Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses are aimed at providing more instructive information to users.…Read full bio
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to multimedia tools including screen recording, voice changing, video editing, and PDF file conversion. Also, she's starting to write blogs about data security, including articles about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, etc.…Read full bio
Jean has been working as a professional website editor for quite a long time. Her articles focus on topics of computer backup, data security tips, data recovery, and disk partitioning. Also, she writes many guides and tutorials on PC hardware & software troubleshooting. She keeps two lovely parrots and likes making vlogs of pets. With experience in video recording and video editing, she starts writing blogs on multimedia topics now.…Read full bio
Gorilla joined EaseUS in 2022. As a smartphone lover, she stays on top of Android unlocking skills and iOS troubleshooting tips. In addition, she also devotes herself to data recovery and transfer issues.…Read full bio
"Hi readers, I hope you can read my articles with happiness and enjoy your multimedia world!"…Read full bio
Larissa has rich experience in writing technical articles. After joining EaseUS, she frantically learned about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, multimedia, and other related knowledge. Now she is able to master the relevant content proficiently and write effective step-by-step guides on related issues.…Read full bio
Rel has always maintained a strong curiosity about the computer field and is committed to the research of the most efficient and practical computer problem solutions.…Read full bio
Dawn Tang is a seasoned professional with a year-long record of crafting informative Backup & Recovery articles. Currently, she's channeling her expertise into the world of video editing software, embodying adaptability and a passion for mastering new digital domains.…Read full bio
Sasha is a girl who enjoys researching various electronic products and is dedicated to helping readers solve a wide range of technology-related issues. On EaseUS, she excels at providing readers with concise solutions in audio and video editing.…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
Text-to-speech technology has become a valuable tool for transforming written content into spoken words. It opens your door to improved accessibility and user experiences. This article explores the top 8 text-to-speech websites offering various features and services. From converting text to voice to enhancing content creation, here are tools for you. These platforms are known for their ease of use, high-quality voices, and diverse applications, making your digital content more inclusive and engaging. With their Pros, cons, prices, and reviews highlighted, you can choose the perfect tool.
The table shows the test data of all the Text-to-Speech tools.
|🔢How many Tested||12 and only 8 Selected|
|🤵Suitable For||Web users|
|⏱️Time Duration||3 Weeks|
|🎶Audio Quality||No Loss of quality|
|⭐What we tested||Processing Speed, No. Of voice effects, language support, rating|
|🏅Most Recommended||EaseUS Text to Speech|
No 1. Google Text-to-Speech
🗣️Language Coverage: 40+
🎵Voice Choices: 220+
Google Text-to-Speech is a versatile technology by Google that converts written text into spoken words. This powerful tool works with various Google products and Android devices. It helps individuals with visual impairments access digital content, making the internet and applications more inclusive. It provides natural-sounding voice assistance in applications like Google Assistant and Google Maps. Furthermore, content creators can create audio versions of their written content, making it more accessible to a wider audience.
- Can create human-like voices
- Cheaper than hiring professional voice actors
- Support multiple languages and voices
- It might have glitches in some languages
- Can't pronounce foreign or brand names
- It might sound boring and not credible
- 🤵User Review
- One of the most helpful things about Google cloud text-to-speech is that its voice quality, and the quality of speech are really refined and great. You can control, and change the speed, as per your requirement. - from G2
No 2. Speechify
🗣️Language Coverage: 30+
🎵Voice Choices: 130+
Speechify is a cutting-edge text-to-speech application offering a seamless and user-friendly experience. This original girl voice changer enables people to listen to books, articles, and documents. Speechify is designed to make information more accessible to those with visual impairments and learning disabilities. It stands out for its compatibility with a wide range of platforms and file types, allowing users to easily import and process their desired content. It also offers various features, such as adjustable reading speeds, voice options, and text highlighting, making the listening experience more customizable.
- Better reading comprehension;
- Boost productivity
- Make complex reading assignments easier
- Alleviate reading difficulties
- Robotic Voice
- Limited words allowed
- The marketing on the free plan is aggressive
- 🤵User Review
- Helps to read and comprehend faster. I am a medical student, and this app is very useful. It must be for those suffering from ADHD and those who can not sit and study for a long time. - from Trustpilot
No 3. Murf.ai
🗣️Language Coverage: 20+
🎵Voice Choices: 120+
Murf.ai is a versatile tool offering features to convert text into human-like voice. It uses artificial intelligence to create high-quality natural audio. This DJ voice maker is known for its high-quality sound that closely mimics the nuances and intonations of human voice. It offers multiple languages and accents, enabling users to tailor their TTS experience to their specific needs.
- Wide variety of voices
- Create Perfect Voices
- Extra Effects
- Google Slides Add-on
- Robust data protection and security
- Too much robotic voice
- Limited subscription plan
- Not as customized as other AI voice offers
- Non-advanced filters
- 🤵User Review
- The quality of English speaking is awesome. Our favorite is "Ava". We use her voice anywhere, including IVR voice prompts and YouTube videos. The most important things are the natural pronunciation and the consistency of the voice compared with real humans. - from G2
No 4. NaturalReader
🗣️Language Coverage: 20+
🎵Voice Choices: 150+
NaturalReader offers a seamless and effective way to convert written text into spoken words. With its user-friendly interface and multiple features, it caters to a diverse user base. NaturalReader offers features for individuals with visual impairments and learning disabilities. It supports multiple file formats and platforms. It is versatile and accessible for various applications, including e-books, documents, and websites. NaturalReader's effectiveness in enhancing reading comprehension and overall accessibility has made it a valuable tool.
- User-friendly with solid text-to-speech capabilities
- Provide natural and lifelike voices
- Support multiple languages and accents
- Can be integrated into various applications and services
- Sometimes subscription upgrades fail
- Problems with the iPhone, iPad, and MacOS versions of the software
- Inconsistent when reading text and switching between voices
- 🤵User Review
- This tool has helped us bring our content to those with visual impairment and others who would simply like to listen and not read our magazine articles. It has been good. I had an issue with a project, and unfortunately, after days of going back and forth with support, it could not be fixed. - from Software Advice
No 5. TTS reader
🗣️Language Coverage: 53+
🎵Voice Choices: 119+
TTSreader is a computer program that converts written text into spoken words, offering a valuable solution. TTS reader enhances the overall user experience, from helping in the website's navigation to making digital content available in audio format. It is widely used in a variety of applications, such as e-books, educational materials, and navigation systems. It provides natural-sounding voices and customizable features like reading speed and voice selection. TTSreader offers a versatile tool for a diverse range of users and applications.
- Easy user interface
- Highlight the spoken text so that the listener can follow
- Multiple speech rates are available to enhance user control
- Remember where the user last stopped and continues reading past that
- Its voice output sounds mechanical
- Not proper support for Foreign languages
- 🤵User Review
- No significant bugs. The voices are audible. It can save output as audio files. Well, I appreciate it being free before continuing. Well, for anyone who wants to start reading a text from positions other than the start, move the cursor to the position you want to read from, right-click, and click read from the cursor. - from CNET
No 6. TTS maker
🗣️Language Coverage: 100+
🎵Voice Choices: 100+
TTSmaker is a powerful online platform for text-to-speech conversion. It offers a seamless way to transform written content into natural-sounding audio. This innovative tool works for a wide range of users, from content creators to disabled individuals seeking accessibility solutions. TTSmaker stands out for its high-quality voice creation, featuring a variety of voices and accents to choose from. The platform supports multiple languages and is accessible to a global audience. TTSmaker's simple interface and integration for various applications, websites, and devices make it a versatile tool for both personal and professional use.
- Support almost all languages
- Create audio files with natural-sounding voices
- Offer high-quality audio
- Provide an online text-to-speech converter
- Allow users to customize audio files with different voices and accents
- Often sound robotic and unnatural
- May not cover all possible accents and dialects;
- Doesn't convey complex emotions or nuances in speech
- 🤵User Review
- My company recently found the best voicemail solution - TTSMaker. We were planning to have our colleagues record voicemail messages, but the recording was expensive, and staff turnover could cause problems. Some paid solutions cost around $600 for a year of commercial use, which was quite expensive. - from Alternative To
No 7. Narakeet
🗣️Language Coverage: 90
🎵Voice Choices: 698
Narakeet is an innovative text-to-video tool to streamline the process of transforming written content into engaging video presentations. It combines text-to-speech technology with customizable visuals and animations. Users can easily create dynamic and informative content with its video creation features. It is a popular choice for content creators and helps them to engage their audience. There are multiple voice options available, including multiple languages and accents
- Create Narrated Videos Quickly
- Convert high-quality Text To Speech
- Create video from images and audio
- Automate video production
- Limited Voice Customization
- Subscription-Based Pricing
- 🤵User Review
- I am now using Narakeet for all my presentations and lectures. This project is actively developed, and those guys are adding new features and languages constantly. I save a ton of time with it! Highly innovative - from Product Hunt
No 8. EaseUS Text to Speech Generator
EaseUS Text to Speech Generator is a versatile tool designed to convert written text into high-quality, natural-sounding audio. It is particularly valuable for various applications, including content creation, accessibility, and learning. Users can input written content and select from a range of voices and accents to customize the audio. EaseUS Text to Speech Generator provides options to control reading speed, voice pitch, and other parameters. It is compatible with multiple audio file formats and platforms. Whether creating audiobooks or enhancing the accessibility of written materials, EaseUS Text to Speech has features.
- Offer a user-friendly interface for effortless text-to-speech conversion
- A variety of voices and accents to customize voiceovers
- Users can control parameters like reading speed and voice pitch
- For applications ranging from content creation to enhancing accessibility
The world of text-to-speech technology has evolved significantly. This article listed the top 8 text-to-speech websites with versatility and accessibility. From enhancing accessibility for individuals with visual impairments to helping content creators, these platforms offer multiple features and options. EaseUS Text to Speech Generator stands out as a user-friendly and powerful solution for converting text to voice. With its free features and high-quality voice generation, it has become the first choice for users.
If you find this information helpful, don't keep it to yourself. Share this article with your friends on social media to help them enhance their accessibility.
FAQs on Text-to-Speech Websites
Text-to-speech technology has become popular due to its applications in audio accessibility and content creation. Below are some insights into TTS Technology:
1. What website turns text into voice?
Several websites can turn text into voice. Some popular options include Google Text-to-Speech, NaturalReader, and iSpeech.
2. Is there a website that reads text to you?
There are multiple websites offering text-to-speech services. Some services are free with limited features, while advanced TTS services need a subscription. If you're looking for the best TTS tool, EaseUS Text to Speech Generator can help.
3. What website converts text to speech for free?
Multiple tools and software are offering free text-to-speech conversion. Some websites offering a free version include EaseUS Text to Speech Generator, Google Text-to-Speech, and iSpeech. You can choose a specific subscription plan according to your needs.
4. What is the most realistic TTS voice?
The quality and realism of text-to-speech voices can vary, but some TTS engines are known for their realistic voices. EaseUS Text to Speech is often praised for its natural-sounding voices. The perception of realism can also depend on individual preferences and the specific use case.