Daisy is the Senior editor of the writing team for EaseUS. She has been working in EaseUS for over ten years, starting from a technical writer to a team leader of the content group. As a professional author for over 10 years, she writes a lot to help people overcome their tech troubles.…Read full bio
Myra joined EaseUS in 2017. As a big fan of Apple products, she mainly focuses on iOS data transfer and iOS troubleshooting tips. Meanwhile, she is expanding her knowledge and skills in other fields like data recovery and disk management. Myra is open-minded and likes both extensive and intensive reading. Other than reading and writing, she is also fond of mobile games and K-pop stars.…Read full bio
Thank you, dear reader, for taking the time to read my articles and for visiting the EaseUS website. I hope you find my articles are helpful. Have a nice day!…Read full bio
Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses are aimed at providing more instructive information to users.…Read full bio
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to multimedia tools including screen recording, voice changing, video editing, and PDF file conversion. Also, she's starting to write blogs about data security, including articles about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, etc.…Read full bio
Jean has been working as a professional website editor for quite a long time. Her articles focus on topics of computer backup, data security tips, data recovery, and disk partitioning. Also, she writes many guides and tutorials on PC hardware & software troubleshooting. She keeps two lovely parrots and likes making vlogs of pets. With experience in video recording and video editing, she starts writing blogs on multimedia topics now.…Read full bio
Gorilla joined EaseUS in 2022. As a smartphone lover, she stays on top of Android unlocking skills and iOS troubleshooting tips. In addition, she also devotes herself to data recovery and transfer issues.…Read full bio
"Hi readers, I hope you can read my articles with happiness and enjoy your multimedia world!"…Read full bio
Larissa has rich experience in writing technical articles. After joining EaseUS, she frantically learned about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, multimedia, and other related knowledge. Now she is able to master the relevant content proficiently and write effective step-by-step guides on related issues.…Read full bio
Rel has always maintained a strong curiosity about the computer field and is committed to the research of the most efficient and practical computer problem solutions.…Read full bio
Gemma is member of EaseUS team and has been committed to creating valuable content in fields about file recovery, partition management, and data backup etc. for many years. She loves to help users solve various types of computer related issues.…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
It can be helpful to learn how to download all videos from a YouTube channel. Thus, you don't have to spend a lot of time clicking each video to download them one by one. Do you want to download all videos from a YouTube channel at once?
If you do, here are three quick ways for you to do that.
- Download Entire YouTube Channel with a YouTube Channel Downloader
- Download All Videos from YouTube Channel Without Any Software
- Download YouTube Channel Using a Command
Now, you can check the following instruction to see more details.
Tips: Before using any of the following methods to download YouTube channels, you're strongly suggested creating a new folder to house the videos to be downloaded from YouTube. Otherwise, the video you download will be scattered in a folder.
It's a big project to download an entire YouTube channel because the videos can be several or up to dozens and the number of videos decides how much time it will take for you to download. Thus, speed is an important factor to consider. Only when you have a fast download speed can you spend less time downloading videos and more time watching them. Given this factor, we recommend using this quick video downloader - EaseUS Video Downloader to handle the download task.
As one of the most popular and professional video downloaders, EaseUS Video Downloader can download videos from a YouTube channel with the best quality. Apart from that, it has many other outstanding features, such as:
- 100% secure - it is 100% safe without the virus.
- 900+ supported websites - it supports most popular websites like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Fast download speed - it only takes a few minutes to download a video, even more than 2 hours.
- Batch download - it supports downloading videos, playlists, and channels at a quick speed.
- Multiple formats - it allows you to download YouTube videos in MP4, MP3, or WAV format.
- Various video qualities are available - it supports downloading videos in 8K/4K/2K/1080P/720P/480P.
From these great features, you can see that EaseUS Video Downloader allows you to save YouTube playlists, channels, and videos in various qualities and formats. If this can meet your needs, you can give it a try.
Step 1. Launch EaseUS Video Downloader on your PC. Copy and past the URL of the YouTube channel to the input bar on the Home page. The link should look like: http://www.youtube.com/user/username or http://www.youtube.com/channelname.
Step 2. A page will open in the built-in browser. Click the download button in the middle bottom to download all videos in the channel.
Step 3. In the downloading page, you will see a list of video in the downloading task. Wait for the downloading to complete, then you can check all the downloaded videos on your PC.
Disclaimer: This guide is compiled for personal fair use ONLY. EaseUS is in no way collaborated or affiliated with YouTube and never advocates any copyright infringement action. The end-user should be solely responsible for their behavior.
As you can see it is easy to download the entire YouTube channel with EaseUS Video Downloader. This video downloader can do more than that, and it also can download music from YouTube to USB or download YouTube videos without premium. Anyway, it will impress you, so don't hesitate to give it a try.
There are many online video downloaders also available for YouTube channel download, but they're not recommended due to a variety of reasons, such as:
- They are slower than the desktop-based downloaders
- They may contain ads or other content that can influence your user experience
- They may come with viruses, which will harm your computer
These factors are the main reasons why you're not recommended to use an online downloader. But if you don't mind those shortcomings, you can go to search for such tools online by entering some keywords like "Online YouTube channel downloader" or "Download YouTube channel online" or other keywords.
This is the least recommended way to download a YouTube channel because it requires some Python basics. That makes it hard for many users, especially those who're new to Python, to proceed. But that doesn't matter since we will simplify the process and make it clear to you.
The process contains two steps. The first is to download and run YouTube-Dl and the second is to download videos via the YouTube-Dl command.
Step 1. Download and run YouTube-Dl on your computer
- Head to this page: https://github.com/ytdl-org/youtube-dl/releases/tag/2021.04.07 . Find and download youtube-dl.exe.
- Create a folder and drag your youtube-al. ext file to it.
- Press "Windows + R" to open the System Properties window.
- Enter "systempropertiesadvanced" in the dialog box and press "Enter" to proceed.
- Under the "Advanced" section, click "Environment Variables."
- Double-click "Path" from the new window.
- Click "New" and enter the location of the folder that you created in Step 1. Then, click OK to proceed.
Step 2. Run YouTube-Dl command Using Command Prompt
- Copy the link to the YouTube channel you wish to download.
- Press "Windows + R" to open Command Prompt.
- Type "cmd 'in the box and press "Enter" to proceed.
- Type the YouTube-Dl command, hit the space bar, and then copy and paste the link of the YouTube channel you wish to download. Hit "Enter" to continue.
- Then, YouTube-Dl will parse the link and download the videos of the channel to your computer.
The Bottom Line
With these methods, you can download your favorite channel without any hurdle. Each method has its pros and cons. You can weigh that and choose the one you think would work best for you. But considering the number of videos you want to download, download speed, and ease of use, EaseUS Video Downloader is the best option.