Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses are aimed at providing more instructive information to users.…Read full bio
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to multimedia tools including screen recording, voice changing, video editing, and PDF file conversion. Also, she's starting to write blogs about data security, including articles about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, etc.…Read full bio
Jean has been working as a professional website editor for quite a long time. Her articles focus on topics of computer backup, data security tips, data recovery, and disk partitioning. Also, she writes many guides and tutorials on PC hardware & software troubleshooting. She keeps two lovely parrots and likes making vlogs of pets. With experience in video recording and video editing, she starts writing blogs on multimedia topics now.…Read full bio
Gorilla joined EaseUS in 2022. As a smartphone lover, she stays on top of Android unlocking skills and iOS troubleshooting tips. In addition, she also devotes herself to data recovery and transfer issues.…Read full bio
"Hi readers, I hope you can read my articles with happiness and enjoy your multimedia world!"…Read full bio
Larissa has rich experience in writing technical articles. After joining EaseUS, she frantically learned about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, multimedia, and other related knowledge. Now she is able to master the relevant content proficiently and write effective step-by-step guides on related issues.…Read full bio
Rel has always maintained a strong curiosity about the computer field and is committed to the research of the most efficient and practical computer problem solutions.…Read full bio
Dawn Tang is a seasoned professional with a year-long record of crafting informative Backup & Recovery articles. Currently, she's channeling her expertise into the world of video editing software, embodying adaptability and a passion for mastering new digital domains.…Read full bio
Sasha is a girl who enjoys researching various electronic products and is dedicated to helping readers solve a wide range of technology-related issues. On EaseUS, she excels at providing readers with concise solutions in audio and video editing.…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
Mimicking or pranking using different voices creates priceless fun among friends and family. Kids especially enjoy voicing various cartoons like SpongeBob, Donald Duck, and more. There are many SpongeBob voice changer programs that let you make yourself sound like Spongebob Squarepants. Here, we are talking about 8 powerful, easy-to-use Spongebob voice changers to mimic the infamous SpongeBob Squarepants.
Here is our process for compiling the list. We thoroughly evaluate various key factors while assessing voice changers for online chat, gaming, and live streaming. We consider factors such as compatibility with your computer and the quality of the voice output. Below, you will find the specific details.
|🔢Software quantity we tested||15, including desktop software and apps|
|🗨️ Time duration||3 days|
|🖥️ Ease of use||Interface and operation|
|🔉Testing scenario||Communication, streaming, and gaming|
|💲What we valued||Performance, sound quality, lagging, and customization|
According to our testing data, we picked the top 8 voice changers to share with you. Continue reading to find what they are.
EaseUS VoiceWave is a voice changer for PC powered by AI technology. This software offers a convenient and efficient way to transform your voice into the distinctive sound of SpongeBob Squarepants, ensuring accuracy and high sound quality. It caters to a wide range of users, including gamers, content creators, and Vtubers, by providing live and offline voice conversions.
Furthermore, if you desire a more unique sound effect, this tool allows you to adjust the voice's volume, pitch, and timbre. You can also explore additional amusing effects such as the robot, celebrity, and human voices, all easily accessible through its user-friendly interface.
Key Features of EaseUS VoiceWave:
- Supports over 100 real-time voice-changing effects
- Includes trendy sound effects like cartoon, human, or celebrity
- Available for Discord, Steam, Zoom, and more
- More than 100 voice effects
Sounds great? Let's start your funny voice-transforming experience by clicking the button below.
MURF.AI is an AI-based text-to-speech voice generator that can instantly create real-time voiceover narrations of written text. The tool uses a library of 120+ professional voices to deliver top-notch voice quality.
You can upload your own audio files and select the character for SpongeBob Voice Changer and convert it into a perfect voiceover for pranks and fun. The features like pitch control, volume and speech adjustment, teachable AI, and text-to-speech in 20+ languages. It even allows you to integrate audio files with pre-recorded videos with perfect timing.
Key Features of MURF.AI:
- Uses features like emphasis, pitch, volume, and speech adjustments to customize voiceover as per your needs.
- Simple and intuitive user interface. Very easy to get started, even for new users.
- Much suited for Teachers, content creators, businesses, and marketing companies.
- Uses advanced AI and deep learning technology to produce ultra-realistic voiceovers across 20+ languages.
VoiceMod is another macOS and Windows 10 voice changer that allows you to change your voice into people, cartoons, and customer voices. You can easily make a SpongeBob voice with a vast library of voice effects and audio tools integrated with AI and deep learning from various characters and artists.
The tool offers the ability to add and create your filters for your voice with the help of the voice lab. It is popular among content creators and YouTubers as it has efficient text-to-speech and text-to-song generators.
Key Features of VoiceMid:
- It helps you build a sonic identity on various streaming and gaming platforms.
- Perfect integration on desktop apps like Discord, Twitch, Zoom, Google meet, and many more.
- Create your voice filters and sound effects for any voice, including yours, with Voicelab.
- User-friendly and attractive user interface.
MorphVOX is another advanced tool with excellent features to make your voice sound like Spongebob Squarepants. The tool offers a lot of voices, like a man to a woman and vice versa, evil sounds, and robotic and cartoon sounds. All of these features are assembled on a simple and attractive interface to make it easy for you to play with voices. It also can work as a streaming and gaming voice changer to change your voice in real-time.
Key Features of MorphVOX:
- Uses superior voice technologies to produce voices, background noise addition, and cancellation and sound quality.
- Has a huge inbuilt library of voices and characters, including cartoons like Spongebob and Donald Duck.
- You can record your own voice and add audio filters and sound effects to make a new voice overall.
- A perfect tool for integration with external platforms with different voices in many styles.
NCH Voxal Voice Changer is another SpongeBob voice changing software that can change, modify and disguise voice into numerous voice effects. This software is compatible with all applications and is very easy to use and modify your voice for Spongebob.
The app is known for its extensive compatibility with Discord, Twitch, Skype, Battlefield, and many more. It is certainly the best tool for novice users with voice effects and customization features.
Key Features of NCH Voxal Voice Changer:
- Allows you to change voices and even customize them in real-time with audio effects.
- Easily changes your voice into any character for entertaining pranks, live chat, gang up in games, and on different platforms.
- It Consumes very low CPU compared to other applications.
- Simple and intuitive software with advanced real-time voice-changing technologies.
Celebrity Voice Changer is a popular mobile application to modify voice into famous celebrities and cartoons. The app implements deep learning algorithms to provide the smoothest transitions of voiceovers.
It is very user-friendly and extremely simple to use. You only need to search or click on cartoon icons on your screen and get the SpongeBob voice changer. The app regularly updates the artist's voices with deep learning on itself to fine-tune the existing voices.
Key Features of Celebrity Voice Changer:
- The database has more than 100 voices from various celebrities and cartoons.
- The app generates the voices in real time as it is completely AI-based.
- You can also make requests to the application team if you find your favorite celebrity to be missing.
- Uses the inbuilt camera to record your experience to make it more realistic.
Voicer is another perfect tool if you want to mimic famous personalities, actors, politicians, and cartoons. It is a prank call app with famous voice memos, and face and voice change to anyone instantly.
This application has pre-recorded pranks from professional voice actors, and you can even call your friends and family through the application to prank them. Just pick a voice like SpongeBob, record your voice with good compression, and send it. It is available for both Android and iOS users, and new parks and voices are added frequently to make the application more fun.
Key Features of Voicer:
- A wide range of singers, cartoons, actors, actresses, sportspersons, and other voices are available.
- Add filters like Echo, Reverb, Equalizer, pitch, and many more to make the voices more real.
- Many avatars like robots, scary voices, man-to-woman, and woman-to-man voices are available.
- Provides international coverage with support for multiple languages.
FakeYou is an online tool that uses deep fake to convert your text to speech of your desired voice. Its library has over 2400 voices of cartoons and celebrities, including Spongebob, to imitate voices for pranks and fun. It is entirely web-based software with simple UI and the best AI tech. The main advantage is the powerful AI gives you the best Fake voice for your input texts. In addition, the platform is entirely free and updates voices on a daily basis.
Key Features of FakeYou:
- Ready to use on all devices with web browsers
- The FakeYou text-to-speech feature is always free due to funding
- Simple and easy to use with excellent UI
- Allows users to upload files, edit, and export them in popular formats
The Bottom Line
There are ample voice-changing tools available on the internet, but choosing the best SpongeBob voice changer to sound as real as the cartoon is something your wish for. The article discusses the top 8 Spongebob voice changers on Windows, macOS, web-based, and mobile. Out of the options we reviewed, EaseUS VoiceWave stands out as the top recommendation due to its extensive selection of sound effects and impressive voice transformation capabilities. Don't pass up the opportunity and download it for free now.
Spongebob Voice Changer FAQs
Here are some of the most frequent FAQs asked on the topic of SpongeBob Voice Changers. If you have similar queries hope this will help you.
1. How do you get SpongeBob voice changers?
You can try to practice and mimic the Spongebob voice, but to get the Spongebob voice instantly you can use the below Spongebob voice changers.
- Celebrity Voice Changer
2. How do you change text-to-speech voice on TikTok to SpongeBob?
- Record the video as usual.
- Now, Click on the text at the top right corner.
- Add the text you want to speak.
- The Spongebob voice on TikTok is called Trickster. Select Trickster.
- Listen to the preview and upload.
3. Did SpongeBob's voice change?
Many fans have noticed in some seasons that SpongeBob's voice change. This is due to the aging of the voice actor Tom Kenny. Later, Tom actually made changes to sound Spongebob like before.
4. How do I get the voice thing on TikTok?
- Record the camera as usual on TikTok.
- Tap on three dots on the side of the screen and then "Audio Editing."
- Here, you can find various voice effects, apply them and save them.