- 1.How to Compress a Video for Email on Windows/Mac/Online/Android
- 2.[Solved] How to Convert MP4 to MP3 VLC on Windows 10/Online
- 3.The Quickest Way to Compress Videos for WhatsApp
- 4.2023 Complete Guide to Convert Video to GIF Online
- 5.MP3 vs WAV | Which is Better Audio in 2023
- 6.Top 7 Ways to Convert WebM to MOV on Windows /Mac/Online
Best 3 AVI to VOB Converter on Windows/Mac/Online 
Sofia Albert updated on Mar 15, 2023 | Home > Video Converter Tips
AVI is a multimedia container format that is compatible enough not to be played on almost all famous media players but also be used in various editing software. The format is not lossless, but it uses less compression for storing different files.
However, all these pros of the AVI format aren't of any use if you need a VOB file. A VOB (Video Object File) is the DVD container format. When people can't play AVI files on their DVD player, the ultimate option is to convert AVI to VOB. For these reasons, you will need an efficient AVI to VOB converter. Let's explore!
Convert AVI to VOB on Windows
These two Windows AVI video to VOB converters can be helpful for your required task.
Tool 1. EaseUS Video Converter
EaseUS Video Converter ranks at the top no matter what converting function you need to carry out. Besides working as an AVI to VOB converter, it also supports almost 500+ video formats. It is easy to get even the audio from AVI with this converter if it's the only essential thing. Also, you can combine VOB files with this software.
Thanks to its GPU acceleration technology that aids you in getting you the 30X faster conversion. Compared with other converters, it assists in maintaining video quality during the quick conversion. You can adjust audio and video codecs during conversion. Its straightforward interface is suitable for fast processing so that even a naive won't need a tutorial.
- Support up to 4K resolution
- One of the best free video converter
- Provide users with a built-in media player
- Convert AVI to MP4 and other 1000+ formats
- Merge AVI/VOB videos into a single file
In the trial version, there is No Watermark left!
How to make the video conversion on Windows 10:
Step 1. Import Target Videos
Open EaseUS Video Converter. Click "Video Converter" > "Choose Files" to import videos. If you have several files in a folder, you can directly import the folder by clicking the down arrow icon next to the plus icon and selecting "Add Folder".
Step 2. Adjust Settings for Output Files
Click "Settings" to select the output format, and your desired quality and resolution.
For advanced settings, you can click "Edit" to change the output file's parameters or file name.
Step 3. Start Conversion
Go back to the main interface, you can change the saving path by clicking the down arrow icon at the bottom. Then you can click "Convert" or "Convert All" to start your video conversion task.
Step 4. View Converted Files
Once done, click "Finished" to view your converted files. Here you can play, rename, or delete your output files flexibly.
Convert AVI to VOB on Mac
There are different converters, but the below recommendation is a good one to try for Mac. Indeed, you won't regret it.
Whenever you need to convert AVI to VOB on Mac, Stellar Converter would be a great choice. Besides converting video and audio files to different output formats, editing has also become more accessible with this software. Moreover, it offers to upload files from many input sources, including mobile phones, media players, and cameras, thanks to its batch converting feature that saves your time and energy during multiple file conversions at once.
This AVI offers the feature of video previewing to the VOB converter. Even you can merge different video/audio clips if there is a requirement. Also, the option of adjusting video resolution is available. However, adding subtitles, watermarks, applying effects, cropping, and merging are its other beneficial functions.
How to convert video to VOB through Stellar AVI to VOB converter:
- Step 1. Firstly, download, install, and then open Stellar Converter on Mac. Click "Add File" and open the AVI file that is to be converted.
- Step 2. Now, press the "Output Format" button on the right side. Choose "VOB" from the drop-down menu of "Format Type". You can also adjust the resolution and click "OK".
- Step 3. Next, press the "Convert" button. Browse the destination folder, and click "Save".
Convert AVI to VOB Online
If you prefer using online converters because they don't want to do the installation, then try ConvertFiles.
ConvertFiles should be your way to go for free and online AVI to VOB conversion. This online multimedia converter supports over 300 input sources and output formats. The tool is secure enough to be used as the converted files automatically get deleted within one hour after the conversion.
It is suitable for large file conversion, converting various files up to 250MB file size. The option of getting a download link via email is also available. However, you need a smooth internet connection for conversion. Otherwise, the process gets hindered, especially during large files conversion.
Here are the steps for converting AVI to VOB via ConvertFiles:
- Step 1. The first step is to open the ConvertFiles website on your device. Click "Browse" and select the AVI video.
- Step 2. Now, select "Video Object File" from the drop-down menu of "Output Format".
- Step 3. Press the "Convert" button and then hit "Download".
Exploring different software and choosing one is tricky. That's why this article introduces four ways to convert AVI to VOB on Windows, Mac, and Online. But if you are a Windows user, then EaseUS Video Converter is a must-go for you. The reasons are its best and multiple features for diverse purposes!