Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses are aimed at providing more instructive information to users.…Read full bio
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to screen recording, voice changing, and PDF file editing. She also wrote blogs about data recovery, disk partitioning, and data backup, etc.…Read full bio
Jean has been working as a professional website editor for quite a long time. Her articles focus on topics of computer backup, data security tips, data recovery, and disk partitioning. Also, she writes many guides and tutorials on PC hardware & software troubleshooting. She keeps two lovely parrots and likes making vlogs of pets. With experience in video recording and video editing, she starts writing blogs on multimedia topics now.…Read full bio
Gorilla joined EaseUS in 2022. As a smartphone lover, she stays on top of Android unlocking skills and iOS troubleshooting tips. In addition, she also devotes herself to data recovery and transfer issues.…Read full bio
"Hi readers, I hope you can read my articles with happiness and enjoy your multimedia world!"…Read full bio
Larissa has rich experience in writing technical articles and is now a professional editor at EaseUS. She is good at writing articles about multimedia, data recovery, disk cloning, disk partitioning, data backup, and other related knowledge. Her detailed and ultimate guides help users find effective solutions to their problems. She is fond of traveling, reading, and riding in her spare time.…Read full bio
Rel has always maintained a strong curiosity about the computer field and is committed to the research of the most efficient and practical computer problem solutions.…Read full bio
Dawn Tang is a seasoned professional with a year-long record of crafting informative Backup & Recovery articles. Currently, she's channeling her expertise into the world of video editing software, embodying adaptability and a passion for mastering new digital domains.…Read full bio
Sasha is a girl who enjoys researching various electronic products and is dedicated to helping readers solve a wide range of technology-related issues. On EaseUS, she excels at providing readers with concise solutions in audio and video editing.…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
Even though the always-smiling Mickey Mouse is a lifetime gift of Walt Disney to humanity, this cartoon character owns the hearts of generation to generation. So, to bring the best smile to faces, you can try the Mickey Mouse voice for any gaming characters or virtual entities while chatting with friends, making any creative video or funny presentation, etc. So, it's time to get a quick ride to the top 7 best Mickey Mouse voice changers!
How We Pick The Best Mickey Mouse Voice Changer?
To help you find the best Mickey Mouse voice changer that suits your needs best, we have collected and tested some popular cartoon voice changers on the market. Here are some specific testing statistics:
|12, including free and paid software
|MacBook Air M1 and HP Spectre x360 13.5
|Discord chatting and Call of Duty: Warzone playing
✨What we tested
|Types and numbers of voice effects/soundboard, update frequency, customization, latency, compatibility, ease of use
|🎈Features we valued
|Ease of use, customization, price, and update frequency
#1. EaseUS VoiceWave
EaseUS VoiceWave is an AI voice changer that changes users' voices in real-time. With this exceptional software, you can effortlessly transform your voice into the iconic and beloved sound of Mickey Mouse, all while ensuring remarkable accuracy and superior sound quality. It caters to a diverse range of users, including gamers and content creators, who are seeking a convenient and efficient voice-changing solution.
In addition to the Mickey Mouse voice effect, this tool offers a plethora of customization options. You have the freedom to adjust your voice's volume, pitch, and timbre, allowing for a truly unique and personalized sound. Explore a wide array of amusing effects, including a robot, celebrity, and human voices, all easily accessible through the intuitive and user-friendly interface.
Don't overlook the incredible opportunity to enhance your audio experience with EaseUS VoiceWave.
- Experience AI-based voice changing with impeccable clarity and zero distortion
- Enjoy support for a vast selection of over 200 games and 50 applications
- User-friendly interface for users of all skill levels
- The free version has limited voice effects
- Currently exclusive to Windows users, not available for Mac
Compatibility: Windows & Mac
Voicemod is a real-time voice changer, and with this Mickey Mouse voice changer, you can customize any voice by adding Mickey's simple or falsetto tone. While gaming or cheating with friends on a digital communication platform, try adding Mickey's funny laugh using a soundboard. Besides, it also helps you change your voice on Discord. This Mickey Mouse voice generator is perfect for animated or other types of content creators, vTubers, and gamers.
- Enjoy the sonic sound on VRChat, Discord, Roblox, etc.
- To add a sound like Mickey Mouse to any game character or your created video
- It supports any communication desktop app or game like Google Meet, Zoom, Minecraft, League of Legends, etc.
- It helps to create Voice Skins & Voice Avatars in Multiverse and Metaverse platforms
- There are limited options for girl voices
- Users have faced problems with audio drivers
Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS
FakeYou online voice changer helps you create Wayne all wine chipmunk voice, celebrity tone, or Mickey Mouse's playful pitch in its text-to-speech program. This all-in-one voice changer updates its library with new voices regularly. So while making pranks with your friends, this tool realistically appeals to any cartoonish sound like Mickey Mouse.
- While generating your favorite character's voice, you can enjoy a video lip-sync function with ready-made templates
- It offers a vast voice library of 2400 voices
- With AI technology, you can edit your voiceover in a popular format for further use
- This online tool is accessible on all devices, platforms & web browsers
- A voice Recording option is not available & it supports only TTS
- Most of the features are available in the paid version
Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS
Uberduck is an open-source voice changer. To generate a fun-loving Mickey Mouse voice or any of your other favorite characters' voices, you can use the text-to-speech function of this tool. You need to describe Mickey's jock or any of his specific dialog in the text, and this AI tool will get you the exact voiceover within a second. Unfortunately, this online tool doesn't need installation to make you laugh with Mickey's laughter.
- 5000 plus exciting & excessive voices
- Enjoy custom voice clones for any social media content
- Create an audio app instantly with this AI tool
- It offers 150,000 rap songs to customize your audio
- You must create an account and sign up with an Email address/ Google/ Discord account
- Sometimes it proved wrong results
Scramby is one of the most advanced Mickey Mouse voice changers to add any witty sound like Mickey Mouse or Wayne all wine or anything else to any three pre-selected voices. As the built-in audio editor has dozens of embedded voice patterns, you can select the most hilarious one of Mickey's voices to give the best surprise to your loved one through any audio or video content.
- Experiment with 26 available voices
- Add special effects to any voice like Bug, Crowd laughing, Burp, Ooh la la, etc.
- Try various background noises with intensities like Farm, Club, etc., to any voices
- It offers recording options and supports WAV format to save your recording
- It is compatible only with the Windows platform
- It works only as a real-time voice changer
#6. AV Voice Changer Software Diamond
AV Voice Changer Software Diamond works as the all-in-one Mickey Mouse voice changer with multiple features of cut, mix, morph, record, etc., in your real-time voiceover. This voice changer for PC lets you add any funny jokes, loud laughter, or witty speech of Mickey Mouse to any of your favorite characters' voices for audio stories, voice messages, etc. This tool is very effective for VoIP programs, web-chat applications, role-playing games, etc., to explore Mickey's magic in any voice.
- It supports batch file morpher to process multiple files at once
- It provides a voice recorder and audio editor to add effects
- It has a high-end voice output controller
- It supports file morpher audio morphing & file format conversion
- Except for Windows, this tool is not available for any other platform
- This program often crashes
#7. Voice Changer Plus
To enjoy any voice with a sound like Mickey Mouse, or something else, Voice Changer Plus is the best mouse voice changer. So, to bring the best smile to your loved ones' faces, this tool lets you record anyone's voice and change it to your beloved Mickey's happy & playful voice. Beyond that, it also can work as a demon voice changer that allows you to make your voice scary with ease.
- It offers 55 voice effects & background sound
- You can save & share your recordings to any platform
- The time control option is available with complete voiceover support
- Ads-removing option is available in the premium feature
- Exclusive features are available only in premium versions
- This tool is available only on iPhones & iPad
Mickey Mouse Voice Changer FAQs
1. Is there any Mickey Mouse voice changer?
Yes, there are lots of Mickey Mouse Voice Changers available on the online platform. Along with an all-device compatible online Mickey Mouse voice changer, you can also get a desktop app for your Windows or Mac computer. In addition, there are also voice-changing applications specially designed for Android and iOS platforms.
2. What voice type is Mickey?
The voice type of Mickey Mouse is diminutive stature and falsetto voice, and Mickey is a universally renowned fictional character of Walt Disney.
3. Can Alexa do a Mickey Mouse voice?
Yes, the voice assistant Alexa will get you a conversation with Mickey Mouse. From knowing weather reports to cracking jokes, you can do anything with your favorite Mickey using Alexa. Once you instruct Alexa to change its voice to Mickey Mouse voice, you can enjoy everything through Mickey's voice through Alexa.
The Bottom Line
If you want the most flexible and customizable Mickey Mouse voice changer, you can try the above-mentioned tools to meet your specifications. If you find yourself uncertain about which voice changer to select, search no further than EaseUS VoiceWave. Take a leap of faith and give it a try today, unearthing the ultimate solution for all your voice-changing needs.