- 1.How to Add Text Effects to Video on Windows/Mac/Online
- 2.How to Make a Sport Highlight Video on Windows/Mac/iPhone
- 3.How to Crop a Video on Windows 10/Mac/Online/Phone
- 4.How to Resize Video with Best Video Resizer on Windows/Online
- 5.Best Reaction Video Maker: How to Make a Reaction Video on Windows/Mac/iOS/Android/Online
- 6. Top 7 AVI Splitter for Windows/Mac/Online
Top 5 Best Video Joiner to Merge Videos
Sofia Albert updated on Mar 15, 2023 | Home > Video Editing Tips
Pulling out a smartphone and shooting a quick video has become an everyday day activity. It can be random shots or a series of small videos for a project. While making a fantastic video, you always need to merge videos, and then you need a powerful video joiner.
A video joiner can help you merge more than two video clips, which may be in different video formats, and allow you to apply some special visual effects like transitions, filters, etc. while merging the video. So what is the best free video joiner? This article offers the top 5 best free video joiner software. Just keep on reading to find the best one for you.
Top 5 Best Video Joiner App:
1. EaseUS Video Editor
It is a free video joiner that offers one of the best user interfaces for both beginners and pros. It offers a nonlinear timeline where you can add multiple videos and set start and end times for each of them. Once the videos are on the timeline, right-click and split to remove unnecessary parts of the video.
If the video needs enhancements, there are many tools that this video cutter offers. Right-next to the media tab, the video joiner offers—Text, Filters, Overlays, Transitions, Elements, and Music. Out of all these, there is one video effect— Transitions—that is crucial when you are merging videos.
EaseUS Video Editor
- Easey-to-use UI for both beginners and pros
- The best video splitter on Windows
- Offer essential editing functions
- Support multi-tracking-editing
- Add cool effects to video to create cinematic videos
2. Windows Video Editor
It's a built-in video joiner of Windows, which offers an easy interface to merge videos. Once the video is imported, you can drag and drop them into the timeline. Then drag the playhead to the time where you need to split the video.
Right-click and select split and choose multiple edit points. Once you are through, click on the Finish video link to merge all the videos.
- Easy to use interface
- It allows you to add 3D objects, change speed, motion effects, and filters.
- Crop video frames
- Windows only
- Nonlinear timeline
- Difficult to split videos
It is an Android video joiner app that can add multiple videos and merge them without losing quality. You can trim, cut, split, and add effects all from mobile devices. If you are only combining 2-3 videos and a desktop is not your choice, it's a perfect tool.
While it is easy to use and add as many videos as you like, it gets confusing as you keep adding more effects. The app is recommended for small videos only.
- Fully featured video editor
- Add music, stickers, filters, effects, and more
- Add multiple videos
- Editing on mobile is cumbersome
This video merging software is available for free to all macOS users. It allows you to add multiple videos and then merge them. You can apply a transition between each clip to add smooth change.
Steps to merge videos are simple. You need to drop videos on the timeline and then remove all unnecessary parts. Then you can select multiple clips and choose to join or merge the clips.
The advantage of joining the clips while editing is less overhead when editing the rest. Once you are through, export it to merge the rest of the videos.
- Free for all macOS users
- Impressive templates for creating trailers and movies
- Supports 4K videos
- Available for iPhone
- When the transition is used between the videos, you cannot join while editing
- Limited in terms of features compared to other advanced editors
If you use action cams such as GoPro, then try the FFmpeg app. Most professional cameras split videos if they are too large to make sure there is no data loss. When recording at 4K @ highest FPS settings, the videos are split every 8 minutes. Using FFmpeg, you can combine large videos at a faster rate.
- A simple and straightforward tool to combine videos from the command line
- It can easily handle large videos and merge them a lot quicker compared to standard tools
- Using a command prompt is not comfortable for everyone
- Simple merge tool for videos
- Installation and setting up on computer may take time
The post offers all the best video joiners available for Windows, macOS, and smartphones. It is crucial to make a choice based on the highlighted features. When you plan to merge multiple videos, you also need to make sure that the video joiner is easy to use.
And nothing beats a desktop video joiner app such as EaseUS Video Editor. The tool offers a balanced interface full of features and tons of choices when merging videos into a specified format.
FAQs About Video Merger App
While mobile apps are easy to use, they often lack when it comes to creativity. It is also challenging to make precise cuts, so when the videos merge, they might have full jump cuts. Compared to this, desktop applications offer better control, more features, and effects. Here are answers to some of the commonly asked questions.
1. How do you put two videos together on Android?
Apps like OneShot can be used to add multiple videos or put two videos together. These apps offer basic editing, and tons of effects are great when you want to merge videos quickly. However, spend some time precisely cutting parts of videos and then joining them together in the final output.
2. How do I combine multiple videos into one?
In simple words, there are only three necessary steps with EaseUS Video Editor or any video editor.
- Import and edit the videos in the video editor.
- Add transition effects to avoid sudden jumps.
- Click on the export button to combine multiple videos in the timeline into one single video.
3. How can I put videos together for free?
You can any of the recommended apps to put videos together and merge them. However, mobile applications are not that great when the video needs multiple cuts or many videos. It is better to use a desktop tool such as EaseUS on Windows and iMovie on macOS.