Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses are aimed at providing more instructive information to users.…Read full bio
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to multimedia tools including screen recording, voice changing, video editing, and PDF file conversion. Also, she's starting to write blogs about data security, including articles about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, etc.…Read full bio
Jean has been working as a professional website editor for quite a long time. Her articles focus on topics of computer backup, data security tips, data recovery, and disk partitioning. Also, she writes many guides and tutorials on PC hardware & software troubleshooting. She keeps two lovely parrots and likes making vlogs of pets. With experience in video recording and video editing, she starts writing blogs on multimedia topics now.…Read full bio
Gorilla joined EaseUS in 2022. As a smartphone lover, she stays on top of Android unlocking skills and iOS troubleshooting tips. In addition, she also devotes herself to data recovery and transfer issues.…Read full bio
"Hi readers, I hope you can read my articles with happiness and enjoy your multimedia world!"…Read full bio
Larissa has rich experience in writing technical articles. After joining EaseUS, she frantically learned about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, multimedia, and other related knowledge. Now she is able to master the relevant content proficiently and write effective step-by-step guides on related issues.…Read full bio
Rel has always maintained a strong curiosity about the computer field and is committed to the research of the most efficient and practical computer problem solutions.…Read full bio
Dawn Tang is a seasoned professional with a year-long record of crafting informative Backup & Recovery articles. Currently, she's channeling her expertise into the world of video editing software, embodying adaptability and a passion for mastering new digital domains.…Read full bio
Sasha is a girl who enjoys researching various electronic products and is dedicated to helping readers solve a wide range of technology-related issues. On EaseUS, she excels at providing readers with concise solutions in audio and video editing.…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
With the excessive use of the internet, it has become compulsory to be proficient for being noticed. It is important to create campaigns that no one can ignore. If you are a professional and looking to be successful in the online field, you should try text to speech websites. These tools will help you get engaging voices of different characters from a variety of collections.
To assist our readers, we have checked multiple tools and found 15.ai a better pick. In 2023, the TTS tools we've selected as alternatives to 15.ai include FakeYou, NaturalReaders, Narakeet, Play.ht, and EaseUS Voice Over. This blog gives you detailed reviews of each one. Along with this, we have compared it with other tools to find the best 15.ai alternative.
Brief Overview of 15.ai Text to Speech
There is nothing wrong in saying that 15.ai is one of the best web-based voice generators. It is based on advanced AI technology, using which can create a high-quality voice for your inserted text. Whether you are looking for a celebrity text to speech feature or your favorite anime character, you will find it in this tool.
15.ai doesn't only cover a single business field but enables its users to choose voices from a variety of media sources that it has collected. In simple words, you can use this versatile tool with a long list of text to speech voices. Let us show you a quick list of its major features.
- This text-to-speech converter is based on advanced technology with quick processing.
- You can get the voice of any voice actor as it has a long list for selection.
- It provides realistic sound that makes it the best as text to speech for YouTube.
- One can easily choose their required voice according to the emotional touch of the text.
Undoubtedly, it is right to say that this is the best tool for content creation. You can easily use it with its simple interface and quick processing.
Top 5 15.ai Alternatives
As mentioned earlier, 15.ai also has limitations like slow browsing when multiple users are there. So, it is important to find the best 15.ai alternative to choose whenever you need to get speech for your required text. Here, we have listed a few of those alternatives that we have found the best.
One of the best alternatives to 15.ai is FakeYou, with its advanced features. It can create emotive character voices faster than other tools of the same kind. The best feature that makes it better than 15.ai is multiple conversion formats like text-to-speech, voice-to-voice, and face animation creation. For its TTS feature, it offers the voices of renowned celebrities so that you may use it as a Kanye voice generator (Kanye text-to-speech software), Peter Griffin text-to-speech generator, and Walter White voice changer, etc.
- One can easily convert his voice into his favorite character's voice.
- You can create animation with a face and AI-generated audio for different purposes like ads.
- FakeYou text to speech has a simple interface letting everyone use it.
- It can create voices with emotions to engage the listener.
- Include an extensive list of voices
- Fast processing and preview
- Create face animations for visual display
- Too much realistic voice can harm intellectual property
- It can be used for misleading information creation
If you are looking for a tool that can generate voices with highly realistic results, you should try Natural Readers. You can use this tool as Obama text to speech to confuse your friends and other listeners because of its realistic voice creation. Along with this, it has extensive licensing terms, making it suitable for copyright-free usage.
- You can use its content for various purposes because of licensing terms.
- It supports cross-platform working to allow everyone to come and use it.
- One can add customized emotions and effects to the created voices.
- It allows teachers to choose the best package for their students and invite them.
- Create instant but realistic voices
- It can be used on laptop and mobile
- Support different built-in voice effects
- Allow text file uploading
- Merged interface in mobile app
- Little complex interface
- Must be downloaded for smooth usage
If we say that Narakeet is different from all other text to speech tools, it will be right. The reason is its effective working in different aspects. For example, you can use it as a video creator instead of text to speech converter only. You can insert slides on which the text is written and let the tool convert it into a video with voice. This feature makes it far better than 15.ai, as you can only access text conversion in it.
- It provides realistic speech for your text.
- You can type or upload your text file to let the tool do the rest.
- It allows its users to learn from it using its guides available on the website.
- It enables you to adjust different audio parameters like volume, effects, etc.
- Simple interface
- Include different tools in addition to text to speech
- Allow to convert even the entire page into an audio clip
- Built-in AI editor for video creation
- Supported limited languages
- Insufficient list of voices
- Slow processing as compared to others
If you are a professional looking for an undistinguishable voice for your text, you should try play.ht. This tool has been designed with deep AI to let the users get this type of output. It means if you have used this as a SpongeBob text-to-speech converter, the listener won't be able to identify that your clip is AI-generated. With this extraordinary feature, this tool has pushed the 15.ai far behind it.
- Using this, you can use different voice-related tools like editors, converters, etc.
- There is no need for manual dubbing or voiceover as it offers multiple options for this.
- Being a content creator, you can use its different options according to different types of content.
- This voice generator can be used by integrating with other apps.
- Multiple working options according to required text intentions
- Speak like human
- Built-in different voices with emotional adjustment
- Multi-lingual side-by-side audio player
- Support 100 languages only
- Need a paid version for commercial voice creation
- Lower accuracy in pronunciation
5. EaseUS Voice Over
Last but not least, another good 15.ai alternative is the EaseUS Voice Over tool. It is a comprehensive toolkit for converting text into speech. You can easily give the text voice to your favourite character, politician, anime hero, and others.
To make it suitable for everyone, the developers have made it suitable for more than 140 languages. It doesn't matter what is your text's language, you can easily use this tool to give it a speech. Along with this, it has a collection of 450+ voices that you can choose from by exploring the list or searching for it.
The best feature that makes it a superb converter as compared to others is emotional adjustment. If you don't like the emotional tone of the text, you can change it easily with its built-in options. Another advantage is it can be used freely without any paid subscription, even for professional use.
- It has a wide list of emotions that you can adjust according to your text's tone.
- You can download a subtitle format that makes uploading your video/audio to YouTube easy.
- It allows you to adjust the voice speed to make it suitable for your video/visual content.
- You can customize the sound parameters for different parts of the text quickly.
With these features, it will be the best text-to-speech converter to use for any purpose. Whether you are a professional user or someone who is looking to use it for personal tasks, this voice generator is the best one to go with. We encourage you to visit the website and try this voice over tool.
You might have been using 15.ai and looking to learn the best one. We have discussed its best alternatives in detail in this guide. For a quick overview, we have found FakeYou as the best alternative to 15.ai, while EaseUS Voice Over is the runner-up.
The reason is both tools offer an extensive list of features. Additionally, it enables you to customize the voice creation according to text/task requirements.
FAQs on 15.ai Alternatives
We hope you have learned enough to choose the right 15.ai alternative from the above list. For your quick questions, we have written this section with queries and their answers.
1. What is similar to 15.ai free?
EaseUS Voice Over tool is the best similar tool available for free. Additionally, the tool has some extensive features that 15.ai doesn't have.
2. What is similar to the 15.ai voice generator?
Play.ht is a good voice generator with multi-lingual voice creation for the same text. You can choose the text that you need from the list of generated voices and use it anywhere.
3. Does 15.ai still work?
No, 15.ai isn't available at this time. It may be back to work in the future.
We hope you have liked this guide and ready to choose the best alternative to 15.ai. Please share it on social media for the sake of other's benefit.