Top 7 Best 4K Video Downloaders for Mac of 2022
Sofia Albert updated on Sep 21, 2022 to Video & Audio Downloading
You can gain many benefits from a 4K video downloader for Mac. And the key benefit is that you can enjoy any desired high-quality video whenever you want. If this is exactly what you need, here are the top 7 4K video downloaders for Mac in 2022.
Now, let's go for them.
Top 1. EaseUS Video Downloader
As a top-rated video downloader, EaseUS Video Download allows you to save videos from all trending video streaming sites and platforms such as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and more. With the advanced multi-thread technology, it can download videos, whether it's an 8K or 1080P, at an extremely fast speed. Before downloading, you can play and preview the videos to confirm whether it's the right video or audio you wish to download.
Besides, its batch downloads feature allows you to queue as many videos, audio, even playlist as you want for bulk downloading. It's great to download multiple items without clicking the download button for each video.
Here are some of its key features:
- Downloads video, audio, playlists, channels without interruptions
- Converts YouTube videos to MP3 with ease
- Downloads videos in bulk
- Downloads YouTube videos in 4K, 1080P, 720P, or other qualities
- Pauses or resumes activate downloads
It's time to download and enjoy your favorite online videos with EaseUS Video Downloader:
Step 1. Copy the URL of the video you want to convert in the address box and click "Search."
Step 2. Check the video and click "Download."
Step 3. Choose MP4 as the target format, select a quality you prefer to download, and then click "Download."
Step 4. When the downloading process has done, click "Open" to check the downloaded video from the "Finished" section.
Disclaimer: This post is limited to personal use only. It is illegal to save any copyrighted content without the content owner's consent. EaseUS does not approve of copyright infringement in any way.
Top 2. 4K Video Downloader for Mac
As its name suggests, the 4K Video Downloader allows you to download YouTube videos, audio, and even playlists and channels in high quality. What distinguishes it from other downloaders is that it supports downloading 3D or 360° or private videos. Besides that, it comes with some other features, such as:
- Saves videos from YouTube, TikTok, SoundCloud, Vimeo, and more sites
- Downloads private YouTube videos and playlists
- Downloads 3D videos from YouTube in MP4, MKV, FLV, 3GP, etc
- Downloads 360° videos
Top 3. YTD Video Downloader for Mac
YTD Video Downloader for Mac is another video downloader for Mac, with which you can download videos or playlists to MP4, 3GP, MPEG, and AVI format. It supports up to 8K videos. Like other video downloaders, it also allows you to batch download multiple videos at the same time. This tool is very simple and some of its features include:
- Downloads videos from many popular video-streaming sites
- Converts videos to MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, MP3, and 3GP
- Downloads entire playlist
- Downloads videos in high quality and definition
Top 4. Acethinker Video Keeper
Acethinker Video Keeper is a good choice for users who want to grab online videos quickly. It offers two flexible ways to download videos. You can either search a video by entering the URL or inputting the keyword related to the video. While downloading, you can opt to download videos in high resolution up to 4K or select low resolution for your mobile phones. Like the 4K Video Downloader we introduced above, this program also supports downloading 3D and 360°videos from YouTube. Here are some of its key features:
- Downloads videos by entering the URL or related video name
- Browses and watches videos using the built-in browser
- Saves videos in high resolution up to 4K
- Downloads 3D and 360°videos from YouTube
Top 5. Keepvid
Keepvid is a popular online video downloader that helps you get videos from social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. The best part of this downloader is that you don't have to download any program on your computer. Additionally, it can download videos with metadata, including the Artist's name, album art, and more. But on the downside, has an abundance of ads. Below are some features of this site.
- Downloads videos from YouTube, Twitch, Vimeo, and more sites
- Supports MP4, MP3, M4A, and WEBM format
- Preserves video metadata while downloading
- Saves subtitles in different languages
Top 6. Y2Mate
Like Keepvid, Y2Mate is also an online video downloader you can download videos on your Mac. It supports all video formats like MP4, M4V, 3GP, WMV, FLV, MO, MP3, WEBM, etc. It is straightforward to use. All you need is to get the link to the video you wish to download from a video-sharing site. Then, paste it to Y2Mate downloading bar. After that, a new window will pop up to let you choose the output format and video quality. Once you've made your choice, click "Download" to save the video.
- Unlimited conversion and free download
- Downloads video & music
- Supports downloading videos with all formats
- No registration required
Top 7. ClipConverter
ClipConverter is the last recommendation of the list of the best 4K video downloaders for Mac. It is a free YouTube to MP4 & MP3 converter site to download online videos in HD, 720P, 1080P, and 4K resolution. It is compatible with almost all popular video-streaming sites like YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, etc. Besides that, you have many output formats to choose from. These formats include MP3, MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, and more.
- Downloads videos in HD, 720p, 1080p, and 4K format
- Downloads videos from Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, and many more sites
Those are all 4K video downloaders we want to share with you. Apart from the above-introduced tools, there are many more options in the market. Different tools have different features and functionalities. Which to choose depending on your specific requirements. And you can select the best one based on these criteria.
- Number of supported sites
- Ease of use
- Available output formats and video quality
- Whether to support bulk downloading or not