4 Best Ways | Convert 720P to 1080P Video on Windows/Mac/Online
Crystal Chen updated on Mar 18, 2022 to Video Converter Tips
People always enjoy watching videos but sometimes the videos are of low quality. With the advancements in technology, people can watch videos in high-definition. Talking even the least, they must be 1080P on an excellent experience. Large size devices like LEDs also need HD videos for better display.
But if you have videos that are 720P or low, you can change the resolution to make them worthy of watching. All these factors make people convert 720P to 1080P video. In this scenario, you will need an efficient video resolution converter.
This post introduces the best 720P to 1080P converters. Let's look at the details of all!
Related Article>> Convert 1080P to 720P
Why You Need to Convert 720P Video to 1080P
The primary reason behind converting 720P to 1080P video is to improve the video quality for a better watching experience. Now, 2K, 4K, and 8K are becoming the video trends but converting 720P to the highest resolution will distort the pixels, so 1080P is a good choice. But there are also other reasons, like if you have to stream or upload your video on a social media platform with a resolution requirement.
Moreover, you may also want to play the video on a large screen, so try 1080P over 720P. Also, people may have to set the 1080P resolution for some editing purposes. Whatever the case, an efficient converter would be of great help.
How to Convert 720P to 1080P Video with EaseUS Video Converter
EaseUS Video Converter is a powerful all-in-one converter that can satisfy all your conversion needs. Hence, it is perfect for converting 720P video to 1080P. Also, you can change the format of your video as per your preferences. The conversion speed and the output video quality are the best compared to other ordinary converters.
Moreover, the options to adjust the frame rate and sample rate are all in your control. You can convert multiple videos via its bulk conversion feature to save time and effort. Also, you get a built-in media player to preview videos.
- Best free video converter with simple operation
- Convert videos to optimized presets for various devices
- YouTube video converter on Windows PC
- Merge multiple video/audio fragments into one
- Support over 1000 audio/video formats
Best video resolution converter free download!
Here is a list of steps on changing video resolution:
Step 1. Download EaseUS Video Converter. Then import the video file into this software.
Step 2. Once you imported the 720P video, click the Settings icon. Choose the output format and then click "Edit". In the Resolution tab, you need to select 1920*1080. After that, click "Create".
Then, hit the "Convert All" tab to begin the resolution conversion.
Step 3. Then, you see the 1080P video from "Finished". At the same time, right click it to play, delete, rename, etc.
How to Convert 720P to 1080P Video with VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player is a freeware software that works as a media player, converter, and primary editor. So, it's not a big deal for you to convert 720P video to 1080P video in a snap. Also, you won't have to face any spyware, ads, or user-tracking. However, the conversion process is complex, but it could be learned and done quickly by following the given tutorial.
Let's know the converting process of 720P to 1080P video by using VLC Media Player:
- Step 1. After downloading and installing the software on your device, open it. Click "Media" > "Convert/Save" and then click "Add" to import your 720P video for conversion.
- Step 2. Secondly, you have to press the "Convert/Save" button. Next, click the "Customize" button and then "Video Codec" and checkmark the "Keep original video track" option to expand the "resolution" tab. Here, you have to select 1920 width and 1080 height from the "Frame rate" option.
- Step 3. In the last step, click "Save". Browse the destination folder, and then click "Start". You are all done!
How to Convert 720P to 1080P Video with HandBrake
HandBrake is an open-source video converter that works impressively for converting, including 720P to 1080P video. It supports blu-ray and DVD sources for importing your videos to convert. Many presets are available to make the video compatible with various devices, players, and more. High-quality, simple, and fast conversion will be provided.
You can preview your videos with its player, both live and static. This 720P to 1080P video converter offers other features including, chapter making, adding subtitles, applying filters, and much more.
Here are the steps to convert 720P video to 1080P video with the HandBrake:
- Step 1. Download and then launch the HandBrake on your device. After opening it, click "File" for importing the 720P video.
- Step 2. In the second step, open the "Preset" drop-down menu and choose General > Fast 1080P 30 (Default). You can also transform the output format if required.
- Step 3. Finally, select the destination folder by clicking "Browse" and then press the "Start Encode" button from the main menu. The conversion is done.
How to Convert 720P to 1080P Video Online
If you prefer online converters to get rid of the installation headache, the tool below is a good choice.
Video Converter is an excellent online tool with a user-friendly interface so you can conveniently convert your 720P video to 1080P. Also, it offers you almost all popular formats for doing the conversion in between. You can enjoy fast conversion speed. However, it depends on the video size. It also syncs with Google Drive for importing or exporting your videos.
Moreover, you don't need to worry about security because your files get immediately deleted from the servers. Compressing videos or converting a particular video fragment is also possible with it.
Let's know the steps to convert 720P video to 1080P with Video Converter:
- Step 1. Open the website of Video Converter on the browser. Click "Add Your Media" and upload the 720P video to convert.
- Step 2. Next, click the "Settings" tab and expand the "Video Resolution" drop-down menu. Here, you have to select "1080P". Also, you can open it to change the target file format.
- Step 3. Now, hit the "Convert" button to take you to the next window. Click "Download" to get your converted video.
To conclude, this article will surely help find an ideal 720P to 1080P video converter. Considering the online tool that works without installation, it offers limited features. VLC Media Player and HandBrake are also available. However, being a windows user, you must go for EaseUS Video Converter because it is a comprehensive and stable video converter!