- 1.2022 | Convert CAF to WAV on Windows/Mac/Online
- 2.How to Convert M4A to WMV on Windows/Mac/Online
- 3.Top 6 Best Video Frame Rate Converter for Windows and Mac
- 4.Free | How to Convert YouTube Video to MP4 on PC/Mobile Phone/Online
- 5. Top 8 Best MP4 Player Windows 10 and Mac
- 6.2022 | Easily Convert HEVC to MP4 on Windows/Mac/Online
Best 6 Video Encorder Software for Windows/Mac
Jane Zhou updated on Jun 29, 2022 to Video Converter Tips
Video encoders are highly essential for the transmission of video over the internet. It also reduces the file size for easy movement; interestingly, it maintains the quality of the video file. These encoders convert analog or digital video to another digital video format for delivery to a decoder. So, which software can do all these? For your choice, let's dig deeper into the eight best encoders software and see their differences.
1. EaseUS Video Converter
EaseUS Video Converter is among the top video encoder software in the current market. This video encoder allows you to move videos easily over the internet. It supports batch conversion that would enable many files to be converted simultaneously. Also, you can modify its parameters like resolution for the converted files for the addition operation. It is an encoder software for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 (32 bit and 64 bit) and supports many file formats such as MP4, AVI, MKV, MPEG, MOV, MP3, AAC, and FLAC.
- Support any file format
- Simple user interface hence easy to operate
- Support batch conversion; can convert many file formats at the same time
- There is no alteration to the original file format
- Only available for Windows
2. Movavi Video Converter
Movavi Video Converter is sleek, modern, and easy to operate with practical encoding tools, especially stabilization. It's the perfect option for any skill level, but skilled people can use it for professional purposes. It can help you encode over 180 file formats in a few seconds. Moreover, it also includes features to add subtitles and perform a few other video editing tasks, such as trimming and merging videos.
- It has speedy encoding
- Child-like function
- Play any file format
- Can experience unstable interface
- you can't be used to manage the music library
- Less than stellar playback quality
3. QuickTime Player
QuickTime Player is worth mentioning for Mac users while speaking of video encoders, however, you can also download it on your PC. You can use it to stream your favorite files in the format you like; you can use the parameters for adjustment on the file. On top of that, it has onscreen tools similar to CD or DVD player for easy control. Last but not least, it has a simple interface and can handle many file formats such as audio, video, images, and more.
- You can save your videos from the web
- It offers basic editing tools
- It has a simple interface
- It needs third-party codecs to unlock unlimited features
FFmpeg is 100% free video encoding software with limitless editing tools. It is entirely compatible with x86 (IA-32 and x86-64), DEC Alpha, PowerPC, MIPS, SPARC, and ARM. It is the most unique as it offers solutions to recording audio and videos then encoding them across platforms. Additionally, it is mainly a command-line application. This requires quite a bit of technical know-how, so it is best suited for advanced broadcasters. However, there are some GUI interfaces available.
- Capable of playing any format
- It also has an open-source tool
- It takes time to download
- It isn't beginner-friendly
- Detailed instructions are challenging to understand
5. Free Video Converter
Free Video Converter can directly encode your video files on its official site. In other words, you can download this software to your PC and encode your videos to any design. It uses batch conversion to convert many files at the same time. This software can function both online and offline. Moreover, this video encoder software has lots of input options such as MPEG, 3GP, AVI, MKV, MOV, and FLV, which are very accessible and user-friendly.
- It supports online conversion
- High-speed processing
- The videos to be converted must be within its site
6. Freemake Video Converter
This software is for encoding videos to MP4, MPEG, AVI, DVD, and Blu-Rays. It's appropriate for users looking for a free video encoder to convert any video format without registration. Its compatibility can access various images, videos, and audio formats. This software supports more than 500 formats; however, those videos from YouTube can't be supported.
- It has an open-source tool
- Able to play any video format
- Friendly user-interface
- Slow to download
- Prone to the virus during download
- High detailed instructions are challenging to understand
To Sum Up
Each of the video encoders has a unique feature that outshined it from others. However, if you need a simple yet powerful software, look no more than EaseUS Video Converter. It not only allows you to encode your files but enables you to change formats, adjust parameters, and a lot more. So, just try it, and you will never be disappointed.