- 1.Best Streaming Video Downloaders for Windows/Mac
- 2.How to Download Videos from Websites on a Mac
- 3.2 Methods to Download Hotstar Videos in PC (Free Method Included)
- 4.How to Download TikToks with Link
- 5.Best Keepvid Alternatives to Download Online Videos Fast
- 6.How to Download Instagram Highlights Easily in 2 Ways
How to Download Songs or Podcasts from SoundCloud to iTunes
Sofia Albert updated on Sep 21, 2022 to Video & Audio Downloading
"How to download music from SoundCloud to my iTunes library? The transferred files seem not to include the mp3 file."
SoundCloud is a popular online music streaming platform where you can upload your tracks to get discovered or download your favorite tracks or podcasts to enjoy offline. Sometimes, you may want to download SoundCloud music to your iTunes library, just like the user we introduced above.
That is easy! This guide will show you how to download songs from SoundCloud to iTunes with detailed steps.
Steps to Download Songs or Podcasts from SoundCloud to iTunes
You'll need two steps to download songs or podcasts from SoundCloud to iTunes.
- Step 1. Download SoundCloud in iTunes-supported formats: M4A, MP3, WAV, and AIFF.
- Step 2. Add downloaded SoundCloud songs or podcasts to iTunes.
We will explain how to do it in detail in the following instruction.
1. Download SoundCloud Songs or Podcasts
If you've used SoundCloud for a long time, you might know that not all songs on SoundCloud are downloadable. Usually, songs with Creative Commons license are supported for downloads. For these downloadable songs, you can directly open the songs you wish to download, click the "More" button beside "Share," and then choose "Download file" to save that song.
While if you can't find any download button, how to download songs from SoundCloud? In that case, you can use this free video and audio downloader to get individual or multiple tracks from SoundCloud with the best quality. If needed, you can even download SoundCloud playlists in MP3.
Check more features of EaseUS Video Downloader:
- Safe and stable. No ads, no viruses, and no malware.
- Easy and quick. Download videos or audio within four steps.
- High quality. Download videos or audio with the original quality.
- It supports 1000+ sites. Besides SoundCloud, it also supports YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Batch downloads. Bulk download videos or audio without fuss.
To download SoundCloud songs:
Step 1. Launch EaseUS Video Downloader. Copy the URL of the song you want to download from SoundCloud and paste the link into the searching bar. Click "Search" to go on.
Step 2. Check the content you'd like to save and click "Download."
Step 3. Wait for the downloading process to finish. Afterward, go to the folder you selected to check the audio file. The audio files will be in MP3 320kps usually.
Disclaimer: This post is limited to personal use only. It is illegal to save any copyrighted content without the content owner's consent. EaseUS does not approve of copyright infringement in any way.
- Extra Tips:
- Apart from desktop-based downloaders, you can also use some online SoundCloud downloading services like ScloudDownloader, KlickAud, SoundCloud To Mp3, etc. But these sites come with many ads, which will redirect you to a random site that may contain viruses. So we don't recommend using such services.
2. Add Downloaded SoundCloud Songs or Podcasts to iTunes
Once you've downloaded your wanted SoundCloud tracks, follow these steps to add them to your iTunes Library.
Step 1. Launch the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
Step 2. Choose "File" from the top menu, and select "Add File to Library."
Step 3. Locate the file you just downloaded and click "Open."
Tips: You can also drag your file from your folder to the iTunes window to import it.
You can easily upload songs or podcasts to iTunes from SoundCloud by following the steps mentioned above. As you can see, EaseUS Video Downloader can help you download any video or audio from any site. Now, you can get an EaseUS Video Downloader installed and give it a try!