- 1.Can You See Who Saves Your Videos on TikTok? And How to Turn off Save Video on TikTok
- 2.How to Download TikTok to MP3 with MP3 Converter for TikTok
- 3.The Best Ways to Download YouTube Playlist to MP3 or WAV
- 4.How to Download Videos from iFunny
- 5.Best 8 Twitter Link Downloaders You Can't Miss
- 6.How to Download SoundCloud Songs on Mac
Top 10 Best URL to MP4 Converters to Convert Online Videos to MP4
Sofia Albert updated on Feb 14, 2023 to Video & Audio Downloading
There are times when you watch great videos and want to save them for offline playback. However, most video-streaming websites don't allow users to download videos. Thus, you'll need some converters to help. And here, we will present you with some reliable URLs to MP4 converters, both desktop-based and online, along with their features, main functions, and drawbacks. After weighing its pros and cons, you can choose the tool you think would work best for you.
Disclaimer: Before adopting any of the following converters, you need to know that any attempt to download videos from video-streaming sites without the copyright holder's permission breaches the Copyright, and the content creator can sue you. This applies to all sites. But if you download videos for personal use, you're unlikely to face legal consequences.
Part 1. Best URL to MP4 Converters for Windows
If you want a fast, stable, and flexible tool to convert URLs to MP4, you shouldn't miss this video downloader for PC - EaseUS Video Downloader. Compared with other competitive converters, this tool offers more options for download. For example, it supports more video-streaming websites and provides more output formats and qualities. Well, more specifically, it has some outstanding features and functions, such as:
- It is quick and easy to use
- Free you from ads and virus
- Supports unlimited downloads
- Supports a wide variety of platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other popular sites
- Supports many output formats like MP4, MP3, and MAV
- Supports many qualities, including 8K, 4K, 1080P, 720P, and 480P
- Download online videos in high-quality
- Download videos in bulk
- Download YouTube videos in MP4 or MP3
- Save videos by playlist or by channel
- Convert any local videos to MP3
To convert the URL to MP4, you'll need to download this program on your computer first.
Then, you can follow these steps to convert the URL to MP4.
Step 1. Copy the URL of the video you want to convert in the address box and click "Search."
Step 2. Check the video and click "Download."
Step 3. Choose MP4 as the target format, select a quality you prefer to download, and then click "Download."
Step 4. When the downloading process has done, click "Open" to check the downloaded video from the "Finished" section.
Disclaimer: This post is limited to personal use only. It is illegal to save any copyrighted content without the content owner's consent. EaseUS does not approve of copyright infringement in any way.
Part 2. Best 9 URL to MP4 Online Converters
If you want a more flexible and straightforward option to convert URL to MP4, consider using some free online conversion services, most of which don't require you to download or install any software. There are many options out there, and most of them have common features, functions, and even drawbacks. What makes them different from one to another are the specific video formats supported for conversion and the available qualities for converted videos.
And here, we'll introduce nine converters to you. Since these converters are similar to each other, we won't detail them. And we will first list their features and drawbacks and then introduce each of them with their functions.
- Free: most online video converters are available for free without registration.
- Simple to use: they don't require any installation and offer simple tutorials or guidelines to use them.
- Powerful: they support multiple formats, which can meet most of your conversion needs.
- Convenient: you can use them on any device.
- Internet connection required: they require a fast and reliable internet connection.
- File size limit: online converters set a file size limit for free users.
- Limited features: most of such tools offer limited features, which are not enough for you to convert videos.
- Slow conversion speed: if your internet is slow, it may take a lot of time to convert.
Now that you know the main features and drawbacks of online video converters, let's look at each in detail below.
1. Online-Converter: This allows you to choose output file parameters like screen size, bit, rate, frame rate, and others.
2. Online Video Converter: It is available for mobile access on Windows, Apple, and Android platform.
3. Zamar: Your converted videos can be sent directly to the provided email id.
4. Convertio: It supports adding files from multiple sources.
5. Free URL to MP4 Converter: It is available on Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, etc.
6. AConverter: The output file can be downloaded to your Dropbox or Google Drive.
7. ClipConverter: It supports converting URLs to almost all video formats and allows you to choose various video qualities.
8. CoolUtilis: It supports conversion to MP3, WMA, WAV, and OGG format.
9. ConvertFiles: It supports many file types, including EBook, documents, and others.
All of the URLs to MP4 converters have been detailed above. You can choose any one of them to use based on your needs. If you want to use a converter with advanced features and functions, EaseUS Video Downloader is a good option. While if you prefer a more convenient option, use online video converters.