[Free Download] Top 5 MP4 to OGG Converters on PC/Mac/Online
Crystal Chen updated on Mar 18, 2022 to Video Converter Tips
There are times you may want to extract the audio track from video files like MP4. It's hard to watch a video when you are driving or doing other essential things. While you can put on your earphone to listen to the music. The easiest method to get the audio from a video file is using a converter. Video files like MP4 can be turned into an audio file like OGG.
As a compressed format, OGG can be played on many devices like phones and computers. Also, it's a free and open container format that can provide many benefits. In a word, OGG is a common choice for most users to save audio.
- Part 1. Top 2 MP4 to OGG Converter on Windows >>
- Part 2. Top MP4 to OGG Converter on Mac>>
- Part 3. Top 2 MP4 to OGG Converter Online>>
In this part, you can find two helpful tools for MP4 to OGG conversion.
1. EaseUS Video Converter
For Windows users, you can try practical converters like EaseUS Video Converter which allows efficient conversion for MP4, OGG, and other formats. By choosing your video file from the computer or dragging it into this software, you can make this conversion easily. Likewise, it's optional to apply the batch converting function for MP4 to OGG conversion.
Besides that, editing the audio files is accessible. You can change the quality with presets, from low to high quality. Or just choose the same source. The bitrate, encoder, sample rate, and channel can be edited as well, which provides you with the desired audio file for playing. Also, the whole process will run fastly, as it allows 30X faster converting speed.
- Allow you to convert audio to video
- Lossless conversion to ensure the quality
- Capable of extracting audio from video
- Best free audio converter on Windows PC
- Support 1000+ formats for conversion
To experience the lightning-speed conversion, download this rich-featured converter now! No registration is needed.
How to convert MP4 video files to OGG on Windows PC:
Step 1. Launch this software on your PC, select the "Audio Extractor" option from the left sidebar, then click "Choose Files" to import your target video files.
Step 2. Once imported, click the gear icon to select your desired output audio format.
Additionally, you are able to click the "Edit" icon to change some parameters for your output music files, including channel, sample rate, bitrate, etc.
Step 3. (Optional) If you want to change the location for saving the output files, click the down arrow to choose a new folder at the bottom. Besides, you can enable high-speed conversion, and GPU acceleration features here if needed.
Step 4. At last, click "Extract All" to start the conversion. Once done, you can find the converted files in the "Finished" tab.
As the fully-featured converting software desired to convert media files, Freemake helps convert MP4 to OGG effectively. You can simply drag your MP4 file into it. After importing MP4 files into this converter, you are allowed to choose the output quality and other options with presets. Likewise, you can set audio channel, sample rate, and bitrate. Also, it's accessible to set destination folder on PC or cloud storage like Google Drive and Dropbox.
To provide you with efficient conversion, Freemake also allows batch mode conversion. If you have a large number of MP4 files, this feature will help you save a lot of time.
How to make MP4 to OGG conversion:
- Step 1. Download and install Freemake on your computer. Click the "+" button to import the MP4 files. Or you can simply drag your files into the software.
- Step 2. Then, pay attention to the converting format. Choose the "to OGG" button and set the quality as you like. At the same time, you can edit the sample rate and other parameters.
- Step 3. Once you are satisfied with all settings, you can choose where you want to save the converted file. You can save it to your PC or cloud storage. After that, hit "Convert" to begin the conversion quickly.
Finding the MP4 to OGG converting software is not an easy task for Mac users. Don't worry as you can learn about an efficient converter here. VLC media player is an open source video converter that provides this function.
Also, it's a free video to audio converter that won't show any advertisements during the converting process. Not only OGG format, but also you can convert your MP4 to FLAC, WMA, WAV, etc.
How to convert MP4 to OGG on Mac, using VLC media player:
- Step 1. Download VLC media player on Mac. From the top toolbar, click "File" > "Convert / Stream".
- Step 2. When a new window pops up, you should hit "Open media" and select the MP4 file you want to convert. After that, from the "Choose Profile" button, you should choose "Audio - Vorbis (OGG) from several options.
- Step 3. In the "Choose Destination" option, you can tap "Save as File" > "Browse" to save the audio file.
Here are two choices for you to make MP4 to OGG conversion, using online converters.
As a free converter online, Zamzar supports thousands of media formats for conversion. Turning video files into audio is one of its functional abilities. MP4 can be easily converted to OGG with it. With the drag & drop feature, you can quickly import MP4 files into this online service. Without losing quality, Zamzar will let you download the OGG file to your computer.
Although it's an online service, the security is ensured as it uses advanced technology to protect your information security.
Convert MP4 files to OGG online, using Zamzar:
- Step 1. Open Zamzar online converter with your browser. Then, choose "Add Files" to import your MP4 file. Or you can drop or drag your MP4 into this web page.
- Step 2. Choose OGG in the output format. And then hit "Convert Now".
- Step 3. When the conversion is finished, you can click the "Download" button to save it to your computer.
Convertio is an online service that supports video to audio conversion. If you want to avoid the hassle of installing software on the computer, then this online tool is a recommended choice.
Meanwhile, you can select or import your MP4 files from local, Dropbox, or Google Drive. What's more, Convertio allows editing functions to deal with your media files. The quality, audio channel, frequency, and volume can be changed.
How to use Convertio MP4 to OGG converter online
- Step 1. Open Convertio for MP4 to OGG online conversion.
- Step 2. Choose the "select the file" option to import your MP4 file. Or you can drop the file into this online service. If you want to edit the converted file, hit the setting icon from the middle side.
- Step 3. After that, hit the "convert" button and download the file to your computer.
If you think this post is helpful, save it on the lists or share it with anyone who needs the methods. It demonstrates five different converters on Windows, Mac, and online. With the how-to guide in detail, you can achieve this conversion easily.
For Windows users, EaseUS Video Converter is your first choice as it supports rich features for converting video to audio. So download this Windows converting software to begin converting MP4 to OGG now!