- 1.How to Convert M4A to AIFF on Mac/Windows/Online
- 2.[FREE] How to Convert MOV to WMV Easily
- 3.How to Reduce Video File Size in All Proven Ways
- 4.2023 Top Best Audio Converters for Mac
- 5.4 Simple and Quick Ways to Compress a MOV File on Windows and Mac
- 6.3 Quick Tips to Convert MKV to MP4 on Your Mac
Easy Ways to Make a YouTube Video to GIF
Sofia Albert updated on Mar 15, 2023 | Home > Video Converter Tips
GIFs can be entertaining and engaging at the same time. Graphical Interchange Format or GIF works perfectly on different social media platforms and is a core part of the business's marketing strategy. Hence, many fun lovers and professional content creators look to convert their favorite YouTube videos to GIFs. Do you know that you do so independently and efficiently?
There are two methods to convert YouTube videos to GIFs. The direct method includes converting a YouTube URL to GIF easily. The indirect method involves saving a YouTube video with a video downloader and using a converter to turn this downloaded YouTube video into GIF. Let us know all about these techniques in detail.
How to Turn a YouTube Video into GIF Online?
It is easy for beginners to go for an effective tool offering quick steps to turn YouTube videos into GIFs online only. So, we've GIF Maker for you. It can help create quick GIFs from any YouTube video not copyrighted by the owner. GIF Maker comes from the family of online tools and includes a dedicated GIF Resizer, GIF Compressor, GIF Cropper, etc. It can also convert images to GIFs.
Pros of Online GIF Maker:
Some of the advantages of using GIF Maker for converting YouTube videos to GIFs are:
- No installation of software is required.
- Free and easy to use.
- No ads or watermarks.
- Easy to share the created GIFs on social media websites with a single click.
Cons of Online GIF Maker:
After going through the advantages of using GIF Maker, you must keep in mind the following points before using it to turn YouTube videos into GIFs:
- It lacks advanced features when compared to the chargeable online YouTube video-to-GIF converters.
- It can't upload videos copyrighted by the owners.
How to Convert a Video to GIF from a Desktop?
After going through the details of using an online tool and turning YouTube videos into GIFs, you may look for an alternative and effective solution. All you need to do is use a combination of YouTube video downloader and converter. Let us understand the EaseUS Video Downloader and EaseUS Video Converter first.
EaseUS Video Downloader is a reliable and secure tool for downloading videos or audio from over 1,000 websites, including YouTube. It works seamlessly on Mac and Windows. It allows quick downloading of any video from any website just by saving their URLs. Hence, no restrictions over the supported platforms or file types.
EaseUS Video Downloader has some amazing functionalities which are not limited to the following:
- Download videos from YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and other 1,000 sites.
- Download videos or audio files in bulk.
- Download all tracks from a channel or playlist.
- Download videos in different qualities, including 8K/ 4K/ HD.
- Save videos in MP4, MP3, and WAV formats.
To download YouTube videos:
Step 1. Copy the URL of the YouTube video you want to download. Paste it into EaseUS Video Downloader. Click "Search" to move to next step. You can search the video title inside the application directly and click "Search."
Step 2. In the new embeded page, click "Download" to proceed.
Step 3. In the configuration window, choose the format, quality, save path, and other parameters for the downloaded YouTube video. Then click "Download" to start the downloading process.
Step 4. After the downloading finishes, you can view the downloaded items in the "Downloader" > "Finished."
Disclaimer: Bear in mind that it's illegal to download copyrighted content and use them for commercial intensions without authorization. Before you download videos, you'd better check whether the sources are copyrighted.
EaseUS Video Converter is the leading video converter that can seamlessly convert YouTube videos to GIFs. It never compromises the quality during conversion and supports batch conversions. EaseUS Video Converter can be quickly used on Windows and Mac devices. It includes a free video compressor and audio converter also.
EaseUS Video Converter can be the best help when it comes to turning YouTube videos into GIFs. Some of the top features of this amazing converter include the following:
- It supports more than 500 video formats and can easily convert MP4, AVI, MOV, and other video files into GIFs.
- It can convert videos to GIFs thirty times faster, even for batch conversions.
- It can compress videos, merge different videos, and offers a built-in video player for quick review.
- It is widely used by Vloggers, creative fans, music lovers, content creators, marketers, etc.
- It is available in a free trial and paid version to facilitate quick use with no additional hassles.
To convert a YouTube video to GIF:
Step 1. Launch EaseUS Video Converter on your computer. Choose "GIF Maker" from the left menu.
Step 2. Click "Add File" to import the video you wish to convert. Once you select wanted video files, click "Open" to import them.
Step 3. Then, you can drag the slider to set how long you want the gif to conitue. In the settings on the right, you can set the start and end time, choose optimize output size and frame rate, and add text to your GIF. At the bottom of the screen, you can click the file icon to select the storage path you prefer. Once completed, click "Create GIF."
Step 4. Next, EaseUS Video Converter will start making GIF for you. Wait for the process to complete, and then you can check converted files from the folder you set.
After going through EaseUS Video Downloader and EaseUS Video Converter details, you may think it can be a complex process. However, it is not true, as converting a YouTube video to a GIF from a desktop using the EaseUS Video Downloader and EaseUS Video Converter has multiple benefits. These are:
- It allows advanced features while converting YouTube videos to GIFs unavailable in online tools. These features are high-speed conversions, batch conversions, support for multiple video formats, etc.
- It has improved conversion quality which is the primary need of users looking for different methods to make a GIF from a YouTube video.
- It offers advanced technical support to different customers for optimized benefits.
I hope everything clarifies the two ways to convert YouTube videos to GIFs. You can use the online GIF Maker or can go for the best combination of the EaseUS Video Downloader and EaseUS Video Converter. The online GIF Maker ensures basic conversion only while the later combination offers all advanced features.
It may seem complex to use EaseUS Video Downloader and EaseUS Video Converter to turn YouTube videos into GIFs but is backed by different advantages. Users looking for quick conversions, high-quality GIFs, batch conversions, etc., go for this method to convert a YouTube video into GIF from a desktop only.
Frequently Asked Questions about YouTube to GIF Conversion
After learning about the easy ways to make a YouTube video to GIF, you may have some questions in mind regarding the same. So, below is a quick list of top questions with simple solutions:
1. How to convert YouTube to GIF with sound?
The quick steps to convert YouTube video to GIF with sound are:
Step 1. Upload the YouTube video link to the EaseUS Video Downloader to download the file.
Step 2. Once down, upload this YouTube video to EaseUS Video Converter and select GIF conversion.
Step 3. Now add audio files to add sound to the converted GIF.
Step 4. Download and share the GIF with sound.
2. Is there any GIF compressor?
Different GIF compressors are available to reduce the GIF file size by 30-50%. You can use the GIF compressor available in the EaseUS Video Converter to create optimized GIFs.
3. How to convert YouTube to GIF without a watermark?
You can go for the online GIF Maker or EaseUS Video Converter if you want to convert YouTube to GIF without a watermark.