, too
- Advanced speech editor
- Quick processing
- Direct integration with social media
- Support limited languages
- 🤵User Review
- Listnr is easy to use, and we can already think of several use cases. We have also stacked quite a few codes so we won't run out of words and also to support the company. - from AppSumo
Most voice generators and text to speech tools generate similar voices without pausing. Speechelo has your back and is here to assist you in overcoming this issue. You can generate voices from any text with 100% realistic sound.
The tool adds pauses and other parts in the speech according to your text requirements. With this advanced feature, you can use it as Eric text to speech converter and voiceover it on your video for exact output.
- It generates voice in 3 different tones.
- Professionals can integrate it with different video editing tools.
- No need to pay any monthly fee.
- High-quality voices with multiple accents.
- 3 steps working principle
- Voice preview before processing
- Create sound according to text requirement
- No free product demos are available
- 🤵User Review
- Speechelo Basic does what it says on the tin. I don't understand the negative comments posted here. The website states that you need a basic license before upgrading to Pro. - from Trustpilot
It would be right to say that PlayHT is the best AI voice generator with an extensive list of voices. It includes the largest collection of voices, with over 900 built-in voices available.
The best thing is it supports multiple languages in which you can insert your text. It is right to say that you will not be able to distinguish between real and AI-generated voices because of its ultra-realistic voices.
- It allows the users to adjust the speed/tempo of the voice.
- You can choose from multiple speaking styles.
- It offers volume adjustment.
- A professional will access the largest voice collection.
- Ultra-realistic voices
- Style and tone-adjusting tools
- Custom library for pronunciation
- Multi-lingual supporting feature
- No voice cloning in the free version
- 🤵User Review
- Excellent product and outstanding customer service. This was our first time using AI to generate audio dialogues for textbooks, and we found both the ultra-realistic and premium voices excellent to the extent that we could fool people into thinking they were real. - from G2
Not all speech synthesis tools are designed for professionals, but tools like Speechify are also available online to assist impaired persons. Using Speechify, you can convert any book or document into speech to let them hear instead of reading.
Isn't it something that will help impaired people? Additionally, you can integrate it with other applications to let the users feel comfortable.
- It can be used easily because of its simple interface.
- One can import the text in PDF, document, and direct pasting formats.
- You can get advanced options to control audio-related parameters.
- Reading speed adjustment
- Seamless scanning and conversion
- Custom soundtrack adjustment
- Gives commercial usage rights
- Support 15 languages only
- 🤵User Review
- I just started grad school, and Speechify has helped me get through many of my books. Living in Los Angeles means I spend many hours driving. I appreciate that Speechify has helped me take my PDF textbooks and make them accessible while driving. - from Trustpilot
Being a student, the hardest task is to read something with focus and learn from it. No need to worry about this when you have Natural Reader, as it can read your required paper aloud. You can easily get a realistic AI voice speaking your lesson using this.
Additionally, it supports multiple languages, making it easier for linguistic students to learn more. Simply, we can say that this tool will help you learn for free. But you must upgrade your plan if you want to use it for a long time.
- It has a dedicated Chrome extension.
- You can listen to your lesson in different voices.
- Being a user, you can adjust the speed and volume of the sound.
- One can get started with it for free and upgrade when required.
- Simple user interface
- Multiple voices to read aloud
- Advanced editing tools
- Suitable for disabled persons
- Robotic sound
- 🤵User Review
- Natural Reader struggles (skips over) most text in a website bullet list. Not what you expect for £50. - from Trustpilot
Finding a realistic AI voice isn't simple, as you may struggle a lot. What if we say all voices are realistic? ElevenLabs is the software that can help you in this regard with a vast collection of realistic sounds.
You can easily access any of its voices to get a sound for your text with realistic emotions. The best thing about this tool is it allows you to clone your voice. In turn, you can say that it will be easy to voiceover in your voice instead of AI-generated voices.
- This text-to-speech software lets you add your voice.
- It can be used in 28 languages.
- You can edit the generated voices in a real-time preview.
- Fast voice cloning
- Create human-like voices
- The free plan is available
- Simple interface with quick processing
- A limited list of voices
- 🤵User Review
- Voices are cloned very accurately with the v2 models. It can be temperamental, but that is the nature of AI. It would be better once we get speech-to-speech or more emotional control in the dialogue. - from Trustpilot
10. EaseUS Voice Over
Another best AI voice generator available on the internet is EaseUS Voice Over. It is a new tool compared to other tools mentioned in the list. But it has gotten the attention of people worldwide because of its list of 450+ voices. You can use it as a celebrity text-to-speech converter, and a Britney Spears AI voice generator.
It makes the selection of preferred voice by the user simple and fast. Additionally, it doesn't support a few languages but makes it workable for 140+ languages. So, you can use it from any part of the world without problems. Another unique feature is downloading subtitle files to add them to your video on your required platform, for example, using its Cantonese text-to-speech feature with its Cantonese subtitle export to learn Chinese.
- It allows you to choose from 450+ voices.
- You can utilize its advanced editing tools for voice adjustment, like tone.
- It offers text-to-speech with emotion changes, making it lifelike.
- One can't recognize whether the sound is AI-generated or human.
- Free use with no registration
- Supports multiple audio formats
- Good for creators with subtitle downloading format
- Advanced audio editing tools to adjust different parameters
- Only web-based usage is supported
Comparison of Best 10 AI Voice Generators
Before picking the best AI voice generator, you should check a comparison table discussing price and prominent features. We have discussed all tools mentioned above in this guide here in this table for quick comparison.
|Quality||LOVO AI||Synthesia||Murf AI||Listnr||Speechelo||PlayHT||Speechify||NaturalReader||ElevenLabs||EaseUS Voice Over|
To Wrap Up
You must have learned the best AI voice generator by reading the above sections. Every tool has specific features that make it better than other tools. But EaseUS Voice Over is one of the best tools, having basic features required for various purposes.
Using this, you can deal with different tasks related to text-to-speech generation and editing. We recommend visiting the website and trying it to learn more about it and understand why it is better.
FAQs on Best AI Voice Generator
We hope you have cleared all your answers about the best AI voice generators. Here are a few quick answers explaining the questions in your mind.
1. What is the #1 AI voice-over generator?
ElevenLabs can be considered the #1 AI voice generator because of its advanced features. But EaseUS Voice Over has those features that make it a perfect alternative to ElevenLabs.
2. Is there a free AI voice generator?
EaseUS Voice Over is a free AI voice generator that doesn't require any registration.
3. What's the most realistic AI text-to-speech?
NaturalReader is the most realistic AI text-to-speech converter. Using this, you can get realistic sound for any document like a book, paper, and others.
We are sure you have learned enough from this blog. If you find it useful, please share it on social media for the help of others.