"Hi readers, I hope you can read my articles with happiness and enjoy your multimedia world!"…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
Online games and social interaction tools have seen a rise in recent years, and free platforms like Omegle are experts in online chatting with people worldwide. But people often refrain from revealing their real voices for privacy reasons, adhering to masking their voice in the process.
Here is where a voice changer for Omegle can work wonders. Besides securing your privacy, you can add a twist and interact with strangers in a fun way. We work out the top 6 voice changers for Omegle from 12 candidates, and here are the methods of how we test them. So keep reading to know what are they and settle for the best one.
|🔢How many tested||12, including desktop software and apps|
|🧑🏻🤝🧑🏻Selected for||Windows PC, macOS, Android, and iOS|
|📳Test scenario||Omegle call|
|🔔Used voice filters||Female to male and vice versa, SpongeBob, Donald Trump, hacker...|
|🕰️Time duration||2 weeks|
|What we valued||The number of voice effects; performace; Ease of use|
Compatibility: Windows PC (10 and 11)
EaseUS VoiceWave stands out as an exceptional AI-based voice changer, offering a multitude of features that enhance your online communication and gaming experiences. With its user-friendly interface and visually appealing design, it provides a seamless and interactive platform like Omegle, Zoom, WhatsApp, Google Meet, Skype, and dozens of others.
Whether you're chatting on Omegle or engaging in online games, this program allows you to transform your voice with over 100 voice filters, including the robot, Donald Duck, and celebrities, providing endless entertainment and laughter. Its compatibility with various applications using microphones and headphones ensures a wide range of usage.
Get and experience the uniqueness and versatility of EaseUS VoiceWave as it elevates your online interactions to a whole new level.
- Simple UI design and easy workflow
- Compatibility with 250+ popular platforms and applications
- Ready-made 100+ voice cards for instant use
- Customizable voice using sliders
- Free version available with partial free filters
- Adjustable parameters for voice modification
- High compatibility with mainstream platforms
- An extensive library with multiple sound cards
- Limited functionality in the free version
- Just for Windows PC
Compatibility: Windows PC and macOS, Android, and iOS
Voicemod has made it through Omegle's top 6 voice changers due to its smart, innovative, and interactive user interface with eye-pleasing color palettes. It is one of the sought-out solutions for chatting with people across the globe on Omegle and Soundboard sound effects to games and chats just using your computer.
The app provides fantastic services through its wide variety of voice filters differentiated by their avatars. For example, with this Windows 10 voice changer, you can sound like a robot, a chipmunk, or a baby with over 110 other voices and have a laugh changing your voice.
Voicemod's color theme with cute avatars makes it ten times better, making it one of a kind in its niche. The software is compatible with all the apps using microphones and headphones.
- Interactive user interface with fantastic design
- Easily usable on different platforms and integrates well with Audacity, Twitch, OBS, TikTok Live Studio, Gamecaster, and more
- It features a Soundboard with exciting sound effects for your vlogs, stream, voice chats, etc.
- It lets users craft custom voice from over 15 sliders and effects
- Free version available with essential features
- Adjust pitch, tone, frequency, etc.
- Changes voice in real-time or of recorded audio
- Create personal sound effects
- Often mess up the audio drivers resulting in the mic or headphones not working.
- Features annoying ads
#3. NCH Voxal Voice Changer
Compatibility: Windows PC (XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11) and macOS 10.5 and higher
NCH Voxal Voice Changer is an excellent software with a simple and intuitive interface to modify and change your voice on Discord, Omegle, or any other app that supports a microphone. You can apply effects to existing files with a microphone and other audio input devices in real time.
Its vocal effect library includes girl/boy, robot, alien, echo, atmospheric, and more effects, enabling you to use a male/female voice in online games. In addition, the program lets you create unlimited custom voice effects, including characters for audiobooks. You can even export the changed audio to speakers and hear the results live.
- Features a massive library of voice effects
- Compatible with Skype, Zoom, Discord, Steam, and more
- Switch between different voices with custom hotkeys
- Loads and save effect chains for voice modification
- Easy to set up and use
- Compatible with most audio and video apps
- Supports pre-recorded voice changing in real-time
- 40+ voice filters and can change background noise
- The free version has limited features
- Supports only .voxal file formats
#4. MORPHVOX JR
Compatibility: Windows and macOS
MORPHVOX JR is a fun and absolutely free voice changer to modify your voice and match your personality. The software is convenient to use, with built-in voices and sound effects.
The tool is optimized to enhance your online games, but the voice changer for gaming works flawlessly to disguise your voice and prank call friends through VoIP and instant messaging to trick them.
MORPHVOX JR can even send drum rolls and car screeches with a push of a key, joystick button, or mouse. With high-quality voice changer software technology, the program lets you change your voice to add a fun element to your online chatting and entertain your friends with its cool sound effects.
- Easily integrates with chat programs and online games
- Supports built-in voices to change to woman, man, and little folk
- Features built-in sound effects
- Custom mouse and joystick shortcuts
- Simple and easy to use
- Low bandwidth and CPU usage
- Provides optimal sound quality by earning from your voice
- Available as a free version
- Quite expensive software
- The free version supports only three voices for voice changing
#5. AV Voice Changer Software
Compatibility: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32 bits and 64 bits)
AV Voice Changer Software is a morph and record software that helps you cut, mix and modify your voice and audio files in real-time and waveform editing. The program lets you access and change every characteristic of your voice to gain complete control over the age and gender of your voice.
You can modify your voice to sound higher, more profound, older, younger, feminine, masculine, or in other ways. With diverse options of voice preferences and voice effects, it lets you create truly unique voices to save and access anytime.
AV Voice Changer has advanced virtual driver technology to connect effortlessly to most VoIP programs, web chat apps, and role-playing games. It makes cyberspace fun but requires less action.
- Edits and add effects to design modified file
- Entirely morphs voice with Voice Attributes, Voice Beautifying, and more
- It provides 30 voice effects and 70 background effects
- Features built-in audio player to play and preview imported files and morphed work
- Morph, record, cut, and mix
- Features a batch file Morpher
- Features voice comparator to compare your voice with else's
- Massive library of free voice and sound effects packs
- More of an audio editor than a voice changer
- No premade voice filters
#6. Clownfish Voice Changer
Compatibility: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11 (32 bits and 64 bits)
Clownfish Voice Changer is a great app to voice changer for Omegle, and it changes your voice effortlessly. The program works on every application that uses a microphone or other audio capture device.
Clownfish features VST technology and modifies your voice in ooVoo, Steam, Hangouts, Skype, Viber, Jitsi, Ekiga, Ventrilo, Discord, and more. The setup is pretty simple and fast and features 14 voice effects such as Alien, Atari, Mutation, Silence, Baby pitch, Radio, Robot, and more.
- Enhanced audio control and playlist
- Build-in sounds and management
- Supports multiple media formats
- High-quality voice filters
- Available for free for Chrome and Chromebook users
- Features VST technology to adjust voice
- It doesn't put a load on your system
- Voice assistant converts text to speech
- It avoids a sophisticated voice-changing app
- It provides fewer sound features
The Bottom Line
Voice-changing tools add fun and excitement to regular and boring chats and protect one's privacy. Besides pranks, you can try new stuff and modify your voices as you like, customizing your interactions' narrative.
We have assisted you with the top 6 voice changers for Omegle that are safe, legal, easy, and fun to use. Try the compatible and multifunctional VoiceWave today and enjoy your fun interactions!
Voice Changer for Omegle FAQs
After a thorough discussion on Omegle's top 5 voice changers, if any query needs to be answered, here are some FAQs for assistance.
1. How do you change your voice on Omegle?
Using SoundBot on Omegle, you can easily change your voice on the platform anytime and have fun.
Step 1. Open Omegle and navigate to the Voice Settings section.
Step 2. Select Microphone (Voice Changer Virtual Audio Device (WDM)) from the Microphone section.
2. What is the best Omegle voice changer?
Voicemod is indeed the best and trusted voice changer for Omegle and supports Windows, MacOS, and mobile apps on Android and iOS phones.
3. How do you change the voice of Clownfish on Omegle?
With Clownfish voice changer extension for Chrome, you can change voice on Omegle easily:
- Search and open the Clownfish extension.
- Install and add the extension and click the Bookmark Bar.
- Set Clownfish following the instructions and set voice changer virtual device (WDM) as your input settings (default) on Omegle.
4. How can I change my voice in chat?
Using VoiceWave, you can easily change your voice on Omegle with any sound effects.
- Download and open the VoiceWave app and navigate to Settings.
- Enable the microphone as the input device and headphones as the output device.
- Select the voice filter of your choice and set WDM as the default setting on Omegle's Audio Setting.