Top 8 Best AIFF Converter for Lossless Conversion 
Melissa Lee updated on Mar 18, 2022 to Video Converter Tips
It is a fact that the MP3 format is commonly used to store audio files because it is easy to access and takes up less storage space than files in other formats. However, the sound quality of MP3 audio is not as good as audio in lossless formats, such as AIFF. Compared with MP3, the high quality of AIFF (Audio Interchange File Format) makes it a preferred format for those who require lossless music.
So, an MP3 to AIFF converter is needed to turn your music files into the AIFF format. Here are the 8 best AIFF converters on Windows, Mac, and online. You can select the best one from them and get the AIFF files you need without much effort.
1. EaseUS Video Converter - for Windows
EaseUS Video Converter is the most recommendable software when it comes to performing any conversion task on Windows. This tool works as an MP3 to AIFF converter as well as supports the conversion between any popular audio/video formats. Many other valuable features of this fantastic AIFF converter make it a top-class software for all media lovers, such as extracting audio tracks from videos, merging multiple audio clips into a single file, and adjusting the bitrate freely.
Moreover, it is possible to get the converted file by following simple steps, i.e., uploading the files, choosing the output format, and converting. Also, you can convert multiple files at once without being worried about the output file quality. All thanks to the batch conversion feature of this fantastic AIFF converter.
- Best free audio converter
- Import and export almost all popular formats, i.e., MP3, MKV, AIFF, etc.
- It offers up to 30X faster speed of conversion
- Quickly extract audio from video files
- No compromise on output file quality
For converting files to or from AIFF audio, this software is the go-to choice. Click on this button to download it for free now. No registration is needed.
Steps to Convert Use this AIFF Converter:
Step 1. Download and launch this program. Next, select the "Audio Converter" option from the left sidebar for audio conversion, and click "Choose Files" to import the audio file.
Step 2. Click the gear icon to select your output audio format at the bottom. Besides, you can change the saving path, enable the high-speed conversion, GPU acceleration, or merging functions if needed here.
Step 3. You can click the "Edit" button to change the file name, bitrate, sample rate, and other settings for your output file.
Step 4. Once done, you can click the "Convert" or "Convert All" button to begin your audio conversion.
2. VSDC Free Audio Converter - for Windows
When it comes to having an excellent AIFF converter on Windows, VSDC Free Audio Converter can help you a lot. This rich-featured, easy-to-use, and robust AIFF converter enables you to convert the audio files from one format to any, including MP3, M4A, AIFF, and FLAC, with no lag.
With the help of this audio converter, it's no longer challenging to extract an audio file from a video and then export it in a suitable audio format. You can get high-quality conversion by selecting the output file quality by using its advanced export presets. Moreover, downloading and converting audio files directly from the internet to your desired format is also possible.
- Its dual-core technology ensures high-speed conversion
- Compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system
- Support removing fragments from audio files during the conversion
- Support almost all audio formats
- It may not work correctly, sometimes
- The layout is a little obsolete at first
3. Switch Audio File Converter - for Windows/Mac
Are you looking for a universal AIFF converter? If yes, then Switch Audio File Converter should be your first choice. This MP3 to AIFF converter helps you to do conversion between 75+ audio file formats. You can convert files from multiple formats at once, and this process of compression and conversion is carried out within seconds.
Now, extracting audio from videos & DVDs and converting it to any other format is no longer difficult, and the audio automatically gets normalized during the conversion. Its encoders support various sample rates, and you can even select the volume range of audio files. Moreover, you can preview the output audio tracks before conversion to make any further changes possible.
- Provide you with a batch conversion feature
- Edit ID3 metadata tags
- Accessibility of online databases for information
- Upload the output audio files directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- The paid version is expensive than other converters
- The amount of output formats is limited
4. iTunes - for Mac
iTunes should be your way to go when you need an AIFF converter for Mac. This app serves as a music management program and also converts audio files from one format to another. The conversion process is straightforward and quicker, and all you need to do is change the preference encoder to AIFF and start the conversion. Its synchronization with iCloud makes it easier to upload and save your files.
You can also avail the option of sound optimization while using it. Moreover, its sound check feature helps you adjust the playback volume during conversion. In short, this is an all-in-one app for converting, playing, and editing audio files on Mac.
- Managing media files is intuitive with iTunes
- Sharing the iTunes library is more accessible
- Offer a music streaming service
- Its performance is not too good
- The app consumes more space after every update
5. MediaHuman Audio Converter - for Mac
Another converting application for Mac is MediaHuman Audio Converter. It can work as a free AIFF converter that converts between various essential audio formats. Also, it transfers the tag information from the source audio to the output file in the conversion.
This converter contains modern audio codecs that ensure the best output audio quality. If you are getting short of time, its batch conversion feature that supports processing multiple files at the same time helps save your effort and time. Moreover, you can export your files to iTunes if it's needed.
- Intuitive and straightforward interface
- Quickly extract audio tracks from any video file
- Support lossless conversion
- You have to face issues in loading larger files
- Difficulty in the conversion process
6. Convertio - Online
Convertio is an online AIFF converter with a user-friendly interface. The software supports various audio formats, i.e., WAV, OGG, MP3, AIFF, and many more. This MP3 to AIFF conversion is easy to use as it only takes three steps: uploading, choosing output files, and waiting for the conversion. You can upload the files from Dropbox and Google Drive. The output customization is also possible before conversion. You won't need any installation to make this AIFF converter work. Moreover, its chrome extension provides you with direct access to the converter.
- Provide the batch conversion feature
- Drag and drop feature for file uploading
- An adaptive and responsive converter
- The file uploading limit is 100MB for non-registered users
- A good internet connection is needed for conversion
7. Online-Convert - Online
If you are looking for an excellent AIFF converter, then this is for you. It allows you to convert any audio file to AIFF format without any effort. This tool offers various file uploading sources, including Device, URL, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
After clicking the "Start Conversion" button, you will get the download link in a span. You can also sync your email with it to get the converted files directly via mail, and the output quality would be the same as the source files. Moreover, you can even change the sample rate, bitrate, or audio channel before conversion. Trimming and normalizing audio are also possible.
- No software installation is needed
- Fast and free conversion
- Google Drive and Dropbox integration
- It shows errors while uploading files
- Sometimes, it takes too long to convert to larger files
8. Evano - Online
A credible and efficient AIFF converter is here in the form of Evano. This online converter is providing users with media conversion functions all over the world. It lets you extract audio tracks from video files and then convert them to AIFF format. The conversion speed is fast so that your time never goes wasted.
- Good output file quality
- Compatible with any web browser
- You can edit, cut, and customize audio files
- The free version offers limited features
- Having a good internet connection is a hindrance
MP3 and AIFF are both audio formats used for storage purposes. MP3 is a common format, and AIFF is also becoming a standard storage format over time due to its good sound quality. In such a situation, an AIFF converter is required.
EaseUS Video Converter is an incredible AIFF converter because of its fantastic and extensive range of features. However, there is also some other best software available for Windows, Mac, and online users. You can select from all the converters mentioned in this post as each of them has unique features.