Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses are aimed at providing more instructive information to users.…Read full bio
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to multimedia tools including screen recording, voice changing, video editing, and PDF file conversion. Also, she's starting to write blogs about data security, including articles about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, etc.…Read full bio
Jean has been working as a professional website editor for quite a long time. Her articles focus on topics of computer backup, data security tips, data recovery, and disk partitioning. Also, she writes many guides and tutorials on PC hardware & software troubleshooting. She keeps two lovely parrots and likes making vlogs of pets. With experience in video recording and video editing, she starts writing blogs on multimedia topics now.…Read full bio
Gorilla joined EaseUS in 2022. As a smartphone lover, she stays on top of Android unlocking skills and iOS troubleshooting tips. In addition, she also devotes herself to data recovery and transfer issues.…Read full bio
"Hi readers, I hope you can read my articles with happiness and enjoy your multimedia world!"…Read full bio
Larissa has rich experience in writing technical articles. After joining EaseUS, she frantically learned about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, multimedia, and other related knowledge. Now she is able to master the relevant content proficiently and write effective step-by-step guides on related issues.…Read full bio
Rel has always maintained a strong curiosity about the computer field and is committed to the research of the most efficient and practical computer problem solutions.…Read full bio
Dawn Tang is a seasoned professional with a year-long record of crafting informative Backup & Recovery articles. Currently, she's channeling her expertise into the world of video editing software, embodying adaptability and a passion for mastering new digital domains.…Read full bio
Sasha is a girl who enjoys researching various electronic products and is dedicated to helping readers solve a wide range of technology-related issues. On EaseUS, she excels at providing readers with concise solutions in audio and video editing.…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
Kermit the Frog is a muppet character created and originally performed by Jin Henson. It gained a lot of fans since his first appearance on May 9, 1995, so many people tried o practice their throat to croak Kermit's legendary voice. However, it is not easy to imitate Kermit the frog' sound, and that's why they select another way to make them sound like Kermit - use Kermit the Frog voice changer!
However, there are lots of options available when you want to choose a high-quality voice changer. Given that, we have collected and tested 10 hot ones in performance, compatibility, customization, and sound quality. Below are the specific testing statistics:
|📶 How many we tested||10 voice changers, including 7 desktop software and 3 apps|
|💻 Devices we used||A Windows PC, Mac, iPhone, and Android phone|
|▶️ Change voices for||YouTube, Discord, CSGO, PUBG, and Skype|
|✅ What we value||Compatibility, performance, voice changed quality, number of voice filters|
|👍Most recommendable||EaseUS VoiceWave|
According to our test, we pick 5 best ones to share with you in the following. And among those programs, EaseUS VoiceWave does well in every aspect. You can try it for free below!
#1. EaseUS VoiceWave
EaseUS VoiceWave, the excellent voice changer, is an unmissable choice for you. It can provide users with all kinds of voice effects as an all-in-one voice changer. Especially, you can change your voice into different kinds of sound, like cartoon sound. For example, you can change the voice into Anime Duck, Big-Eyed Frog, Minions, SpongeBob, and so on. It is believed that your voice will be more interesting and funny after being changed.
In addition, if there is some noise in your voice, this software will help you remove the annoying noise to keep your voice clear and high-quality. Therefore, it is suggested that you can choose to try this software to help you achieve voice-changing.
- Seamless integration with desktop apps for streaming and gaming
- Change your voice as a game character or celebrity
- Customize the pitch, tone, and timbre of your voice
- It has over 100+ voice filters
- Supports 200+ games and 50+ messaging apps
- It has a simple and intuitive user interface
- Excellent sound conversion for Windows 10/11
- More sound filters are yet to be added
#2. Clownfish Voice Changer
Clownfish Voice Changer has proved itself to be the ultimate voice changer tool that can help you change your voice to Kermit the Frog. This Windows 10 voice changer software is installed at the system level, meaning every application that uses a microphone or any other device that captures audio will be affected by it. For instance, you can modify your voice to Kermit in Skype, Zoom, Discord, and other platforms effortlessly.
Besides, it provides many other voice effects you can use, including Atari, Clone, Baby, Robot, and Helium Pitch, and you can flexibly fake your voice with these sound filters.
- Provide a wide range of unique sound effects
- Support Virtual Studio Technology (VST) plugin
- Available for both 32-bit as well as 64-bit versions
- Has a slight edge in terms of simplicity and easiness to navigate
- Easy to use
- Allow you to convert text to speech
- Advantageous sound players and audio control features
- Limited functions for power users
- Crash sometimes
Another one is Voicemod, which is one of the best Kermit the Frog voice changer software available. It is capable of converting your voice into Kermit, female, robot, male, and one you never thought of. What's more, Voicemod installs a virtual audio driver, so it alters any sound that goes into your audio input, such as a microphone. Therefore, you can change your voice on Discord, other streaming apps, CSGO, PUBG, and many more.
- Compatible with many communication programs as well as online games
- Support lots of effects, including voice distortion
- Support changing your voice in real-time
- Let you control the volume of each sound you make
- Easy-to-use main panel
- Allow you to load audio files in WAV or MP3 format
- Make it possible to upload your own sound effects to its voice library
- Limited features in the free version
- Take time to download and install this program
#4. NCH Voxal Voice Changer
If you want to find a Kermit the Frog voice changer that can work on both Windows and macOS, don't miss NCH Voxal Voice Changer! This lightweight voice-changing software makes your sound like Kermit the Frog instantly during calls, streams, games, and other communications in real-time. Besides, it also supports importing existing audio files, which means you can add numerous songs and voice effects to these audio recordings with a few simple clicks.
- Available for both Windows and macOS
- Change the configuration or settings in other programs automatically
- Let you create audiobooks with ease
- Enable you to apply sound filters to your voice and save the edited mode
- Allow you to adjust the pitch of your voice after adding effects
- Set hotkeys to control voice change
- Outdated user interface
#5. Celebrity Voice Changer
The last one is introduced to mobile users who want to make them sound like Kermit, and that is Celebrity Voice Changer. Apart from Hermit the Frog, it offers tons of major celebrities' voices like Donald Trump, President Obama, Darth Vader, Peter Griffin, and many more. You can easily apply these sound filters to your own voice and then share your changed voices directly in this app.
- Available for Android and iOS
- Easy installation and UI
- Provide 100+ voice effects
- Uses Deep Learning Technology to learn new ways to imitate celebrities
- Make it possible to request a new voice
- Only work in a good internet connection condition
- Need to pay for more advanced features
In a word, this passage has recommended the above 5 best Kermit the Frog voice changers for you. After learning about the respective feature, pros, and cons, it is strongly suggested that you choose the best voice changer EaseUS VoiceWave and download this software to help you change your voice into another type of sound.
Kermit the Frog Voice Changer FAQs
1. Is there a Kermit the Frog voice changer?
Of course, yes! There are a great many Kermit the Frog voice changer on the market, allowing you to modify your sound to Kermit in gaming, live streaming, or even real-time communication. Voicemod, Clownfish Voice Changer, Celebrity Voice Changer, and other programs can always change your voice with a few simple clicks.
2. Who is the real voice of Kermit the Frog?
Actually, Kermit the Frog was voiced by Jin Henson in 1955. After Henson's death, Steve Whitmire was named Kermit's new performer in 1900. So both f them are the real voice of Kermit the Frog.
3. Why do some people talk like Kermit the Frog?
The reason why Most people like to talk like Kermit the Frog is in the following:
- A fan of Kermit the Frog
- Want to assume or prank friends
- Play a role in some performances