- 1.8 Best YouTube to MP3 Converters for Android in 2023
- 2.How to Download Music from YouTube to iPhone
- 3.Best TikTok Video Downloaders You Can Use to Download TikTok Videos
- 4.The Simplest Way to Download Songs from YouTube to iTunes
- 5.3 Simple Ways | How to Download Video from a Link
- 6.How to Download Music from YouTube to MP3 Player
Direct Ways to Download YouTube Videos in Laptop Without Any Software
Sofia Albert updated on Feb 14, 2023 to Video & Audio Downloading
If you've tried downloading YouTube videos, you would know that not all YouTube videos are available for download. That's why many users use third-party YouTube video downloader apps to save their favorite tracks or videos. But considering the complex installation process, some users may prefer a more straightforward way to download YouTube videos in Laptopwithout any software. If this is precisely what you want, this guide will explain how to do it with different services and tools.
EaseUS Video Downloader - Best Option for Bulk Downloads
Suppose you're looking for easy and quick ways to download YouTube videos. We recommend you use this versatile video downloader app - EaseUS Video Downloader, to download videos from Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, and more in 8K/4K/1080P/720P/360P.
Part 1. Download YouTube Videos in Laptop Without Any Software Online
Using some online video downloading services to grab videos from YouTube or other related sites is currently one of the most popular options among video lovers, especially for those who don't want any installation. Such services don't require installation. All you need is a browser and an internet connection. Besides, they are usually free of charge and easy to use. Anyway, there are many benefits you can take advantage of from an online video downloading service.
But apart from that, some problems still exist. Some common problems include download speed restrictions, malware, bugs, limited features, and no customer support.
Do you want to use such services after learning about the disadvantages? If you do, here're some excellent recommendations. If you want a safer download option, using EaseUS Video Downloader is advisable.
Savefrom.net is one of the most popular video downloaders online. It allows you to select the video format (MP4 or MP3) and the quality (SQ, HD, FullHD, 2K, and 4K). To use this tool, you need to copy and paste the URL of the YouTube video you wish to download into savefrom.net and then click the "Download" button to save the video.
ssyoutube is another simple online video downloader that allows you to download high-quality videos in SQ, HD, and Full HD. It works on PC and mobile, thus giving you more options for video download. On top of that, it offers a very different way to save YouTube videos without an add-on. You need to add "ss" to the video URL and download the video. Here's an example:
Original URL: https://youtube.com/watch?v=YOcmSsBfafg
URL with ss: https://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=YOcmSsBfafg
Y2Mate is a fast YouTube video downloader that can download videos and audio from YouTube and other social media websites for free. It supports all audio and video formats like MP3, MP4, M4V, FLV, WEBM, 3GP, AVI, etc. You can use it on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft, Edge, etc.
Part 2. Download YouTube Videos in Laptop Without Any Software in Google Chrome
Asides from online video downloaders, some video downloader extensions also can help you grab your favorite videos from YouTube. Here are two examples.
1. Foxfied (Chrome)
Foxfied is a free browser extension that allows you to download YouTube videos in different video qualities, ranging from 360P to 4K. Besides, you can also convert a YouTube video to MP3, download thumbnails in maximum resolution, and save subtitles in different languages or formats. It is straightforward to use. No registration is needed. You need to add this extension to your Chrome, open the YouTube video you want to download, and click the Foxfied icon from the toolbar.
2. Easy YouTube Video Downloader Express (FireFox)
Easy YouTube Video Downloader Express is a simple extension for Firefox. It lets you download Youtube videos in formats like FLV, 3GP, MP4, and MP3. It supports high-resolution 1080P video downloads.
Part 3. Download 1080P YouTube Videos in Laptop Using EaseUS Video Downloader
Perhaps using online video downloader tools or extensions is convenient, but it is not the best option for video downloading. If you want a more stable and safer video downloader with more advanced features, EaseUS Video Downloader is what you need. Compared with online video downloading services, this program has the following advantages:
- 100% secure - it doesn't include any malware or viruses.
- 2 download options - It allows saving a YouTube video by searching or pasting its URL
- 900+ supported websites - It supports the most popular websites like YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, etc.
- Batch downloads - It allows you to download multiple YouTube videos at once.
- Various output formats - It supports downloading YouTube videos in MP4, MP3, or WAV format.
- Various video qualities are available - It supports 8K/4K/2K/1080P/720P/480P.
Aside from that, you can also download all videos from a YouTube channel or playlist.
To download videos from YouTube:
Step 1. Launch EaseUS Video Downloader, put the URL of the YouTube video into the address bar, and then click "Search."
Step 2. The video downloader will parse teh video URL. Check whether it is the target video and then click "Download."
Step 3. Select the format and quality you need and click "Download" to start converting the YouTube video to MP4.
Step 4. Wait for the downloading process to finish. Afterward, you can check the video by clicking "Open."
Disclaimer: EaseUS does not advocate saving any copyrighted content from YouTube for commercial or other illegal intentions. Before you download videos, you'd better check whether it's legal to download YouTube videos.
Part 4. Online YouTube Video Downloader VS Desktop-based Video Downloader, Which is Better?
There are so many YouTube video downloaders online for you to choose from. Some of them are internet-based downloading services, and others might be desktop-based video downloader software. How to choose the best one?
In our experience, using a desktop-based video downloader tool is better than online video downloader services, mainly because the latter option has some problems, such as:
- Download speed restriction. The download speed can be influenced by the video size and internet speed. That means if you have a lot of videos to download or a poor internet connection, you will take a lot of time to save your videos.
- Safety issue. Another concern is the safety issue. Some online services contain malware, which can steal your important data and cause damage to your computer if you don't take care.
- Bugs. The free online downloaders may have a lot of bugs, which can interrupt your downloading process and cause delays.
- Limited features. Online downloaders often offer specific features. They won't offer advanced features like customizing video quality. To lock in more features, you will need to purchase their software.
- Watermark. Some won't remove the watermark for you unless you buy its software.
- No customer support. This problem often frustrates people when they have problems with such services but can't contact the developers.
Downloading YouTube videos is an excellent option if you don't have access to the internet or want to watch a movie without buffering. If you want to save a YouTube video, there are many ways for this purpose. You can use online video downloader services or extensions if you don't want to install any software. But as we introduced earlier, there are many restrictions to using online services, so you can consider using a desktop-based tool like EaseUS Video Downloader. It offers many advanced features and can help you download many videos simultaneously. So, don't hesitate to give it a try!
Frequently Asked Questions About YouTube Video Download
If you want to learn more about YouTube video download, the following FAQs might be helpful.
1. How to download YouTube videos without any software on Android?
There are two ways for you to download YouTube videos on Android without any software. One is to download videos from YouTube directly. This applies to videos that are available for download. If there is no download button, you can use some online video downloader, as we introduced in this guide, to do it. Given that we have introduced how to download YouTube videos with online video downloaders, here we will show you how to download a video from YouTube directly.
Step 1. Opening the YouTube app on your Android device and search for the video you want to download.
Step 2. Under the video, you will see the download icon.
Step 3. Click on the "Download" button and select the quality of the video. Click "OK."
Step 4. Then, your video will be downloaded to your gallery.
2. How to download long YouTube videos on a PC?
A fast and stable internet connection and an excellent video downloader tool are needed for long video downloads. Promising a good internet connection is easy, but how to choose the most suitable video downloader? After all, good tools are essential to do the job well. First, we can kick the online video downloader services out because they have slow download speeds. Then, desktop-based video downloaders like EaseUS Video Downloader are your only option. With it, you can easily download a long video from YouTube.
3. Can you download videos on YouTube kids?
YouTube kids allow you to save videos for offline watching. All you need is to click on the “Three Dots” in the upper right corner and select “SAVE OFFLINE” to download the video to your device.