- 1.Top 5 Excellent Moaning Soundboard Software [PC/Android/iPhone]
- 2.Top 4 Hot Goku Voice Changer for 2023
- 3.Top 7 Best Scream Voice Changer (2023 Updated!)
- 4.5 Best Voice Changer for Marco Polo App (2023 Updated)
- 5.Best 3 Naruto Voice Changer in 2023 [Never Miss!]
- 6.Top 5 Girl Voice Changer [Apps & Online]
Top Best Stephen Hawking Voice Generator [5 Options]
Jane Zhou updated on May 23, 2023 | Home > Voice Changer Tips
Stephen Hawking was an inspirational physicist and scientist whose work has enlightened us all in the understanding of the cosmos. His legacy and memory will stay with us forever truly passing down through generations. Even though he sadly passed away in 2018, his impact on the world will never be forgotten.
One of the most distinguishing things about Stephen Hawking was his voice. Some people say it was the voice of an MIT researcher named Dennis Klatt. So the voice we all associate with Hawking exactly wasn't his own.
So is there a way to mimic his voice through software? Today we are looking at some of the best Stephen Hawking voice generators, so let's get started.
Factors to Consider While Choosing Stephen Hawking Voice Generator
Here are some factors we focused on while selecting the best celebrity voice changer:
✨Ease of use
|Choose a generator that is easy to use and navigate so that you can generate the voice quickly and without hassle.|
|👨Accuracy of the voice||Look for a generator that produces a voice that sounds like Stephen Hawking's actual voice so that you can have an authentic experience.|
|🛠️Customization||Some generators may offer customization options, such as pitch and speed, so you can adjust the voice to your liking.|
|🧑💻Compatibility||Make sure the generator you choose is compatible with the platform you want to use, such as gaming or communication platforms.|
Top 5 Stephen Hawking Voice Generator
A good-quality voice changer allows users to mimic any voice that they like. It's the voice of legendary Stephen Hawking in this case, so the tool must be able to mimic that. But there are other important features too. These features would be customization and easy usability. Here are five of the best Stephen Hawking voice generators that you can use today:
Voicemod is one of the most famous voice changers. It has many great features to offer. Around 100 voice filters are perhaps one of the best features of this tool. You can also add new voice filters or customize any from scratch.
That means you can easily get Stephen Hawking's voice changer with this tool. You can also add background noises in your call or gaming sessions. That's because this tool also has an in-built soundboard to help you do that.
- More than 100 customizable voice filters
- Add or create new voice filters from scratch
- Easy soundboard customization and integration with other software
- Monthly subscription-based and no lifetime
- Some crashing issues on older PCs
MorphVOX is another famous name in the community. This tool is known for featuring a lot of voice filters. You cannot get them all for free, but you will be able to use many of them minus the need to use any of your money.
That's because of this tool's extensive free usage. This tool also has a soundboard in it. That means you can change your voice and add background noises to calls. It also lets you key bind any voice filter that you like. So all it'll take is a toggle switch to change your voice.
- Convenient "Quick Voices" feature
- Offers the best key mapping customization
- Background effects like a traffic jam
- UI Design is outdated and needs an upgrade
- Costs $39.99, which is a tad bit expensive
3. Clownfish Voice Changer
Clownfish Voice Changer is another famous tool. This tool has been around for years. But it remains one of the top options in the voice changer software lists. The main reason behind that is this tool's simplicity. It is straightforward to use and operate.
The tool only has 12 voice filters. You can customize each one and take the pitch up and down. That means you can use the robot or radio voice to mimic the voice of Hawking. You can also use three of the in-built sound effects in this tool.
- GFX, LPX, MFX, and SFX modes make easy integration with other software or games
- 12 simple voice filters, including a robot, male, female, etc.
- Pitch customization can change any voice filter
- Not a lot of existing voice filters
- Very limited customizability
4. NCH Voxal Voice Changer
NCH Voxal Voice Changer is another excellent option, but it's outdated. That's because of this tool's outdated UI design. But it's one of your best options today if you can look past that. You simply need to find the right voice filter.
It has one of the largest libraries of voice filters. So you will easily find any voice filter you like, including that of Stephen Hawking. You can also use this tool to convert existing audio clips. So it's an ideal option if you want a recorder/editor.
- More than 40+ existing voice filters and unlimited downloadable ones
- Easy customization of each voice filter, including pitch and noise reduction
- Applies voice filters to existing voice recordings
- A bit expensive at $34.99
- The design is very outdated and uneasy to use
5. Skype Voice Changer Pro
Skype Voice Changer Pro is another great option for you to use today. This tool may not have an exclusive Stephen Hawking voice filter. But you can easily change that by customizing any of the existing filters. It has around 10-15 of those.
You can also customize the pitch and delivery of your voice. This might help you mimic the voice of Hawking or anyone you like. And you can also try the option of text-to-speech utility to generate speeches from written text. That's another option that makes it one of the most exclusive options on this list.
- In-built recording station to record voices
- Option to replay or edit recorded voice clips
- Offers voice filters in the text-to-speech option
- Some voice filters aren't realistic/natural
- Limited support because of age
The Bottom Line
These are some of the best software that you can use to mimic the Stephen Hawking voice. All of these tools offer something special. So it might be difficult for you to pick the best one as all of them have distinctive features.
But if you were to ask any expert, all of them would suggest using Voicemod. That's because it's widely considered the best voice changer available today. Besides that, it has outstanding and realistic voice filters that you can customize easily.
Stephen Hawking Voice Generator FAQs
These are some of the frequently asked questions to make it easier for you to find answers.
1. How did Stephen Hawking make his voice?
Stephen Hawking's voice was generated by a computer device. This device is called the Synthesizer 5010. The device has since become a common tool for people who lose their voice accidentally or through the same illness that took Hawking's voice.
2. What is the app that talks like Stephen Hawking?
There are a few apps on Google's Play Store. But there aren't any apps that can talk like Stephen Hawking on App Store. The Play Store app, called Speech Synthesizer, mimics a theoretical physicist's voice.
3. How did Stephen Hawking control his voice?
Hawking had two devices connected to the speech synthesizer. This device was triggered by Stephen Hawking's thumbs and the blinking switch in his glasses. So it would generate speech when Hawking prompted it to.
4. How many words per minute could Stephen Hawking speak?
Hawking could speak up to 15 words per minute by his death. Of course, it could have been more words than those. But Hawking's health kept deteriorating. So the nerve that allowed him to control his thumb got slower and slower.