Jane is an experienced editor for EaseUS focused on tech blog writing. Familiar with all kinds of video editing and screen recording software on the market, she specializes in composing posts about recording and editing videos. All the topics she chooses are aimed at providing more instructive information to users.…Read full bio
Melissa is a sophisticated editor for EaseUS in tech blog writing. She is proficient in writing articles related to multimedia tools including screen recording, voice changing, video editing, and PDF file conversion. Also, she's starting to write blogs about data security, including articles about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, etc.…Read full bio
Jean has been working as a professional website editor for quite a long time. Her articles focus on topics of computer backup, data security tips, data recovery, and disk partitioning. Also, she writes many guides and tutorials on PC hardware & software troubleshooting. She keeps two lovely parrots and likes making vlogs of pets. With experience in video recording and video editing, she starts writing blogs on multimedia topics now.…Read full bio
Gorilla joined EaseUS in 2022. As a smartphone lover, she stays on top of Android unlocking skills and iOS troubleshooting tips. In addition, she also devotes herself to data recovery and transfer issues.…Read full bio
"Hi readers, I hope you can read my articles with happiness and enjoy your multimedia world!"…Read full bio
Larissa has rich experience in writing technical articles. After joining EaseUS, she frantically learned about data recovery, disk partitioning, data backup, multimedia, and other related knowledge. Now she is able to master the relevant content proficiently and write effective step-by-step guides on related issues.…Read full bio
Rel has always maintained a strong curiosity about the computer field and is committed to the research of the most efficient and practical computer problem solutions.…Read full bio
Dawn Tang is a seasoned professional with a year-long record of crafting informative Backup & Recovery articles. Currently, she's channeling her expertise into the world of video editing software, embodying adaptability and a passion for mastering new digital domains.…Read full bio
Sasha is a girl who enjoys researching various electronic products and is dedicated to helping readers solve a wide range of technology-related issues. On EaseUS, she excels at providing readers with concise solutions in audio and video editing.…Read full bio
Page Table of Contents
Talking Tom became an incredible sensation as soon as it entered the market, and all credit goes to its voice-changing capability. It added fun to speech and kept kids engaged for a long time. But as an adult, can you use this voice-changing facility to add more effects to your online games, podcasts, or live streaming?
Of course, all of this is possible with an autotune voice changer. You can add fun elements by adding the voice of a robot, a little girl, a ghost, a boy, etc. So let us find exciting online/offline options that make this work easier. The following table shows some information about the voice changers we tested, which you can learn about.
|💻 How many tested||16 voice changers|
|🎶 Test running on||Computers and mobile phones|
|🪄 Tested voice effects||Horn, Radio, Telephone, Middle-aged lady...|
|📶 Applicable scene||Online and offline|
|💡 Suitable for||YouTube, TikTok, Skype, Discord...|
|🏅 Best recommended||EaseUS VoiceWave|
We have listed the top 8 online/offline options for autotune voice changers for you to check out. You can also look for what these options are suitable for and decide for yourself.
#Top 1. EaseUS VoiceWave
💻 Compatibility: Windows 10/11
Powerful AI voice changer EaseUS VoiceWave provides a number of functions that are quite helpful for voice-changing on social platforms. EaseUS VoiceWave is a revolutionary autotune voice changer that brings a new level of creativity to your audio projects. With advanced technology, this software enhances your voice quality and allows you to manipulate your vocals in real time.
Whether you're a music producer, podcaster, or content creator, EaseUS VoiceWave is the perfect tool to take your audio to the next level. As an AI-powered autotune voice changer, this software can seamlessly correct pitch and tune your voice to produce the perfect sound. With customizable options and a user-friendly interface, EaseUS VoiceWave empowers creators of all levels to bring their ideas to life easily. So let's have a try by using this software.
- It can work well with many online games and instant messaging apps
- It provides more than 100 voice filters
- Easy operation and friendly user interface
- Limited voice filters in the free version
- It cannot be compatible with Android and macOS systems
#Top 2. Voicemod
💻 Compatibility: Windows/Mac/Android/iOS
Voicemod is also known as a voice changer for Fortnite as it has a sound meme machine that players of Fortnite, PUBG, and Overwatch can utilize. It helps generate funny audio samples and can be added to online video games, chats, or live streams.
You can use it with popular apps for communicating in the gaming field, e.g., TeamSpeak 3 and Discord. You can save these effects in standard compatible formats like mp3 or WAV, so it is easier to load them on Soundboard.
- You may see various advanced features like voice avatars and voice skins
- You will find real-time voice-changing specialties
- You can use it with multiple apps and games
- The effects of voice changing do not sound natural at times
- Sometimes it gets crashed easily
#Top 3. Voicebooking
💻 Compatibility: Webpage
If you are searching for a suitable autotune anonymous voice changer that works online and is free, then Voicebooking can help you. You can do a translation of the text to voice by making use of voiceover actors by placing orders with them.
Most of them are professionals who deliver the work in a day. You can also do a voiceover of any text by making settings alterations.
- You can set voice, language, speed, or pitch to suit your purpose
- It assists you with audio mixing
- It gives you real-time results from the comfort of your home
- Sometimes it takes time to find the ideal voice actors for your purpose
- At times retakes handling needs to be done correctly
#Top 4. VB-Audio VoiceMeeter
💻 Compatibility: Windows XP to Windows 11
VB-Audio VoiceMeeter is an autotune voice changer application that works as an audio mixer. It helps in the constant editing of your audio virtually. Once set up, it works without a glitch on your PC.
You can also use it for audio voice management on your PC, as it offers the best connectivity. Besides, you can use this celebrity voice changer to adjust your voice for any videos and calls.
- It has an advanced user interface
- The autotuning gets done in high quality
- Amazingly compatible and avails feature like 3D panoramic control
- Not apt for beginners due to its complicated usage
- You may often find mystical problems related to sound while using the software
#Top 5. MyVoicemod
💻 Compatibility: Webpage
If you are looking for an online tool to be used as an autotune voice changer, MyVoicemod can help you in this regard. It helps you with the modulation and recording of voices effortlessly by recording a new audio file or uploading an already recorded one. You can use multiple effects on the whole audio.
- Very responsive and allows voice modulation under a few clicks
- Premade recordings can be edited by uploading them online
- Change voice for TikTok videos with this TikTok voice changer
- The effects cannot be applied to any specific portion of the audio
- You need to get the facility to adjust the bit rate
#Top 6. FineShare FineVoice
💻 Compatibility: Windows/Mac/Android/iOS/iPad
FineShare FineVoice is a Real-time AI Voice changer based on AI speech. It helps produce voices of different types, like an old man, cartoon characters, etc. It is a voice changer for gaming, podcasts, live streaming, or fun purposes. There are various effects, such as noise reduction and the use of tone, to make the vocals stand out.
- Helps in creating voices of more than 2000 characters
- Assists in generating quality audio at 48 kHz in WAV format
- Helps in developing voiceovers in more than 40 languages
- There are no integration services available with a free trial version
- There is a watermark in the trial version
#Top 7. Clownfish Voice Changer
💻 Compatibility: Windows/Android
Suppose you want to use an app to change your voice to a robot, alien or clone, etc. Clownfish Voice Changer can be helpful. Once you install this robot voice changer on your system, you can use all tools via a drop-down menu. The autotune voice changer software facilitates you with a voice assistant that helps convert your text to speech.
- It assists with voice modification in popular platforms like Skype, Viber, Hangouts, Discord, etc.
- With Sound Player, you can press the required hotkey to play various predefined sounds
- You get support for virtual studio technology or VST
- You get only 14 voices to select for playing
- The functions are minimal and can be used only on Windows
#Top 8. Voice-Changer.org
💻 Compatibility: Webpage
If you are looking for a free autotune voice changer, try Voice-Changer.org. With easy tools, you can convert voice along with a video into distinctive sound effects. There are a few presets of voice available that you can use in your audio or create your own if you need something else.
- It offers guaranteed privacy for your work
- You can upload up to 10GB of work online
- It has an intuitive user interface that can be used from anywhere
- It becomes hard to control peak levels or noise in audio files
- You can save the output in WAV format only
#Top 9. Custom Voice Maker
💻 Compatibility: Webpage
If you want an autotune all-in-one voice changer that gives you complete control over your sounds, then Custom Voice Maker is what you need. You can manage pause, pitch, along with volume by controlling them precisely.
You can utilize this AI-powered tool for producing custom voices that helps you in creating custom voices, accents, etc.
- It supports multiple formats
- Better control of pitch and accent in voices
- Allows opting from different genders, languages, and accents
- It does not come with presets for voice effects and masks
- No recording is available in real-time
We have provided you with useful and top 9 options to be used as a voice changer. However, if you are looking for some more information, check out the FAQs below.
1. Is AutoTune a voice changer?
Yes, AutoTune is a voice changer as it helps in changing voice during live streaming and also helps with tuning distorted voices without any issue automatically.
2. How do I AutoTune my Voicemod?
You can autotune using Voicemod by following the given steps:
Step 1: Download and install Voicemod.
Step 2: From the left panel, open Voicelab and tap the 'Hear myself' and 'Voice Changer' options.
Step 3: Enable the 'Voicetune' option and select a suitable key to match the tone.
3. How do I get AutoTune on my mic?
Autotune mics are not readily available, but you can use any microphone in alignment with a processor for pitch correction to get the effect of Autotune.
4. Where can I AutoTune my voice?
You can autotune your voice using Voicemod in various sound effects in a comfortable MP3 or WAV format.
Autotune helps a lot with distorted voices, especially when recording a game or using your voice publicly or on an online platform. For this, voice changers help a lot. We hope we can provide you with suitable options for autotune voice changers through our write-up.
You can choose any of them by ranking them based on the suitability of your purpose. We have also mentioned some online options if you want to avoid installing extra apps or software. It is recommended that you can choose the EaseUS VoiceWave as your voice changer. You can use it wisely to take your voice journey ahead.