Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses are aimed at providing more instructive information to users.…Read full bio
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to screen recording, voice changing, and PDF file editing. She also wrote blogs about data recovery, disk partitioning, and data backup, etc.…Read full bio
Jean has been working as a professional website editor for quite a long time. Her articles focus on topics of computer backup, data security tips, data recovery, and disk partitioning. Also, she writes many guides and tutorials on PC hardware & software troubleshooting. She keeps two lovely parrots and likes making vlogs of pets. With experience in video recording and video editing, she starts writing blogs on multimedia topics now.…Read full bio
Gloria joined EaseUS in 2022. As a smartphone lover, she stays on top of Android unlocking skills and iOS troubleshooting tips. In addition, she also devotes herself to data recovery and transfer issues.…Read full bio
"Hi readers, I hope you can read my articles with happiness and enjoy your multimedia world!"…Read full bio
Larissa has rich experience in writing technical articles and is now a professional editor at EaseUS. She is good at writing articles about multimedia, data recovery, disk cloning, disk partitioning, data backup, and other related knowledge. Her detailed and ultimate guides help users find effective solutions to their problems. She is fond of traveling, reading, and riding in her spare time.…Read full bio
Rel has always maintained a strong curiosity about the computer field and is committed to the research of the most efficient and practical computer problem solutions.…Read full bio
Dawn Tang is a seasoned professional with a year-long record of crafting informative Backup & Recovery articles. Currently, she's channeling her expertise into the world of video editing software, embodying adaptability and a passion for mastering new digital domains.…Read full bio
Sasha is a girl who enjoys researching various electronic products and is dedicated to helping readers solve a wide range of technology-related issues. On EaseUS, she excels at providing readers with concise solutions in audio and video editing.…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
Our parents always wonder what makes us glued to the screen while gaming. Isn't it because of the characters like Kratos God of War? We develop a sense of fascination and want to emulate the character's mannerisms and voice. It would be really cool to sound like the voice of Kratos, right? You can do it using Kratos voice changers.
Want to know what is the best Kratos voice generator? Go through the post. We will introduce the top 3 Kratos voice changers to disguise your voice like Kratos and have fun.
|Top 1. EaseUS VoiceWave
|Top 2. Voicemod
|With free/paid version
|Top 3. MagicMic
We recommend the EaseUS VoiceWave as your first choice for Windows voice changers for its practicality and effectiveness.
Kratos is one of the most iconic game characters around the world. He leads the God of War series, which is an action-adventure. David Gaffe, the creator of the game, got the inspiration from Greek mythology and introduced him to the game. The first part was launched in 2005, and since then, it has been topping game ranks all over the world.
He resembles strength and grittiness, the character is bulky with a bald head and beard. He is often associated with the title God of War as the game name. And people often ask if Kratos is a real God, how strong Kratos is, and many more. He is considered a God of strength and Power because he was a demi-god in Greek Mythology as he was the son of Zeus.
Well, fans always wanted to know who is the Kratos Voice actor. TC Carson was his voice when the game first launched, but later Cristopher Judge has been voicing the God of Waar.
This part discusses the top three Kartos Voice Changers along with their features, pros, and cons to make let you choose the best one based on your requirements.
To ensure the tools we recommend can satisfy your needs, we have made many tests on them. Here are some of the testing data and the final result.
|📶How many we tested
|30 voice changers
|💻Devices we used
|A Windows 10 Dell PC, Mac
|✅What we value
|Compatibility, performance, price, voice audio quality, number of voice filters, ratings
The following lists the top 3 voice changers we have selected:
EaseUS VoiceWave is a simple voice changer with excellent features. It is an ideal voice changer with customization options to add your own personal touch.
You will get real-time voice morphing with top-notch voice processing for over 100+ voice effects. You can directly integrate it with multiple apps and enjoy pranking your friends to have fun while you stream or game.
Price: Free application
🎯Key Features of VoiceWave:
- Access over 100 realistic voice effects generated using AI.
- Create custom voices with filters and custom options for your streams and videos.
- Users can integrate the app with 50+ chat apps and 200+ online games.
- You will get popular voice effects like Ghostface, girl, minions, Darth Vader, etc.
- Access an audio mixer to mix voices, a soundboard for gaming or custom presets, and noise reduction for quiet backgrounds.
- You will get realistic voiceovers in real-time.
- A simple app with excellent features.
- Wide range of customization offers.
- Serve as voice cloning software.
- The app is launched recently.
How to sound like Kratos
Below are the steps to sound like Kratos using the EaseUS VoiceWave.
Step 1: Download and Install EaseUS VoiceWave on your device.
Step 2: Open the app, change the default audio input and output audio devices, and customize the settings as per your needs.
Step 3: Choose the custom pitch voice, and customize the audio like pitch, tone, and timbre. You can use advanced adjustments to furnish the voice to sound like Kratos.
Step 4: After customizing the pitch, listen to it. If you get the desired deep voice output just like Kratos, save it. Now, you can use this filter to sound like Kratos.
Voicemod is an excellent Kratos voice changer. With its custom pitch voice, you can adjust the pitch and sound like the deep Kratos voice with just a few clicks. You can integrate the app with other chat and game apps to morph into Kratos voice and have fun with your friends as a live voice changer.
- Windows & macOS
💰Price: Voicemod offers a free and paid version. The plan goes like $45 for a lifetime, $18 for a year, and $12 for a quarter.
🎯Key Features of VoiceMod:
- Voicemod offers an extensive library of 100+ voice effects to morph your voice and function as a female voice changer to make you sound like woman.
- It is a fully customizable voice changer. You can make your own voices and customize existing voices too.
- Offers a powerful soundboard to add presets and 10+ sounds to share in apps.
- VoiceLab is a custom voice creator with both voice enhancements and audio adjustment features.
- Users can use text-to-speech or record voices and apply voice effects to them.
- Offers effortless integration with desktop applications.
- Generates voiceover in real-time.
- A simple and beginner-friendly UI.
- Most filters are restricted; you need to buy the premium.
- The free version is not enough if you want to create a custom voice using VoiceLab.
MagicMic is a simple real-time voice changer tool with unique features. You just have to select the filters, and you can transform them into Kratos's voice instantly. users can easily emulate voice mannerisms by customizing them based on their requirements.
- Windows & macOS
💰Price: MagicMic charges are $8.99/ month, $12.99/ 3 months, $19.99/ year, and a lifetime license is $39.99.
🎯Key Features of MagicMic Voice Changer:
- You can access Voicememe features to add many funny voices to chats.
- A huge library of 125+ voice filters and 600+ sound effects.
- Amazing customization options like Volume, pitch, vocal length, and width.
- VoiceStduio features let you create custom voice pitches and change voice for PS5.
- You can alter your voice in real-time with any filter.
- Add presets and custom sound using soundboard technology.
- You can use this voice emulator with online games, chat, and desktop apps.
- Some voices may not sound realistic.
- Most of the features come with paid version only.
To Wrap Things Up
God of War enthusiasts some or the other time want to emulate Kratos, God of War. He and his voice definitely add a vibe to the game, wanting us to mimic his voice. And we can do this using Kratos voice changer. The post has the top 3 Kratos voice generators to emulate his voice. The best one is EaseUS VoiceWave. The number of voice filters, adjustments, and custom options make it stand apart from others.
Here are some of the most frequent FAQs asked on Kratos voice changer. If you have similar queries hope this will help you.
1. How do I change my voice to Kratos?
To change your voice into Kratos, you can use any voice changer, Text to speech, or voice cloning software. Download the voice changer, select the filter, and customize it to have a deep voice like Kratos.
2. How do I change my game voice?
Voice Changers like EaseUS VoiceWave, and Voicemod offers seamless integration with desktop and online games. Set up the voice changer, select the voice effects, and change your game voice.
3. How can I create Kratos AI Voice?
Some tools directly offer the Kratos voice filter, but if you don't find one. Go to the custom voice feature in EaseUS, and customize your voice using pitch, timbre, and tone to get a deep voice like Kratos. The app's AI renders a perfect Kratos voice for you. Save it and use it.
4. What is the best Kratos voice generator?
The best Kratos voice generator is EaseUS VoiceWave. It is a real-time AI voice changer with excellent voice processing to create voices like Kratos. You can easily create Kratos's voice and save it.