How to Convert AAC to M4A on Windows/Mac/Online
Sofia Albert updated on Mar 15, 2023 | Home > Video Converter Tips
AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) is an audio file. Similar to MP3, AAC makes files smaller in size and quicker. You may also have come across this encoder while using iTunes. Besides various good aspects, the format is unsuitable for good music quality. M4A files are concerned, which offers you better sound quality in a small size. So, it would be wise to convert AAC to M4A if you want the lossless files compaction. Moreover, the conversion gets quite simple when using efficient converters.
Look at the detailed guide for choosing a suitable AAC to M4A converter that satisfies your needs in a good way!
Convert AAC to M4A on Windows [New]
While several free Windows converters are available on the internet, most of them will result in a poor quality conversion. So, here is a dedicated Windows converter to save you. EaseUS Video Converter is quicker to perform as it works as an AAC to M4A converter. It is a powerful software that can be used to convert, compress, or edit audio files. It also offers audio conversion to any popular desired format, i.e., MP3, WAV, and many more. Plus, it provides you with higher sound quality.
You don't need any tutorial to complete the conversion process compared to the other converters. Also, you can convert multiple audio files into a batch to save time. Not just that, it allows you to extract the audio from your favorite videos. Speaking about this AAC to M4A converter, it can customize audio parameters, including bitrate, channel, and sample rate.
- Support conversions between 500+ audio file formats
- Allow previewing audio before and after conversion
- Join multiple audio tracks in a single file
- Offer the best user experience with an intuitive interface
Catch this chance to download this converter! No registration is required.
How to convert AAC files to M4A on Windows 10:
Step 1. Download and launch this program. Next, select the "Audio Converter" option from the left sidebar for audio conversion, and click "Choose Files" to import the audio file.
Step 2. Click the gear icon to select your output audio format at the bottom. Besides, you can change the saving path, enable the high-speed conversion, GPU acceleration, or merging functions if needed here.
Step 3. You can click the "Edit" button to change the file name, bitrate, sample rate, and other settings for your output file.
Step 4. Once done, you can click the "Convert" or "Convert All" button to begin your audio conversion.
Convert AAC to M4A on Mac
Audacity assists you in playing with all the music-related stuff, including editing tasks. Not just that, it is partially helpful in performing conversion functions as well. So, you can quickly convert AAC files to M4A. Also, it lets you combine different audio tracks and then convert them into your desired format from the available ones.
As the software uses high-quality dithering and resampling techniques, you must not be worried about the output sound quality. It supports a real-time preview of the sound effects of your file. Moreover, this AAC to M4A converter is simple to use, and with the step-by-step tutorial, even a novice can carry out the conversion process.
- An open-source audio converter
- Provide high sound quality after conversion
- Multi-track audio recorder and editor
Here is the detailed instruction manual for converting AAC to M4A with Audacity:
- Step 1. Before beginning, you must download the software. The first step requires you to launch the Audacity software on Mac. Click "File" > "Import", and then hit the "Audio" button.
- Step 2. Secondly, press the "File" tab again. Choose "Export > "Export Audio". A new window will appear on the screen.
- Step 3. Now, hit the "Save as type" drop-down menu and select the desired output format. In this situation, it is M4A. Also, choose the destination folder and do the other quality settings. Now, click "Save".
Convert AAC to M4A Online
ConvertFiles could be your desired choice. Being a browser-based tool, ConvertFiles saves much of your PC space. It is an efficient tool packed with various functions, including audio, video, archive, document, etc. Plus, it supports almost all input and output formats, so converting AAC files to M4A.
These features are what make its position among its best counterparts. Though it is unable to deal with large audio files, you can import and convert up to 250 MB. However, the conversion time is dependent upon the file size. Apart from it, you must not doubt its security because this AAC to M4A converter will delete your files just a few hours after the conversion.
- Provide the converted file via email
- Offer conversion between 300+ formats
- Require a smooth internet connection
Here you know how to use ConvertFiles as AAC to M4A converter:
- Step 1. Open the website of ConvertFiles on your browser. Click "Browse" to look for your AAC file and upload it.
- Step 2. Choose the Output format. Open the drop-down menu and then select MPEG-4 Audio-only File (M4A).
- Step 3. Press the "Convert" button and it takes you to the next window. Now, click "Download" to get your converted file.
The market is full of AAC to M4A converters, but you can select the one that assists in converting files in a straightforward and quick manner. In this regard, EaseUS Video Converter is an advisable tool for Windows. It helps you not lose the audio quality during the conversion process and many other functionalities. Without registration, you can start the conversion!