Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses are aimed at providing more instructive information to users.…Read full bio
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to screen recording, voice changing, and PDF file editing. She also wrote blogs about data recovery, disk partitioning, and data backup, etc.…Read full bio
Jean has been working as a professional website editor for quite a long time. Her articles focus on topics of computer backup, data security tips, data recovery, and disk partitioning. Also, she writes many guides and tutorials on PC hardware & software troubleshooting. She keeps two lovely parrots and likes making vlogs of pets. With experience in video recording and video editing, she starts writing blogs on multimedia topics now.…Read full bio
Gorilla joined EaseUS in 2022. As a smartphone lover, she stays on top of Android unlocking skills and iOS troubleshooting tips. In addition, she also devotes herself to data recovery and transfer issues.…Read full bio
"Hi readers, I hope you can read my articles with happiness and enjoy your multimedia world!"…Read full bio
Larissa has rich experience in writing technical articles and is now a professional editor at EaseUS. She is good at writing articles about multimedia, data recovery, disk cloning, disk partitioning, data backup, and other related knowledge. Her detailed and ultimate guides help users find effective solutions to their problems. She is fond of traveling, reading, and riding in her spare time.…Read full bio
Rel has always maintained a strong curiosity about the computer field and is committed to the research of the most efficient and practical computer problem solutions.…Read full bio
Dawn Tang is a seasoned professional with a year-long record of crafting informative Backup & Recovery articles. Currently, she's channeling her expertise into the world of video editing software, embodying adaptability and a passion for mastering new digital domains.…Read full bio
Sasha is a girl who enjoys researching various electronic products and is dedicated to helping readers solve a wide range of technology-related issues. On EaseUS, she excels at providing readers with concise solutions in audio and video editing.…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
The Harry Potter franchise has been famous for years, featuring an engaging storyline, exciting scenes, fascinating sound effects, and unforgettable characters. Each character possesses distinct qualities in this iconic film. Even this recognition gave rise to a well-known video game, Hogwarts Legacy.
As a result, people are looking for the best voice changers to transform their voices into the characters of Harry Potter playing this game. While some love the Harry Potter character, others are fond of Voldemort, the main antagonist. A Voldemort voice changer is required for this purpose.
This post offers the six best voice changer apps, including Voldermort soundboard, to help you prompt sounds and trigger dialogues during streaming or gaming.
Let's plunge into the details of the six best voice changers that will help you alter your voice into the desired sound effect.
|Support Real-time Voice Change
|$39.99 for lifetime
|Celebrity Voice Changer
|$9.99 for each item as in-app purchase
|iOS & Android
|Magicvox Voice Changer
|$39.95 for lifetime
|$75 per hour
|$45 for lifetime
|Windows & Mac
|Voxal Voice Changer
|$14.99 for lifetime
|Windows & Mac
EaseUS VoiceWave is a remarkable choice for Windows users to change their voice in real-time. You can effortlessly transform your voices into unique characters, cartoons, robots, celebrities, etc., serving as an all-in-one voice changer. It provides 18 sound types and over 100 voice effects, including Harry Potter, Dobby, and Voldemort. You can make your presence unique in online games, chats, and live streaming. It also helps you adjust the sound aspects, i.e., timbre, pitch, and tone. You can even enjoy its magical integration models and sharing options.
- Help you alter voice without distortion
- Let you create and save custom voices
- Provide in-built soundboard for Windows, audio mixer, etc.
- Offer a few free voice filters
- Not available for Mac users
💡Using Scenarios: Live streaming, gaming, online chats
As the name implies, Celebrity Voice Changer provides various voice effects to modify your voice into celebrities. However, this mobile app also allows you to make personalized voices. For example, you can effortlessly generate men's or women's voices. Powered by AI, it assists you in rendering natural celebrity voices using deep learning technology. Later, you can rearrange the resulting voices and apply the desired effects if needed.
- Work as a scream voice changer to make you sound like Voldemort
- Best for remixes, podcasts, voiceovers, snaps, etc.
- Help you record & upload funny videos to prank people
- Provide some unrealistic sounds
- Minimal editing options are available
💡Using Scenarios: Singing with a voice pitch analyzer
MagicVox is a fantastic real-time voice changer, helping you change your voice into anything with more than 400 voice effects. So you can effortlessly sound like your favorite movie or game character. In addition, it allows you to create a personalized soundboard with its AI voice cloning technology. Once done, you can find multiple unique options to shape your vocal identity.
- Offer hilarious voice modulation effects
- Compatible with PUBG, Discord, Zoom, etc.
- Serve as a real-time voice changer for Discord
- Limited functionalities in the free plan
- The software is new; more features will be added
💡Using Scenarios: Gaming, live streaming, and voice cloning
BunnyStudio is a comprehensive platform for professionals to book the best voice artists based on their samples. You can achieve the voice of the desired character by providing the script for the artist to read. Moreover, choosing the age, gender, language, and time duration of the voiceover is not a hassle. You can effortlessly add remarks like writing a brief, sharing a link, recording audio, and attaching files.
- Provide voiceovers, audio, video, translation, and writing
- Let you choose the speedy, booking, and contest project type
- Offer the project information, details, and assets category
- Only suitable for professionals
- Not available for free
💡Using Scenarios: Hiring best-suited artists
If you are searching for a Voldemort voice changer with easy navigation and good quality user interface design, Voicemod is an ideal choice. It offers realistic voice filters, including Harry Potter, to mask your voice correctly. You can effortlessly make new voice filters from scratch or customize the existing ones. It also lets you apply some background effects and sounds whenever needed. Even integrating with other apps is possible, i.e., VRChat, TeamSpeak, Google Meet, etc.
- Work as a high-quality celebrity voice changer
- Allow you to import filters created by other users
- Help you change voice in real-time with 100+ filters
- Provide only seven filters in the free version
- You may face difficulty in finding the desired filter
💡Using Scenarios: Online chats, Gaming
Voxal Voice Changer is the simplest voice changer with an intuitive interface, as the developers have worked more on its performance than its appearance. It provides you with a long list of voice effects. So go for the desired one to record, stream, or change your voice. You can also have a preview of the output before getting it saved. Anyone, including gamers and streamers, can enjoy its unique functionalities.
- Integrate with famous streaming and gaming apps
- Aid you in creating and changing voices efficiently
- Offer pitch shifting, equalizing, and toning options
- Save the output in Voxal format
- Come up with an outdated interface
💡Using Scenarios: Gaming, online chats, live streaming
Here are several points that have been considered while choosing the top 6 Voldemort voice changers above:
- User-friendly: Does the voice changer have an excellent-quality UI design? Is it easy to operate and navigate the app or software? The best voice changer will be easy to set up with an intuitive interface. Even you will find various customization options.
- Compatibility: Since software compatibility encompasses the audio equipment, hardware, and operating system, you must check whether a product suits your device specifications, including the headphones, microphone, and sound system. You can manage this by searching for Windows 10 voice changer or Mac voice changer on a browser.
- Voice Effects: How many voice effects have been offered by the software? What is the quality of these voice effects? You must find the answers to these questions while reviewing each software.
- Output Quality: The output quality must be considered when choosing a voice changer. It's because you should receive the natural voices, not the robotic or distorted ones. For example, if you want to sound like Voldemort, it must not be a poor imitation of the character's voice.
- Additional Features: Besides working as a voice changer, software should also provide additional features to enhance usability and functionality. Consider recording, sound effects, pitch adjustment, noise removal, audio editing tools, and other features.
Considering all these aspects, EaseUS VoiceWave is the winner among the top six recommended voice changes for Windows users. This Ghostface voice changer offers the Voldemort sound effect and an intuitive interface with 100+ voice effects. Also, you can achieve the highest voice quality. So download EaseUS VoiceWave to change your voice to Voldemort before anyone else!
If you are searching for more Harry Potter voice changers, you can read the related article below to see if there is a voice changer that meets your needs:
Harry Potter is one of the most iconic characters. So, if you want a good-quality Harry Potter voice changer and soundboard, this article will provide the best option for you.
Multiple Voldemort voice changers are in the market, but finding a suitable one is tricky. So, the above post covers the six best ones with their scenarios and pros & cons. Look at all the aspects to opt for the best Voldemort voice changer per your requirements.
However, EaseUS VoiceWave is the best voice changer that Windows users can have today. This offers a unique range of voice effects and sound types to create a natural experience.
1. How to make a Voldemort voice?
To make a Voldemort voice, you need to use VoiceMod and create a new effect. It's about customizing the options for a new voice filter. These include a high-pitch and general sound mix for a cold voice output. Later, you have to adjust Modulators 1 and 2 settings until you achieve the desired voice.
2. Why did Voldemort's voice change?
The voice of Voldemort changed since so many actors played it in different stages. The movie has to show several episodes from childhood memories of Voldemort, and the story won't be complete without those scenes.