- 1.How to Compress Video Without Lossing Quality in Detail [Tried an Proven]
- 2.2023 Top Best 4 AVI Compressors That Worth Your Time
- 3.How to Convert WMA to M4A Without Quality Loss
- 4.[Free Download] Top 5 MP4 to OGG Converters on PC/Mac/Online
- 5.How to Convert MKV to MP3 on Windows/Mac/Online
- 6.Free | How to Convert CDA to MP3 on Windows/Mac/Online
[5 Converters] How to Downscale 4K to 1080P
Melissa Lee updated on Mar 15, 2023 | Home > Video Converter Tips
More and more digital devices, like smartphones and cameras, can help you get high-resolution videos up to 4K. However, excellent video quality cannot always benefit you. For instance, when uploading the video to YouTube, you may find the upload speed is slow due to the bandwidth. The best solution is to downscale the video resolution to compress it.
This post is for those who don't know which is the best video converter to downscale 4K to 1080P, and you can also find a detailed step-by-step tutorial here. Continue reading to learn more.
Top 5 4K to 1080P Converter on Windows/Mac/Online:
- 1. EaseUS Video Converter - Windows
- 2. VLC Media Player - Window/Mac
- 3. Adobe Premiere Pro - Mac
- 4. HD Convert - Online
- 5. Evano - Online
How to Use the Best 4K to 1080P Converter on Windows
If you want to get a Windows converter suitable for beginners, EaseUS Video Converter is what you can never miss. This converting software is good at processing high-resolution videos up to 8K, and it can both downscale the video resolution as well as improve the video resolution. With the help of its powerful functions, you can turn a 4K video to 1080P with simple clicks.
As it supports more than 500 formats, you can export the 1080P video in any video format you like, including MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, etc. Sometimes you may care about the conversion speed as most converters take a lot of time to process large-file videos. But you don't have to worry about that anymore since this converter works 30 times faster than other converters because of the GPU acceleration technology.
- Best free video converter for Windows users
- Conversion between 1000+ audio/video formats
- Support converting 1080P, 4K, and 8K videos
- Preserve the video quality same as the source video
- Offer an audio extractor, a file merger, and other built-in tools
This software is your go-to choice for adjusting the video resolution. Don't hesitate to click on the button to download it now.
How to Downscale 4K to 1080P on Windows:
Step 1. Launch EaseUS Video Converter on your computer and choose the "Video Converter" option. You need to click on the "Choose Files" button to import the source video.
Step 2. After importing the video, there will be a "Settings" button, and you need to click on it. On the pop-up window, you can select the output video's format, quality, and resolution. "HD 1080P" is the one you should choose.
Step 3. Click on the "Convert" button to start the conversion. If you want to convert a batch of videos, the "Convert All" button is what you need. Before the conversion, don't forget to select a save path for output video, and there are also some tools you can use.
Step 4. A few moments later, you can find the converted video under the "Finished" tab. And the video is turned to 1080P, i.e., the resolution of the video becomes 1920*1080.
Other 4K to 1080P Downscaler on Windows/Mac/Online
Although the converter mentioned above is full-featured, it can only work on Windows computers. If you are finding for 4K to 1080P downscalers for Mac or online use, those tools in this part are what you need.
Tool 1. VLC Media Player - Window/Mac
If you need to convert your videos without losing any video quality on Mac, then VLC Media Player should be your way to go. This recommendable open-source software can work as a media player, a video/audio editor, and even a converter. VLC Media Player, which supports an infinite number of video and audio formats, can turn your files into another format without losing quality.
As its name indicates, essentially, this software is a media player so that you don't spend time finding any other software to play and stream your videos before and after conversion. If you want to preview the converted 1080P video, this software is what you need.
- Support different formats, i.e., MKV, MP4, WebM, etc.
- Support streaming music and videos across devices
- Straightforward and intuitive interface
- Compatible for any device
- Difficulty in finding files
- Lack of personalization features
Tool 2. Adobe Premiere Pro - Mac
Mac users often find it difficult to downscale 4K to 1080P, but Adobe Premiere Pro makes this process more straightforward than you think. Yes, this is a video editor, but it's also capable of converting your video files. The software supports all the popular output formats, and it can edit videos up to 8K. Those features enable you to turn your 4K video to 1080P and export it in any format you like.
Besides choosing the formats manually, this software offers the feature of automatic formatting. The part is good for social media posting because it automatically selects the format, size, and resolution. Also, this 4K to 1080 converter allows you to customize your layout for personalization and easy handling.
- Fast rendering service
- Up to 8K resolution available
- Multi-cam support feature
- Separate audio and video elements
- A good tutorial is needed to carry out any task
- Crash issues
Tool 3. HD Convert - Online
HD Convert is considered an excellent online 4K to 1080P converter because of its extensive features. Whether you need to downscale 4K to 1080P or convert small-sized files to 4K UHD quality, it is possible with it.
You can adjust the setting to select the video quality as well as the video codec. There are many output formats to choose from, including AVI, MP3, WAV, MKV, MP4, etc. However, the output quality may depend upon the uploaded video quality.
This is an excellent choice for those who want a secure and reliable online converter, as you can delete the files uploaded to its server by yourself.
- Support video quality from 360P, 1080, to 2K resolution
- Convert at the rate of 900 frames per second
- No device storage is needed for installation
- Files get deleted from servers within 24 hrs
- There is a file size limit in the trial version
- There will be a watermark on output videos
Tool 4. Evano - Online
Evano is an easy-to-use 4K to 1080P converter that performs all the media handling online. The straightforward and clean interface will even direct the non-technical users to complete the conversion tasks without effort.
During the conversion process, you can also carry out some media-related tasks. For example, this online tool supports flipping, rotating, and resizing videos in a simple and intuitive way.
- Quick conversion and editing features
- Offer good output file quality
- Support an extensive range of formats
- The prescribed file size limit in the trial version
- It takes much time for complex file conversion
Whenever you need to make the 4K videos compatible and easy to share, you need to downscale 4K to 1080P. Whatever the reason might be, the task should be done with the help of a secure, coherent, and efficient 4K to 1080P converter.
EaseUS Video Converter can be considered as the best Windows converting app that provides people with all the necessary conversion and compression tools. If you want to have a try, click on this button to download it now.