Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses are aimed at providing more instructive information to users.…Read full bio
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to multimedia tools including screen recording, voice changing, video editing, and PDF file conversion. Also, she's starting to write blogs about data security, including articles about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, etc.…Read full bio
Jean has been working as a professional website editor for quite a long time. Her articles focus on topics of computer backup, data security tips, data recovery, and disk partitioning. Also, she writes many guides and tutorials on PC hardware & software troubleshooting. She keeps two lovely parrots and likes making vlogs of pets. With experience in video recording and video editing, she starts writing blogs on multimedia topics now.…Read full bio
Gorilla joined EaseUS in 2022. As a smartphone lover, she stays on top of Android unlocking skills and iOS troubleshooting tips. In addition, she also devotes herself to data recovery and transfer issues.…Read full bio
"Hi readers, I hope you can read my articles with happiness and enjoy your multimedia world!"…Read full bio
Larissa has rich experience in writing technical articles. After joining EaseUS, she frantically learned about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, multimedia, and other related knowledge. Now she is able to master the relevant content proficiently and write effective step-by-step guides on related issues.…Read full bio
Rel has always maintained a strong curiosity about the computer field and is committed to the research of the most efficient and practical computer problem solutions.…Read full bio
Dawn Tang is a seasoned professional with a year-long record of crafting informative Backup & Recovery articles. Currently, she's channeling her expertise into the world of video editing software, embodying adaptability and a passion for mastering new digital domains.…Read full bio
Sasha is a girl who enjoys researching various electronic products and is dedicated to helping readers solve a wide range of technology-related issues. On EaseUS, she excels at providing readers with concise solutions in audio and video editing.…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
Text to speech technology is getting popular with every passing day. It is right to say that text to speech websites have helped multiple professionals in their work. But the problem comes when you have to choose one from a long collection available on the Internet.
Undoubtedly, most professionals use Speechify for speech synthesis and in their work. However, this tool also has some limitations, making it compulsory to find the best Speechify alternative. In this blog, we are going to list a few of the best alternatives to this Obama text to speech tool.
Brief Overview of Speechify
It is an advanced text to speech software that can provide high-quality voices with its AI powered algorithm. Speechify is considered the best tool to convert text to speech with emotions. Using this tool, you can get natural-sounding voices for your text within seconds.
This software has been developed using machine learning and AI to let the users get realistic sound. It is used by professionals for voiceover and impaired people who can't see but love to read something.
Trustpilot Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Safe and reliable to use
- User-friendly interface
- Quick scanning speed
- No Linux version support
- The Pro version doesn't support iOS and Android
Best Speechify Alternatives
Finding a Speecify alternative isn't as simple as it seems to be, as you have to do comprehensive research. To keep our users comfortable, we have done this research and listed a few tools here. Whether you need a celebrity text to speech converter or another, you will find a suitable one here.
One of the best alternatives to Speechify with an artificial intelligence algorithm is NaturalReader. It is a well-known software used by professionals to keep their work up to the mark. Using this software, you can do text-to-speech conversion easily as it allows direct text insertion and file uploading.
The best feature that makes it better than Speechify is sound customization. You can personalize the sound as per your requirements and get the final output.
- 1. You can get sound in multiple languages instead of English only.
- 2. One can change the voice's style.
- 3. It includes a long list of voices for different genders, tones, and emotions.
- 4. A flexible tool that can be used for content development.
- Quick voiceover creation
- Extensive collection of voices
- Support different file formats
- Free for basic users only
2. Amazon Polly
When you are reading about the Speechify alternative, you will read Amazon Polly for sure. This cloud-based service by AWS has helped professionals in giving voice to their words. It has been designed by the company with AI technology to allow you to get real-time conversion.
It is right to say that this is a feature-rich software, making it seamless for everyone to get natural-sounding speech. The best feature that makes it part of this list is file support. In this software, you can insert text as plain text or use rarely used files like SSML and JSON. It is right to say that Amazon Polly text to speech is made for professionals.
- 1. A good tool for professionals, especially developers.
- 2. You have to pay according to your requirements.
- 3. It works with cloud-based storage, saving your device space.
- Based on advanced AI
- User-friendly interface with real-time conversion
- Perfect for voice recordings
- Work for professionals as an Eric text to speech converter
- Only 60 voices are available in its list
3. Google Text to Speech
Some services by Google are considered the best on the Internet. One of those services is Google text to speech converter, which is based on the most advanced AI model. It is one of the oldest tools in this conversion field but still has a prominent presence in the community.
The reason is it can be used for different purposes like text to speech conversion, customer support bots, and many others. Google text to speech also offers an API, making it better than Speechify. You can integrate it with different apps and software using this API.
- 1. Advanced text-to-speech software with different apps integration
- 2. Have extensive usage in professional fields
- 3. A custom voice creation feature is available for beta testing.
- Quick setup process
- Support 50+ languages with 380+ voices list
- Based on an advanced AI model
- No speech detection feature
4. LOVO AI
Another good pick that must be mentioned as the best Speechify alternative is LOVO. It is an advanced text-to-speech tool that isn't only for human voices but for animated characters.
In its list of voices, you can easily find voices for humans as well as cartoons. In turn, it can be used for videos, animated movies, and related tasks.
- 1. It supports real-time text to speech conversion.
- 2. It includes a wide list of voices.
- 3. You can create unlimited audio files as a paid user.
- 4. It can be used in different fields, including education, marketing, and gaming.
- Cover multiple business fields
- Additional voices instead of human-voice only
- 100+ languages with 400+ voice list
- Built-in video editing studio
- No commercial rights for free users
5. Murf AI
There is no need to rely on built-in voices offered by Speechify when you have Murf AI. It is an advanced text-to-speech tool with multiple features. Using this, you will not only be able to do text to speech for YouTube, TikTok, or Instagram.
But it enables you to customize the voice as many times as you want. Shortly, you can say that it works as a voice creator and editor at the same time.
- 1. Include advanced tools for editing.
- 2. One can adjust the tone and pitch quickly.
- 3. You can easily improve the audio performance and quality.
- 4. AI-based voice changer to adjust the sound.
- Include 8000+ sounds
- Perfect for professional use
- AI editing tools
- Sound like a robotic voice
With 300+ realistic voices in its list, Synthesys is another good Speechify alternative. It offers multiple categories in the voice list, making it suitable for versatile usage. You will be able to access ultra-realistic voices from its list.
This voice creation feature makes it perfect for YouTube content creators. Moreover, you can make adjustments in terms of different voice settings.
- 1. Advanced AI technology to create indistinguishable voices.
- 2. Customization features for editors.
- 3. Good for videos and animated ads.
- 4. AI-based text generator.
- Real-time data fetching from Google
- 300+ natural sounding voices
- Support video editing features
- Need to be proficient in using it
If you are looking for text-to-speech conversion for professional purposes, you should try PlayHT. You can use this web-based text-to-speech converter with its 900+ AI-generated voices.
It supports 140+ languages, which makes it suitable for everyone around the globe. Additionally, you can use it for learning purposes as it has a fine tool for accurate pronunciation.
- 1. It has a built-in tune finer.
- 2. You can use it for video voiceover because of its realistic sound.
- 3. PlayHT has an advanced voice creation feature.
- 4. One can integrate this online tool with different platforms.
- Allow commercial usage of its voices
- Offer editing tools for making the audio smooth with video
- Good for individuals and professionals
- A lot of voices come under the premium category
It is right to say that FakeYou has the largest collection of voices that you can use. This text-to-speech converter has more than 3000 voices on its list. The best feature of this tool is its online working with effective output.
It enables you to get a realistic sound for your message and pretend to be another person. Additionally, it allows you to do a voiceover on AI-generated videos, which makes it more popular and better than Speechify.
- 1. It offers a versatile solution in terms of voice creation with its extensive voice list.
- 2. You can download, save, and edit your output file.
- 3. One can easily do custom voiceovers to their videos.
- 4. It allows its users to use the built-in webcam option.
- Built-in voice cloning feature
- Allow lips synchronization from videos
- Include 3000+ voices
- Offer custom voice uploading feature
- Support low-quality videos only
9. iMyFone VoxBox
Sometimes, you may not be comfortable with a cloud-based service for text-to-speech conversion. In this regard, you should try iMyFone VoxBox, which is considered a good Speechify alternative with this option.
You can download this text to speech for Mac tool on your device and use it whenever you want. Additionally, it offers multiple features like an extensive list of supported formats, 3200+ AI-generated voices, and sounds with emotions.
- 1. You can get instant sound for your text using this tool.
- 2. It has an engaging and user-friendly interface that anyone can understand.
- 3. One can use files in different formats as it supports MP3 and WAV formats.
- 4. It can create real human sounds with accurate pronunciation.
- 3200+ voices available
- Work as voice creator and editor
- Offer customization
- Effective and accurate voice cloning
- No online working mode
10. EaseUS Voice Over
Another alternative to Speechify with an advanced speech creation feature is EaseUS Voice Over. It is a specified tool that supports more than 140 languages with the availability of 400+ voices. You can choose any of those voices to get sound for your text as per your task requirements.
In addition to text to speech converter, you will also find it useful for editing. It doesn't limit your creativity but enables you to adjust the sound parameters before creating a voice for your text. Using this one of the best free AI voice generators, you can set the speed of the sound, volume, and its related parameters. With these features, it is considered a good pick instead of other standard tools.
- 1. It offers advanced audio editing tools like speed setter, emotion changer, and others.
- 2. EaseUS Voice Over has an advanced working algorithm with which you can get instant output.
- 3. It allows you to get subtitle files to add along with your video on platforms like YouTube.
- Support 140+ languages
- Good for learners and professionals
- Built-in emotive sounds
- No need for editing tools when you have them as built-in tools
- Some voices sound robotic
To Wrap Up
Undoubtedly, Speechify is one of the best text to speech converters used widely in the world. We have found some beneficial tools to be used as a Speecify alternative that we have discussed above.
In our research, we have found Murf AI as the perfect alternative to our list. The reason is it works smoothly with advanced features. The runner-up we have found in this list is EaseUS Voice Over because of its extraordinary editing features and supported languages.
FAQs on Speechify Alternatives
If you still have questions about Speechify or its alternatives, you can find them here with quick answers.
1. Is there an app like Speechify but free?
Yes, EaseUS Voice Over is a free text to speech converter that can be picked as the best alternative to Speechify. You can access multiple new features that are unavailable in Speechify, too.
2. Is Speechify the best option?
Speechify is one of the best options for text to speech conversion. It has extraordinary features that many other converters don't have. You can use it according to your task's requirements.
3. What is the difference between Speechify and NaturalReader?
The maximum features of Speechify and NaturalReader are similar. But the major difference comes between the voices available in their lists. Speechify offers voices in popular languages like English, Spanish, etc, while NaturalReader focuses on other languages like Dutch, Swedish, etc.
We hope you have learned about Speechify alternatives from this comprehensive guide. If so, please share it on social media to let your friends get the benefit.